Sup Forums hates Trump now

>Sup Forums hates Trump now

What happened?

I love Trump for what he is, not for what he is not.

It's the shills.

The Syrian Missile Strike raised some eyebrows.

Some refer to them as /ourgoy/

This place has had some Correct the Record, Shariablue and Plebbit shills come in.
Personally, he is alright in my books. I do have criticisms and I am aware he isn't perfect.

he dun goofed.
didn't lock her up.
didn't fire sessions
no wall
etc

we dont, ignore shills. Anybody with an ounce of political knowledge would be on top of events and know that Podesta just resigned after his company was named as linked in the indictments, which dont even go back to trump himself, just some traitors who were on his campaign.

It's just the shills. They think somehow if they flood the board it makes a difference.

Really, oldfags just watch them bicker and lurk. Normies don't know tru rhetoric.

We never liked Trump.
He was simply a means to an end; basically a vessel to further our ideology.

trump was just a prank, bro

what are you talking about?
AMNESTY DON BEST DON

>What happened?
Soros's 18 million

>(((Trump))), the multi-billionaire globalist zionist, with ties to the clintons was ever "ourguy"
Looks like you fell for the Trumpbots.

>What happened?
common sense

He's a liberal faggot.

This, I've been hating on the Drumpf before it was considered hip.

Trump was a great backhand to the face of the Equality Cult, a rare opportunity in a system which is bleeding the yanks dry. If he ends up being great for 4-8 years it's just a bonus.

He betrayed his country

>ever supporting the most Reddit president of all time

>follow the money
>no wait dont follow the money

>What happened?
he happened, he should have stayed Mr. TV host

Today was the first day of a massive shill op. They still haven't figured out why they are painfully obvious to us. Even if they knew they couldn't fix it.

Today is the Shillest of Shill days. SAGE, report, ignore.

Now we know where some of the 18 billion Soros is throwing away is going. It's hilarious how much money they waste on Sup Forums and get nothing in return.

SOURCE?

>tfw BASED Pence becomes president
>tfw BASED Rand rides a wave of backlash against the government and wins next year
I think Trump will be fine though

Sup Forums on Sunday Oct 29:
>can't wait to see the faces off all those libtards when hillary gets arrested and locked up! I'm jacking off to the idea now! GOD EMPEROR TRUMP FOREVER!

Sup Forums on Monday Oct 30:
>Trump who? Oh, that was just a meme. Did you really fall for our trolling? lol you libtards are dumb.

lol at Sup Forums

Sup Forums is not one person. fuckoff leaf.

It's like our thousands of wasted days here have given us methods to decrypt whether someone is a channer or shill. it's cool.

says right there fivethirtyeight
nate silvers website

even germany hated Hitler when they realized he was a nazi

i just woke up from a quick nap and prior to that Sup Forums was just laughing at how they got nothing but some tax dodgers that dont work for trump anymore

The twitter and facebook shills are working overtime on pol because of the indictments.

/ptg/ turned me off him, why couldn't you cunts just fuck off back to plebbit.

>says you
how can i hate trump when i know everyday leftist faggots like you are literally losing your mind knowing hes in office. he could do jack shit the next 8 years and i'd just die laughing

soros dumped 18b recently

Influx of shills, this happened any time something appeared bad for Trump during the election too.

>trump needs and solicits outside donations
He could run for president ten times over and still keep his yacht and private jet

shill. sage.

>No wall
Nigger he just got elected

I called out /ptg/ for being Reddit and they pretty much said it was okay to be a Redditor and I was a shill trying to divide this board. Since it is officially a Redditor thread now I haven't been in it for many months.

no we don't you worthless fucking leaf

>the multi-billionaire needs help financing his campaign
>Jews need to donate money to their guy to convince them to support isreal
lmao. did hernie panders need to go to aipac to showed that he supports isreal?

We have always hated trump. This board is satire.

This.

The only reason we cared about Trump was to get back at GamerGate and also to have entertainment for the next 4-8 years.

Chaos can make great comedy.
If you were a believer in Kek, you would know this.

>Muh shills
Go back to r/doanld this ain't your safe space.

Sup Forums has always been against the status-quo

just shills. We hate Trump only because he's not right wing enough, still would vote and meme for him

Nobody here supported Obama

How much sorosbucks you're getting for this post, you fucking Leaf!

being anti-trump is quite literally the status quo

yeah and he backed off of "mexico will pay for it" real quick. And here we are. No wall.

>Sup Forums has always been against the status-quo
>That's why we're part of #TheResistance.

billion, not million

>fuck drunpfy
i'm here for the sweet soros bux

Thing is, anything trump related gets 8+ 'its happening' threads immediately, /ptgay/ has no reason to exist, it should have died a day after the election.

He isn't literally Hitler

kys you faggot shill
IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

>"b-but mexico will not pay"
KYS SHILL

you got openings? I have 5+ years experience in shitposting.

We are a fringe group with croissants everyone wants.

Not today boss

All of you shills deserve the rope or worse.

Exposing the weak and sellouts... let me cast 2 or 3 votes like the Dems do

I have no problem with people who voted for Trump or Hillary. But goddamn, some of you defend Trump's every single action and have his dick so far down you r throat, it's disgusting.

when even ben can BTFO

Fuck off trump nigger

Agricultural has been using cheap skilled labor since WW2 and has depended on it since. This why he backed down.

I only have problems with the Christian spamming. I hate it fucking Jehovah witness was spamming his website all over

Sup Forums was never for Trump. This is revisionist history.

Always our dear lord and savior Ron Paul.

I'm inclined to believe this as well. Trump may be lacking behind on some of his promises, but he is still better than virtually any other political figure in the US (except for the Pauls).
And he continuously deliver on the mocking the left, a constant source of entertainment.

he is a great disappointment. if you didn't expect this then you don't know shit about politics. the point is to keep pushing. trump is just a stepping stone anyway. of course he is a kike loving faggot with no loyalty to western culture or white people. he is a business man. however his election has pushed the window in an interesting and perhaps good direction. we need to push past it. people who are satisfied with him and think anything has been 'won' with his election are moronic born losers with no eye for greatness.

Oh look, it's the "Sup Forums hates Trump now" thread with a pepe Trump picture again.

Get a life.

He just doesn't DO anything. Apart from tweet badly.
Thought he'd drain the swamp but all he's done is leave the tap on and made it soggier.

are the McDonalds tray larger in the US, than they are in Europe?

Oh look it's a shill again. Take your rubels and go.

Shills....literally people here trying to scrape together a meager existence from pestering us. Trump is doing as well as I expected him to and maybe even a little better. He will see a 2nd term and go down in the history books as America's first GEOTUS

No sensible person on Sup Forums liked Trump, they just liked how he was a slap to the face of SJW cucks thinking they can get away with putting up Clinton and the rest of their cuckoldry.
Proper Republicans wouldn't honestly support Trump, because he is a fraud.

Being anti trump is the status quo you go back to verrit you nu male dickless shitbonker

92% of media coverage is anti Trump. These "concern" trolls would proposition that we surrender our traditions and values and live as subservient cucks under the likes of Hillary Clinton. Not today, not on our boards. You have to go back.

Just because shills are out in force for the indictment doesn't mean pol hates trump now.

fuck of kike
go back to wher you came from.. Do you really we can't spot shills?