>fun-loving
>big tits
>smart
>attractive
>funny
>entertaining
>unpredictable
I guess that covers it

She was pretty bad in the games, but the anime turned her into an incompetent troll meme despair sue bitch. Made a damn fine job making her hateable, and ruined the games by making her death disappointing.

And now we have the Junkofags trying to shit on everything by shitposting in every Danganronpa thread just so we forget about their shitty despair waifu.

Munakata was right, despairfags should be gassed.

Reminder that Juzo caused everything wrong to happen

>Head of Shitty security that's incompetence caused both the Twilight Syndrome and Izuru meeting Junko to happen
>Created Izuru by saying unnecessary shit to Hinata
>Helped Junko cause of muh crush being found out/being a total coward while Munakata would've literally killed himself before working with despair
>Could've stopped Junko but got his ass beat by a bunch of kids when Mukuro took on a swarm of robot killer bears with barely an injury.
>Caused a lot of useless fighting in Mirai-hen and literally accomplished nothing but killing the person who possibly headed the world's food management and production as the SHSL Farmer.

Brainwash anime is one thing but this inhumane level of fucking things makes him worse than Junko ever will be.

Why was she bad in the games?
Why is she bad in the anime?

>Medieval-esque Danganronpa
>Protag is a crusader who smites despair
Would you?

she was great in the game though
dub was fantastic

Is class 77 just full of incompetent pussies? Junko had to tie up Chisa to a chair, have her eyelids forcefully open and tampered with her brain to make Chisa despair, while the DR2 cast was like "durrr I can't move" even though there was nothing binding them. That's some fucking bullshit

Maybe, she had perfected her video editing skills by then.

Chisa brainwashing and class brainwashing was withing 2 hours tops, somehow I doubt that's the case.

You mean in like 1-2 hour difference when this occurred?

>"Me! Junko fucking Enoshima!"

Truly the best part of the trial. Lost my shit completely.

She's the worst thing in the whole series.

>tfw only one more episode then Despair Arc will be done gone from our lives

>SHSL Anylyst
You'd be surprised.

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Besides the fact that almost no time had passed, it was live, unedited video.

SHSL excuse of shitty writing

She's a smart girl.

Because her goofy grin is wonderful!

Her dub voice in DR2 was awesome. It totally fits her character and most of her other personalities.

She's okay in the games because she's in the background and we don't have to think about her too much. It all falls apart in the anime when she becomes the main character.

There's nothing at all interesting about her. She has no compelling backstory, no intriguing motive. And the way she achieves her goals isn't interesting either. She constantly succeeds because the plot lets her. There are no negative consequences to her actions, she's never wrong and always gets her way. There isn't even anyone seriously opposing her.

Did she deserve it Sup Forums?

JUZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It would've been better if Kodhacka didn't make Despair-hen and left what happened to what little was said shown in the other titles, man such bad writing all over

You knew everything.

>overrated
>best

Normies like you will never understand his motivation. You have no talent and you are unable to feel the pure love like Juzo did.

Everything about me.

She deserved worse

Mindhack filters that she never use again in DR1

Even my despair.

Good morning you fucking criminals. How's it goin?

This fag let millions of people die because he was too scared to come out of the closet.

a.pomf.cat/kajwfu.webm

Kyoko is way too practical to hold a pistol gangsta style.

She drags everything she's involved in down with her presence.

Can't you read? Someone talked shit about her manlet. That shit don't fly, it brings out her hidden "OG" form.

Oh God damn it, I knew this would happen eventually.

Thank God I have utawarerumono the two hakuoro coming next week to distract me from the despair danganronpa has been giving me. Haku and Kuon better fuck!

Chiaki's screams were too much for me this episode.
I don't really care for her that much, but that was just way too fucking brutal.

Did you cried like him, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=3CdxxfVHgQs

15:44

Shame you didn't add Naegi's scream from first tv series.

She does look right with a gun in her hand, though.

She's great as a fun side character, but not as a villain. She sucks at that, and every time she appears, she gets worse at it.

If they only wrote her as making people despair through calculated schemes, intellect, charisma and such (you know, what we interpreted to be true), instead of this, maybe there would be some truth to her being a decent villain.

Whatever, I'm just ready for red Junko already

>a.pomf.cat/kajwfu.webm
My god its beautiful

Ma'am, put the gun down NOW!

>over the top edge character
>no motivation beyond IM TOO EDGEY FOR THIS WORLD
>make them a cute girl
>Sup Forums loves them

lel

This guy should be in

>cute girl

Is the long hair and voice THAT misleading?

Man, it sucks to have or be a waifu in Danganronpa.

Well alright, but I'm only doing it for the Naegi. Squish squish.

user, no baiting. She's not edgy, her motivation is spreading and being eaten alive by despair, yes she's cute, and no Sup Forums does not love her. Only Junkofags like her, everyone else shits on her mostly because of the Junkofags, I'm guessing.

>chaotic evil is a bad trope because I said so
>why isn't every villain like Raito-sama
sounds like you need to get the fuck

Because Junko is fated to be Naegi's wife.

Exactly, it's like a light hearted comedy SoL with Junko doing wacky stuff and then it all works out in a heartwarming way
I see no issues here

retarded dubfag

Damn you, ZETSUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!

If she's bored with life why don't just kill herself or fuck off to space?

Not that user, but she is a pretty awful chaotic evil.But I guess that's the writing's fault

t triggered

dub has the better voice actors
I'm sorry for triggering you weeb-chan.

Did the Juzobro and his pasta die?

Has any other episode beside this one make you cry in the past, Sup Forums?

dub is automatically shit
go back to /drg/

>sad
>not thankful that this travesty will be over
At least all the waifufags got BTFO

>dub is automatically shit
are yo trying to fit in?
that's pretty funny
is this your first time on Sup Forums?

But she isn't DR1 Junko or DR3 Monaka

Pewdiepie is such a fucking faggot, how does a fucking retard get so popular? All he does is scream at screen like a fucking mentally ill ape. Honestly im baffled people watch him rather than playing the game themselves. Pewdiefaggot

Kill yourself

>no Sins of the Father with that one part playing in the background
Could use some work.

Reminder that one chocolate a day has proven health benefits.

Dub in the games was pretty okay you cocknobbler. DR3 dub is indeed complete shit though.

Can't wait so see Makoto hugging Kyouko in the next episode of Mirai-hen.

TOP FUCKING KEK

I think you posted in the wrong thread, m8.

[ homo intensifies ]

Fuck off to the other board you're posting in.

Only fags like Juzo cried. It was coming for a long time, and it was about the only thing they did right with Zetsubou-hen.

10/10 would buy.

>[Hope]
God damn it did I miss a shitstorm earlier?

>yfw Izuru saves Chiaki's life next episode
>While Kirigiri stays dead in Future
>And the Chisa=Junko theory is confirmed
>And Chiaki steps off the boat and reveals she's the 13th branch head

It's the only ending shit enough to be fitting for how fucking terrible DR3 has been. Look inside yourself, you know it to be true.

Well guess Chiaki isn't the mastermind in Future.

She dead, senpai.

None
None of the episodes made me cry

>they did right
No, they were obligated to do it.
If they did it right, they would have Chisa kill Chiaki

Dub for the games is on-par with the Jap ones, but for aesthetic sake, I'd rather listen to subbed if possible. Doesn't mean the dub is bad.

>Not loving Mahiru's "JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ"

>Not having your heart melt from Chiaki's "Hey hey" "See" and "... I think"

>Not shouting, "No, that's wrong!" along with the main character

Yes.

If Izuru does somehow save Chiaki, it wont be revealed untiil Mirai-12. I bet Izuru will barely be in next despair ep.

>Chisa kill Chiaki
She kinda did, but it was better to watch her suffer than die in front of the person she "loved", and they didn't give a shit. The crying part was bullshit. And she's going to be resurrected somehow, I fucking know it. Meme magic will return one last time.

I almost agree with this. It's already shit, might as well burn it all down.

FUCKING HELL. Did anyone anywhere make any screencaps?

Holy fucking shit, this guy

>Not having your heart melt from Chiaki's "Hey hey" "See" and "... I think"

God, I fucking love her saying that
Adorable as hell

Chiaki will stay dead but AI Chiaki will be saved.

Chisa will be alive but not Junko.

Kirigiri will be fine despite the poison clearly fucking her up terribly.

DR3 will end in a boring manner because it's a boring show.

I assume this is in reference to Chiaki and Madoka having the same English VA and not just a coincidence, right?

Shoving her into an elevator isn't killing her. I mean Chisa killing her and torturing her like Junko, and have Class 77 watch
That's the right way to induce despair

Yes
Same VA
Same theme of Hope

Kodaka and Urobuchi probably tweet at each other all the time

Agree, using two great actors to voice one character makes it extra sophisticated

It wasn't that big of a shitstorm, mainly the chiakifags crying their eyes away, and hoping she will survive thanks to Izuru, and everyone poking fun at Juzo for being a massive faggot.