How would you react after (((they))) lock up Trump?

How would you react after (((they))) lock up Trump?

Total lack of emotional investment. Trump has turned the office of the president into a reality show. His imprisonment would just be the season finale.

It’s a shitty show and I stopped watching a long time ago.

need moar opinions

HC 2.0
>1918

Is that Alizée?

Just go back to laughing

Blast some ACDC to celebrate upcoming Mike Pence presidency.

Probably shoot up a public area, why live if my source of keks is gone

Yeah man tell me about it.I will miss her too.

TRIGGER DISCIPLINE BITCH!
DO YOU HAVE IT?!

This was a joke mr fbi. I don’t even own a firearm and all past racist posts have been satire.

First of all, (((they))) put Trump there. It could be counterproductive.

Never going to to happen Hillertrollcuntfagry.

Shill

i'd chuckle then go on about life

I'd be fine. Pence will continue the good work, and probably be just as or even more effective in his own quiet way.

civil war.

IT BEGINS

Sorry, but only leftists with EXREMELY low IQs think that Trump will be removed from office. The only way for this to happen would be if we disregarded the constitution, and pretty much ALL laws. Including laws against killing leftists. If the government has this obviously collapsed, we will purge the leftists, and MAGA. The one step of removing all leftists would make America heaven on earth. The only think keeping us from purging you all NOW is the military and the police you idiots hate so much. If they just stand aside, you scumbags are goners. You will all be killed in less than a day..

>Sorry, but only leftists with EXREMELY low IQs think that Trump will be removed from office.

This

Even if I were to entertain your increasingly desperate fantasy, Trump is too rich to jail.

shills shilling shills shilling shills shilling shills. This thread is like putting a shill into a mirrorbox.

Trump is untochable.

Jews will pay.

Yes.

Glad to see (((Trump))) and (((Clinton))) both get locked up desu.

Underrated.

honestly this. I've been pretty checked out since he brought Jared and Ivanka in. They are both sleazy trust fund retards who have no business being within 500 miles of the White House

here you go, have a (you)

Nice Numerals Nelson

I'm going to jerk off to it, Trump is a retarded nigger lover who colluded with Putin

I've contemplated going on a spree in the office of the SPLC, but that's just me.

You know what I mean? Remove the spell of the ADL with a pocket full of shells?

According to the constitution, the president can't be charged with a crime while in office. He can only be impeached.