Why is Ako so perfect?

Why is Ako so perfect?

Because 2d characters can't talk back to you or do all the other shit that humans do that pisses you off.

Like have you not heard of waifus or shit? The anime industry is practically based around churning out female companion characters so they can rake in the otaku dollars because people think that buying their shit will bring them happiness.

It's practically drug dealing at this point. Get 'em hooked and then extort the person as they crave more and more of their waifu fix.

She resembles an idealized female. Real women are much different.

Ako is the embodiment of Sup Forums, etc.

Because she has no imperfections of real people.

I thought that was Tomoko?

are you telling me Ive been had all this time?

that you, Sup Forums?

I don't have a foot fetish but this makes me feel funny in my pants.

I'm not that user, but yes, you've been had. Waifus are social cancer, eating away at your capacity to form real relationships.

It's okay if you like it ND are honest about it. But the people out there who think they're special because they have a 2d waifu and are so edgey for not being "normies" make me want to floss with a .308.

If anything is eating away at my capacity to form real relationships its my fucking 60+ hours a week overnight job.

This is killing me このヤロウ死ねエエエ!

>She will never "heal" you as you "tank" her "dungeon"

Probably any other anime characters besides tomoko

Please do not sexualize the Ako.

why not though. 萌だろう!?

What? I want her to heal me, she's server 5th ranked cleric and has some of the highest HPS of anyone I've ever grouped with.

To be honest Watamote is still on my backlog so I know little about her.

Because she's hot.
That's it.

She's too naive to really understand. She needs to be protected.

Because you like the fantasy of a hot girl who's as big of a nerd and loser as you and will fall in unconditional love with you for very little effort.

She's not, almost the whole series is dedicated to curing her stupidity

Pewdiepie is such a fucking faggot, how does a fucking retard get so popular? All he does is scream at screen like a fucking mentally ill ape. Honestly im baffled people watch him rather than playing the game themselves i rather drink bleach then to watch him scream like a fucking manchild. Pewgagyourselfinyoursleeppiebitchcunt

because it`s Hisasi´s work...

Arm covering one
>hair covering the other

Maybe she just has some really small nipples.

The real question is why is her mom such a fucking MILF?

If you don't mind me asking, what industry/company do you work in/for? I've always wanted an overnight job.

Oh please, I lost my capacity for forming real relationships long before I started getting really into anime and waifus.

I'm just an aide at a Nursing home. Nothing special. Will be getting out of this soon when I move and start school next year.

How can a completely useless retard be perfect?

Ako is pretty much Tomoko with boobs.

:(

If she's useless, then that means she's not perfect.

She is shit compared to delicious pig.

>ako
>anywhere near competent