(Human) Adenochrome Investigation General /AIG/

This general is a continuation of this thread:
Original thread:
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/147191682/

Tl;dr A Sbi detective and his team stopped a bus that smuggled 20 kg human adenochrome

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//htg//
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//atg//
youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I
archive.is/mW9cb
youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12727220
archive.is/ovVHW
archive.is/jFOI9
archive.is/flRtM
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1554022
curbed.com/2015/1/9/10004040/jeffrey-epstein-property-real-estate-holdings
archive.is/7R234
archive.is/sieQT
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18168455/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146967739
scbt.com/scbt/product/adrenochrome-54-06-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RUSSIA!!!!!!!

Adenochrome tested 1/2

For those interested in figuring out the trafficking networks:

/HTG/: (ignore shill threads)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//htg//

/ATG/: (stands for anti-trafficking general and looks at all of the different trafficking networks)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//atg//

Lorry/18 Wheeler*, Buddy. I am going to go eat now. Be back is a bit. I sent emails to Alex Jones, Wikileaks, PJW, Molymeme and several others for any exclusives.

Adenochrome tested 2/2

Np. Can you give us an estimated time when you'll come back?

youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I

Two threads before those in the OP

Original thread - First investigation thread -

topkek.. well played Gerry.

Hey faggots I dont have time to sift through dozens of old threads. Someone give me a tl;dr.

This is the Sbi guy, if he is back you can ask him questions about his find, his job andund whatever else you wanna ask him.

Leads to investigate -

HPAnon reported that this and other AD shipments came from The Azores.

>Freight company name - AJAS Forward Shipping and Freight

>Registered ltd company in Cote D'Ivore

>Linked to PXO or XPO Logistic

>The Azores (Portuguese islands) apparently a hub for HT activities

Oh wow a color, definitely can't be made with food coloring!!! State the type of test.
Where's the GCMS?

Lol read the attached pic of the OP.

Sup hans

HWPm supposedly found 20kg of adrenochrome harvested from live victims(biological origin). The same substance talked about in pizzagate threads, the same guy who made the threads about adopting some very viciously abused saffers. Who's somehow got the time to be Mr. Super Secret agent man despite having 7 kids and adopting like 4 more.

Where is the GCMS?
You said it "freaked out the lab guys", so where's the results?
NO RESULTS = LARP

Nice LARP you got going on here subhumans

>le white powder
>le pink liquid
ZOMG Hillary/soros in jail confirmed it's habbening

Lmao this board has sino to tier levels

Where the fuck do these people get the children from to do this shit?

The guy also used the word "lorry" in the last thread instead of a truck. Unless the dude is a brit, this is a very good larp.

Added info: HighwayPatrolman is an Upper Deputy Special Agent in Charge

>Top SBI pol/ack goes to investigate a cargo pulled for being overweight
>Finds 20kilos of white powder being chilled with liquid nitrogen.
>Thinks it's coke, sends to lab
>Lab tests come back saying 99.8% human andrenochrome
>SBI user goes to lock up to test further
>Finds human DNA from the AD
>Live and unfolding

I don't know, 20kg of a fucking byproduct of epinephrine would require several thousands, if not hundreds of thousands. Then he's saying they've got 14 trucks, 35 crossing just the US-Canada border. That's simply too much even if you killed every damn kid on the planet. Dude's a troll.

Not saying there's no funky shit going on with organ harvesting from essentially lawless regions, but this one is bunk.

If anyone wants to read up on trafficking/shipping methods and how to map out cities/zero in on where hubs of trafficking are, read this guide.

archive.is/mW9cb

Hey I think you're the guy from last thread, who contributed greatly. Can you copy and paste the most important info we gathered so far? (On mobile rn)

Can you prove its actually a larp? Theres more proof of it being legitimate than otherwise

He did claim to be of some obscure british heritage, and to know their language, in the adoption threads he made. And to have immigrated later, if you're looking for a point to refute him on that ain't it. Also US English(non-southern) is shit so can't blame one for adopting british habits.

Tis me and sure, I'll copy

c h e c k e d
h
e
c
k
e
d

youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc

I, too, can spread some white powder on a piece of paper and take another pic of a colorful liquid

Prove first that it isn't a larp you engorged homo, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

You faggots will believe anything as long as it makes Hillary look bad, lmao

what is human tetrahedron?

t.brainlet

How can you be certain it isn't synthetic andrenochrome that's been contaminated with human DNA.

That shit isn't that difficult to synthesise. It would be lots harder to get it from harvesting a from human source.

>drinking human blood is a myt-

She lost the election, what is there to gain from making her look bad now?

45-60 Minutes. It might be a new thread by then. The cargo was shipped from Cote D'Ivore via a shell company(AJAS Shipping and Freight), we and other Agencies around the Country have intercepted 15 Tractor-Trailers carrying 20kg(44.1lbs) of Adrenochrome each - 1,200kg/1,202.5 lbs. 1kg is worth $1.5bil on the market. All shipments were headed for Reservation in the Yukon Territory, Canada. That Reservation has a copper mine and cooper is needed for synthetic Andrenochrome production or extraction/conversion into Adrenochrome from indigenous Epinephrine secreted via the Adrenal Glands. Adrenochrome is a Neurotoxin, Date Rape drug, Mental/Schizophrenia inducer(read up on the Adrenochrome Hypothesis) and used in unofficial roles as booster to super-potent Opioids for targeted killing(Carfentanil and those classes). The US Secret Service was been contacted by myself, and we showed them all of the evidence. and I have spoken with them one on one(how I found out about the other trucks) due to use finding $100bil worth of potential cash. US$4.5 to US$6 trillion(in total) was trying to cross an International Border. The USSS Agents said that with the 15 trucks caught; it is likely 45 to 60 more crossed the Border successfully for a hand-off to new drivers into Calgary. I am still interviewing (interrogating) the driver that the Highway Patrol caught. I took the case off of them.

Thank you a ton, meme flag.

wtf didn't Canada just make it illegal to protest outside of planned parenthood centres and abortion clinics?

We need to locate the company who shipped this shit ---

>AJAS Forward Shipping and Freight, a ltd company registered in the cote D'Ivory (Ivory Coast, West Africa), shipped the cargo from The Azores islands (mid Atlantic Portuguese islands)
>Apparently linked to PXO or XPO Logistic

>Cote d’Ivoire is the largest economy in the West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU), constituting 40 percent of the Union’s total GDP. It is also the world’s leading cocoa exporter, Cote d’Ivoire also exports coffee, palm oil, cotton, and rubber, among others making it the 4th largest exporter of goods in sub-Saharan Africa behind South Africa, Nigeria, and Angola.

>Oil has become one of Cote d’Ivoire’s leading exports, and the development of new gold mines in recent years in the central and northern areas of the country has also contributed to national economic growth.

Obviously only the man who shared the info would know, but he told us that the lab that tested it, said it's 98 percent pure, and something synthetic wouldn't be so pure.

I think Alex Jones is a good man. How could he be so passionate about it if He was controlled opposition.They fight him hard and try to discredit his stuff. He is the only one saying this is good verses evil and that's the truth! It's more than just bad jews.

where can I get some of this stuff sounds good man

It's just oxidised epinephrine.
It's not an illegal substance so what is the big deal?

Fuck I need reddit spacing for that post, but ty. Cya.

>what is there to gain from getting (you)'s from autistic tards who are thirsty for muh narratives becoming reality?
You are looking too much into a simple matter.

go watch a horror movie
adrenochrome is just schizophrenia

HP user Quote -

>"The 20kg(44.1lbs) of Adrenochrome that we confiscated is worth, at least, $100 billion - using research pricing. It would be a new way of moving money and a pretty fucked up one at that."

He told us the lab which tested it, came back with results that it's 98 percent pure adenochrome. You can ask him for more specifics if he comes back, in about 1 hour.

HP user Quote -

>"We lab tested the Adrenochrome and came back as Human. The only to extract ingenious Epinephrine and a small bit of Adrenochrome is through the Adrenal Glands of recently killed Humans. Copper, Silver Oxide and serious other Minerals can be used to synthesis Adrenochrome from indigenous Epinephrine."

FINISH
THE
FUCKING
STORY

They are born to abuse victims therefore not on the grid.

>a byproduct of a substance that you've ~0.2 micrograms of per 5 liters of blood(1 adult)
That's the big deal. Assuming a 1:1 conversion(bullshit), that's what, a quadrillion people? No, that's a larp.

HP user -

>" #
A lot of Human Organ trafficking comes from China and East Asia. This arrived from the Azores headed for the Yukon Territory in Canada. We are sitting on everything to get as much evidence and information. I am not contacting the RMCP, Feds, CDC or any others. The place in Yukon is basically a frigid year round from the weather and linked to a copper mine(which is needed for extraction/synthesis)."
Source:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12727220

Previous related thread bump
archive.is/ovVHW [PEDOWOOD SWAMP DRAINED]
archive.is/jFOI9 [/ATG/ DC DOTMAP]
archive.is/flRtM [/EWO/]

you may want to see this
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html

how fucking dumb are you?

Epinephrine turns into adrenochrome when its past its expiry date.
It's not a rare substance. They probably dried it to make it easier to send it of to a chemical processing plant.

That's exactly why it came from an old batch of epinephrine and not harvested from a quadrillion kids.

READ
THE
FUCKING
THREAD
OR
THE
LAST
ONE
OR
HIGHLIGHT SOME POSTS
AND THEN
READ THEM.

The Azores looks like it could be hiding some nefarious goings on and may be a hub / collection point of some sorts.

Apparently, Bill Clinton (in Sep 2002 after W Bush took office), ditched his security detail and along with Jeffery Epstein, Chris Tucker and Kevin Spacey, took a flight to The Azores.

This, and some info regards infrastructure and US connected history in this thread -

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1554022

This article mentions it too -
>In September of 2002, Clinton had a weeklong tour of South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda, and Mozambique coming up to promote anti-AIDS efforts, and former Clinton advisor Doug Band encouraged Epstein to come along and provide the ride. Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker were there, too"

curbed.com/2015/1/9/10004040/jeffrey-epstein-property-real-estate-holdings

HP user's answer -

>Yes, that is exactly what the Azores are. Children from Europe, ME and Africa are shipped their to be "sorted" for their "trips". White Children and Arabs go into Western/Central Europe. White's, Niglets and Arabs/Assyrians/Kurds/Turksmen Children go to the richest richer AU and Arab Counties(Israel and the Israeli Mafia/their ICA's(Intelligence Agencies) are the largest "consumer" and re-trafficker).

#
>It is why the board is being shilled. I was taking bets last thread about how much it would get shilled.

>Watch the shilling now: Israel is the largest importer or child sex slaves, World Wide, and are never heard from, again.

Going to eat now. I was updating everyone first. My Investigators have been looking at PR China and Indian(Poo) connections. There are almost over 4 billion persons living there, a few thousand going missing over per year over a few years. Adrenochrome has special needs though, once its temprature raises above 2 degrees Celcius, it becomes a liquid, again.

The cargo was shipped from Cote D'Ivore via a shell company(AJAS Shipping and Freight), we and other Agencies around the Country have intercepted; 15 Tractor-Trailers carrying 20kg(44.1lbs) of Adrenochrome each - for 1,200kg/1,202.5 lbs.

1kg of pure Adrenochrome is worth $1.5bil on the market.

All shipments were headed for Reservation in the Yukon Territory, Canada. That Reservation has a copper mine. Pure Cooper and Silver Oxide(along with other chemicals) are needed for synthetic Andrenochrome production amd/or extraction/conversion into Adrenochrome from indigenous Epinephrine secreted via the Adrenal Glands.

Adrenochrome is a Neurotoxic Psychotomimetic' a Date Rape drug(Paralysis for up to 96 hours), Inducer of Mental/Schizophrenia inducer (read up on the Adrenochrome Hypothesis).

When used in unofficial roles; as booster to super-potent Opioids(Carfentanil and such). That class of opioids can be used for targeted killings or homicides.

The US Secret Service was been contacted by myself, and we/I showed them all of the evidence = I have spoken with them one-on-one, as well.

It is how I found out about the other trucks. We contacted the USSS - due to pure Adernochrome per 20kg costing around $100bil.

US$4.5 to US$6 trillion(in total) was trying to cross an International Border. The USSS Agents said that with the 15 trucks caught; it is likely 45 to 60 more crossed the Border successfully for a hand-off to new drivers into Calgary.

I am still interviewing (interrogating) the driver that the Highway Patrol caught - I took the case off of them.

There ya go, Sir.

Only the supposed confiscated adrenochrome is supposedly biological in origin and not synthesized from epinephrine.

archive.is/7R234 [HUMAN TRAFFICKING WEBSITES]
archive.is/sieQT [JEW ARE CHILD EATING DRUGGIES]
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18168455/ [MONARCH MK GENERAL]
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146967739 [SOUTH 32 HUMAN TRAFFICKING]
KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE

He said synthetic is only able to be 65% pure and the test they ran said 99%.

don't animals have adrenaline spikes too?

So then why are the people who smuggled it now arrested and interviewed?

>He said

And you believe him because?

Proof of this is some larper on Sup Forums

It's a pretty fucking basic hormone, like insulin. I'd imagine all mammals, if not all animals have it.

It is a Neurotoxic Psychotomimetic. It can induce Paralysis, Psychosis, Schizophrenia, Euphoria and Derealization for several hours.

The "Adrenochrome Hypothesis" of Schizophrenia revisited.

>" 'Smythies J1:'
>This paper reviews the current status of the adrenochrome theory of schizophrenia. An account is first given of all the experiments in which adrenochrome was reported to induce psychotomimetic effects in normal volunteers.

>Then, the evidence is presented that Adrenochrome may actually occur in the brain as a metabolite of adrenaline in the C2 group of adrenergic neurons in the medulla, together with an account of current ideas of the function of these neurons in higher limbic functions.

>Lastly the recent evidence is reviewed that the gene for the enzyme glutathione S-transferase is defective in schizophrenia. This enzyme detoxifies adrenochrome."

Why the fuck would you try to extract some useless chemical from the brain instead of just throwing an epi-pen into the cupboard and wait for it to expire.
This is LARP tier.

Because its mildly psychoactive.
Even then they shouldn't be since its not an illegal substance. At least not in the US, dunno about Canada.

Why would they be shipping pure stuff to a place with materials for producing synthetic stuff?

then you don't need people or children, right?

If I have an epipen can I make my own adenochrome?

Its fucking retarded since there is no difference between "synthetic" and "pure" adrenochrome.
Its the same fucking molecule.

No, you need someone with an epi-pen past its expiry date.

Most likely. So the human trafficking aspect is out(cost-ineffective) and the mere existence of it is, too, since there aren't quadrillions of cattle.

you can make that shit at home

Okay bon apetetit. Can you answer these guys?
I feel like you can explain to them better, why your lab guys think that this is human adenochrome.

I agree. I don't know about chemistry to say if you could simply leave adrenaline out in the open to let it oxidize into adrenochrome(and have it stop degenerating from there), but this is a real funky story.

>Something synthetic wouldn't be so pure
>What is medical grade cas 54-06-08

scbt.com/scbt/product/adrenochrome-54-06-8

Take this shit to /x/ and do your research next time lads

Dw I have a food allergy so I get epipens like candy, thanks obummercare.

i'm a white house insider

i will answer 3 questions

go

Dw I have a food allergy so I get epipens like candy, thanks obummercare!

go home obama you don't live there anymore

HP user -

>I have the USSS Agents here talking to them about everything. They said that we are not the first case. 14 other Tractor-Trailers around the US have been stopped with approx 20kg(44.1lbs) of Adrenochrome in each.

>15x$100bil = US$1.5tril and 300kg captured. All from the same shipping company (shell front), Azores, and going to the same place, at the same time. They think at least triple that number of trucks actually got through and over the Canadian Border.

tits or ass(hips are out due to unfair advantage, feet because fuck you what the hell is wrong with you please kill yourself I hope you choke to death on a cat clawing your balls in your sleep)

digits of knowledge and wisdom

did it give u a boner

nigga mind yo business

2 questions remain

ass nigga

HP user -

>Agents said around $6t or more worth and 1,200kg was shipped in total, via, 60 trucks. 45 trucks got over into Canada, sadly. They told me to expecting more coming through our Port. I am thinking this is defiantly linked to Africa, Asia and/or India. Only places where that many Persons/Bodies could go missing and no bats an eye. Whole Adrenal Glands have been caught at the US-Mexico Border before.

Can someone tell me what (Human) Adenochrome is please

t. Engineer who makes real things, not faggy chemicals

Didn't a pharma user prove this to be a huge fucking shill disinfo campaign months and months ago?

IIRC adrenochrome is simply oxidised adrenaline which is synthesized in labs for cheap, there is literally no need to take it from people. Hospitals throw out tons of it for every year as well. I dont understand if this is a larp gone haywire or a disinfo campaign engineered to make us look stupid but I dont like it because it's so easily disproven.

adrenaline byproduct

t.horticulture menial worker with basic reading comprehension

Lol okay.

Does Trump know (((everything)))?

Will you post here regularly?

Who is Trump most afraid of?

Fuck you, you literal ape. Ass has nothing when you disregard hips. Skinwalker. Double nigger. Shower skipping underwear inverter.

HP user

>Secret Service is thinking that it is harvesting of corpses, at the very least is going on, but they are leaning more towards the fresh kills theory. 500,000-750,000 Children and Teens go missing in the US alone every Year. taking place in Asia. It is being flash frozen to keep "fresh" whilst shipping and fridge trailers being used when the "product gets here.