Pol wants to deport this

>pol wants to deport this

Why would you want to deport someone like this? How would you feel if native Americans had laws that banned immigration? You wouldn't be able to live in America, and you wouldn't want that would you?

You have to go back
First
/thread

And?

>implying your average muchacha looks like this
Nigger

>what if
There's no "what if", I am here and I don't want Maria in my country.

because unlike you. i don’t place pussy on a. podium
god damn you must be fat and repulsive

Why would you want to turn her away?

In my defense I live really comfortably in Mexico. The Juanchos that cross the frontier are fucking illiterate poor people

If natives had laws against immigration and the ability to enforce them, maybe they'd still be around in a meaningful capacity.
>sage

>How would you feel if native Americans had laws that banned immigration

A. Natives had know understanding of Western, or even Eastern, legalism for that matter.
B. If they had, natives would still be in control of America.

We conquered this country. You can be an American, or you can fuck off.

*no

So is it okay of Mexicans move in and conquer the whites?

They have a concept of taxation and many other complex things.

Telling that natives knew nothing it's a stale meme born out of the impression that later colonists took of the already destroyed indian communities.

Even if they were
It doesn't matter what Invaders look like it's time to publicly execute them

It's ok if you're a Mexican.

good point! The average mexicana doesnt speak english, is 250 lbs with 5 kids riding welfare and child support and has an attitude of a negroe woman

I am serious, not sarcastic

>her and her 2 sisters 5 minutes later

how many illegal guatemalans are collecting food stamps in mexico?

>How would you feel if native Americans had laws that banned immigration?

This argument is so dumb I'd expect a 10 year old to come up with it.

No, natives lived under the rule of a chief, completely different than the modern concept of a nation-state. When a chief died, the laws were apt to change. This is why there were so many wars and treaties with the Indians. The chief was the one bound to them.

Besides, the idea of them having anti-immigration laws is a fallacy, as in many cases a tribe allied with settlers to attack another tribe

You're right, they should just fuck around until they're 35 and then look for a husband like white women do instead of starting a family early.

Hasta la vista, baby

They're more than welcome to shit out their spic babies anywhere else but here.

Good. The sooner the better.
"America" didn't exist when it was under the control of the Amerindians. "America" is the creation of white Europeans alone. The precepts and structure are based on Euro ideals, beliefs, laws and culture.

You are delusional user if you think this is how your average latina looks like

>strawman
>generally shit argument
>using sex/materialistic garbage to bait us
Fuck off shill cunt. why the fuck are the modfags so pozzed

Well mostly English, and definitely not based on Slavic culture. If it was, it would be another 3rd world country.
You do know hispanics race mix right? They're not ultra clanish like Indians or Jews.

Native Americans count for SHIT.

Gun & Railroads beats Tomahawk & Horses.

The law is clear, if she's illegal she has to go back.

OUT OUT OUT

The natives didn't. They couldn't even write

>What if Indians had anti immigration laws

Considering the outcome, that probably would have been in their best interest.

bait thread. Retards reply to it though.

>pol wants to deport this
Yes, and your point is?

On fire, with a fucking catapult.

Because she's here illegally. Why should the law not apply to her just because she's cute?

>It's not an irredeemable violent 3rd world shithole because of my specific financial circumstances
>There are no shitholes in the world since even the average African warlord would probably also have decent living standards
kys retard. More importantly however, thanks for staying put in your backwater country and not further sullying mine with your presumably low IQ.

Yeah, probably. However, at this point there are 5 posts by OPs ID. I'll take a bait thread of a slide thread any day of the week.