Is Texas the most cucked state in the USA?

Is Texas the most cucked state in the USA?

Yes, they worship spics like gods over there. The whites who move there are massive cucks who think living around le based nonwhites will help them. Once old white boomers start to die off, Texas will be an economic shithole and will eventually want to join Mexico due to it's spic majority. I wouldn't be surprised if a massive white flight happens where uncucked white texans will start moving to the Midwest.

It's the worst state.

Texas is by far the worst state. Just a bunch of intolerant rednecks and racists.

>T. CaliAnon

Nope. I live in a white state. Also California will be whiter than Texas in 10 years

More like a bunch of Spics who larp as white people.

Weak ass state filled with a bunch of pussy ass spics.

Second worst state next to Cali

Cool, it's a "kikes hate Texas" thread.

Any other texasbros get comfy as fuck in these pathetic threads? Fucking cozy in this bitch.

Do you know all of those post about "based Mexicans?" Guarantee you they're all beaners from Texas who want white approval so bad. Texas is a shithole; it's turning into another California.

>Yes, they worship spics like gods over there.
No we do not and whoever told you that is a fucking liar. We can't stand shit being in Spanish and having to see non-whites constantly

Texas is the city of Austin as a glittering beacon broadcasting the presence of true civilization to the world surrounded by 10000 miles of raw sewage

Fuck off I’m a chicano and I don’t wanna join mexico no one does that’s retarded only californians believe that kinda shit because california actually is worse than Mexico.

>Any other texasbros
Not even Texspics like Texas, build the wall paco

this. anyone who claims to be from Texas and doesn't hate spics IS a spic.

spic

they hate us cause they anus

as a bug in a rug

>Cool, it's a "kikes hate Texas" thread.
>Any other texasbros get comfy as fuck in these pathetic threads? Fucking cozy in this bitch.

California, and then NY. Nice try, hipster cuck.

You fucking nigger. We hate spics in this state. Nobody wants to deport all fucking Mexican and Hispanic shits more than Texans.
t. Texan

>Spics who larp as white people
basically me desu

Always. We're a nation within a nation. The other states wish they had our history.

Spot on
t. texan moving to michigan next year.

Texan here. For the most part, agreed.

If we ever declare independence, every fucking mestizo will be deported.

>Always. We're a nation within a nation. The other states wish they had our history.

Okie here, fuck you. Please do secede and I can join the new border patrol on the Red River. We'll send our beans and nogs to you.

>le 42% face

intolerant of what? intolerant of imported barbarism? Intolerant of imported shady lying criminal-minded parasites?
Are you intolerant of my ass, or are you going to suck it? choose! don't be a bigot!

>Mexicans don't wear hats
What did he mean by this?

So much this.

512 checking in. I love that I-35 is like the Berlin wall.

>California will be whiter than Texas in 10 years
Tell me about it!
I'm planning to move out of CA in 10-15 years, too many third world scum and white communists. To taxes or Florida.

512 here too

All the big cities in Texas suck ass.

California is shit. Upstate NY votes red and is like 80% white, so it redeems the state. Texas is a demographic mess state wide and gets less red every election as more spics flood in.

All the Mexis I see here are hard-working little SOB's.

Anyone from Texas who is white will tell you that they hate the spics. Im from San Antonio and every whitey here resents these bean beggars.

shut it down shlomo take your divisive tactics elsewhere. Also, it'd be best to spend these precious hours helping your brother Dan "suck my cock or your show will flop "Schneider .

You don't have ANY history. You're a flyover state larping as whites, you would be an actual flyover if you didn't own so much fucking land you piece of human filth.

Drinking a Lone Star and chuckling as we speak

>shut it down shlomo take your divisive tactics elsewhere. Also, it'd be best to spend these precious hours helping your brother Dan "suck my cock or your show will flop "Schneider .

All of Texas sucks ass. They're going to get nuked soon like the spic waste they are.

I don't hate 'em. They keep to themselves and I never see mexicans on the street corners with signs looking for handouts. That said, build that wall, goddamnit.

>le based hard working mexibros!!!
This is the reason I think Texas is cucked. White Texans push the BASED mexibro meme more than every other countrymen here because they're getting affected by the stinky spics the most and are trying to cope the hardest. It's pathetic.

>White Texans

EIGHTEEN BILLION SOROS BUCKS
>this is all they can pull off

i didn't say BASED. and they ain't my BRO's. I am merely an observer.

>Flyover
>No history
Stay mad

Please, no. They've destroyed our culture, quite literally. Everybody is a fucking demi-sociopath now in this state due to low community trust due to multiculti.
They have to go back.

We don't push shit. No one likes the spics, no one.

Yeah they’re very hard workers but honestly the problem is that they usually aren’t very smart and I’m mexican myself it’s just kina a reality. I think they can do great work if they’re properly trained or have a good manager. They usually have none of those things.

You have no idea what you're talking about

>unironically posting this
You know how I know you're a shill?

>As of 2011, 69.8% of the population of Texas younger than age 1 were minorities (meaning that they had at least one parent who was not non-Hispanic white).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>le Texas is not white face

>flyover
Leftist liberal cuck faggot

>le 30% face

yes, they work hard, not smart. i dunno how they put up with it. i did a lot of menial labor as a teenager and that work is for the dumb who cannot do anything else.

yes, they have to go back. and they can only be sent back after exterminating the multiculti true believer cultural marxist propagandists.
#KillAllTraitors.

New England is the best region of the country.

>filled with kikes
nope.

Strong jaw line

The history of any midwestern state:
>white man travels west
>"oh this flat piece of land looks good"
>settles
>the end

It's fucking hilarious how salty Americ*ns get about not being Texas born.
Just green with envy at all the freedom I enjoy.
I'd tell them to shoot themselves and end their misery, but most of them don't even have guns.

>Fuck illegals
what reditnigger made this? This is what Sup Forums is talking about with "basedspics". Legals are just as bad with gibs if not worse, because ICE can't throw them out.

Remember brothers. This is how the goyim are controlled, divide and conquer. Behind every xenophobe, you will find the same face and culture inspiring hate. This "culture" thrives off of conflict and is how they have managed to exist as a minority for hundreds of years, yet have infiltrated the top tiers of industry and public policy.

Upstate NY is a fucking shithole post industrial wasteland. It is completely overrun with niggers in dumps like Albany, Newburgh, Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo, Poughkeepsie etc. Outside the shit cities is abject poverty in the countryside. The only redeeming factor are weekenders from Long Island, New Jersey and NYC. The whole place deserves to be nuked.

Do you know what the expression 'six flags over Texas' alludes to? We're literally the hottest commodity in the Union, you fucking idiot mongrel.

preach it brother

t. Dumb uneducated hick. How is it living with niggers and mouth breathers?

i live in the midwest sweaty

Here in Texas I'd have a hard time just trying to decide which gun gets to do the honors.

>drive down to Detroit
>get attacked by niggers
>drive down to Flint
>become retarded from lead cancerwater
>drive down to Dearborn
>get exploded by ISIS
Live it up, pissbitch.

Yeah it's a rust belt piece of shit but it's still better and more white than Texas

Been to california and texas. Both are equally nonwhite. I have to say, california is better. The conservatives in california are actually conservatives, racist, down to earth, natural. Texasfags are all cuckservatives, they love their based spic brothers, capitalism, material shit.

UP is pretty good senpai

Fuck all spics. They all have to go.

We need to give Texas back to mexico.

Because American people can't move to Texas? You're a fucking dumbass

>t. bitter Amerishart
Americ*ns are not from Texas and Texans are not from America.

Means a lot coming from Brazil

Probably closest to it. I've been to all of the coastal states and by far Texas was the worst. In Houston I swear there were more Brazilian niggers there than there were in Rio when I was there.

Then also there were more faggots in Texas than San Francisco. It was such a disappointment. And don't give me the "b- bu- bu- but muh based rural areas." That doesnt mean shit.

>literal fucking chimp post

:^)

What the prompted this shit? Fuck off, you shit-eating Brockpuppet. Shame on you newshuts for not waging this shit into oblivion. Sage, report, and hide shill threads.

Welp, coming after Texas now?
kek

I'm so glad I found this retarded site. I come here daily for a fresh dose of white male tears. You pussies are hilarious

>not living in the biggest conservative city in the nation

>flyover

It's very obvious that big cities tend towards a "herd mentality", a loss of self, and dysfunction of independent behavior.

Everyone moves to cities because they want to experience some "unique" hobby that they have. Funny thing is, EVERYONE in that city has that hobby, it is "unique" in name and name alone.

God does not look upon these conglomerates of degeneracy as holy grounds - They are merely today's Sodom.

spic

Texan master race reporting in

Wetback