BRITISH-GERMAN FRIENDSHIP THREAD

BRITISH-GERMAN FRIENDSHIP THREAD

In this thread were going to talk about the things we have in common and not about the things that divide us (EU).

I start: We both got the same Anglo-Saxon ancestors and we both didn't want to fight each other in WW2. (((They))) made that happen.

Not allowed: cheeseburgers and baguettes

Reminder that Churchill blockaded German ports after WWI leading to the starvation of several million germans

>british german
>friendship
>pol

ive seen it all, ive lived a full live

everything bad that has ever happened to us has something to do with the germans.

go away hans.

Uppity Brit trying to say I'm not allowed. Stupid lobster - Ameribros are good friends of Germany too.

We bombed British cities and torpedoed civilian ships. It was war.

YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

well hans, they did divide you:

EAST & WEST

kek

this,
best. frenemies. ever.

there is no friendship between us you fucking kraut

Of course some Schmul had to appear. WW2 wasn't enough, you just have to drive a wedge between us.

this thread needs more gerries and brit, ill just get comfy here

they literally bombed and starved your entire race into extinction you fucking bullprepping cuckmaster

kill yourself

I'll give you 10 years and you'll be back in the EU. You don't really hate us, James. It's the Jews that's stirring this up.

you are the jew, mutti

Odin bless Germany and England

Fuck the EU, you can keep your immigrants Hans

see, thats why iam here, to make it more realistic.
you always have to have a jew between germany and britain

nigger you live in an orwellian nightmare

fuck the EU and your leadership, you're so cucked you don't even start wars to win, you just begin the fucking migrant crisis and pretend to be a good guy

Your mutual love of beer and islam will bring you closer together

Love to Germany from Britain.
We should have been allies.

ah, but hes german ofcourse he will defend mutti merkels third reich

this

oh no we are at 4 already, sorry lost count

Anglos are German-French hybrids.

(((They))) will not divide us

More like German-Danish-Welsh-French hybrids.

Brits are cucks and they'll have no power in 20 years. They'll become a minor power like the Czech are now. The only thing they'll have in 20 years is the London-tourism.
No need to maintain our "friendship".

Your country belongs to Serbia gtfo

this thread is going too well.

(((we))) didnt start the war tho, we didnt bomb you guys

Well, we're playing the long game. Who will win over the emerging markets in China and India - a "humanitarian super power" that everyone likes or a country that starts wars, shuts itself in and is basically a puppet of the US? The chinks will come and take you from behind if you don't rejoin the EU. You have to understand that we want the best for you, James.

>I'll give you 10 years and you'll be back in the EU. You don't really hate us, James. It's the Jews that's stirring this up
Jews=polaks... aye!

But the war turned out pretty well for Israel didn't it? One of those coincidences.

>Anglos are German-French hybrids.
>(((They))) will not divide us
whot?
Brit flag, but jew- polak... in every thrad! wtf?

No need for the chinks. Indians are literally buying the UK.

Deutschland über alles lads

>both didn't want to fight each other in WW2
lol okay

His action shows convincingly that there is no chance of expecting that this man will ever give up his practice of using force to gain his will. He can only be stopped by force, and we and France are today, in fulfilment of our obligations, going to the aid of Poland, who is so bravely resisting this wicked and unprovoked attack upon her people. We have a clear conscience. We have done all that any country could do to establish peace. The situation in which no word given by Germany’s ruler could be trusted and no people or country could feel itself safe has become intolerable.

>The long game
Getting cucked out by muslims who steal your women and have muslim children

The long game for you my friend is trasformiing your country and loosing your history, have fun!

Well hello there, old ally.

Your royal family had to go on tour across the country to change public opinion of Hitler

>tfw your grandmother was born in Germany to a German mother post war
>tfw your entire family uprooted and moved to Bongland
>tfw you're technically a Prize of War
feelsBongman

It's not about hate, fool. I have been a Germanboo my entire life, that is until I came here and saw what a bunch of Britain hating faggots you guys are. You are NOT Europe. I don't know what silly delusions of European leadership you entertain, but Germany and the German people are not the EU, Eurocrats or any of those other slime. Have some fucking pride.

Leaving the EU was not about anti-German sentiment, it was about anti-globalist sentiment, being able to govern our own nation again and rejecting the multicultural, anti-white, pro-diversity status quo. It was about much more than that, but that's only to name a few.

The guy you replied to is right, though. We are historical and long-time enemies. I wish we weren't, but the truth is we have been fighting for thousands of years.

Chamberlain was celebrated when he made an agreement with Hitler. Come on, James. Don't buy into that Jewish lie.

Both have similar pagan religious backgrounds. Though, only the English (Anglo-Saxon-Jute) have the same ancestors.
Both are cucks in contemporary times.

>Brits hating on Jerries
Stop being poofters. Our grandparents didn't hate Germany this much, or at all, for that matter.

Germany is a nation of eternal cucks. With Brexit, the uncuckening of Britain means we can't hang out with losers any more.

Fuck off you German cunt.

Nah. Maybe a year or two ago, but not now.

this

We survived worse things. Migrants come and go, but the German nation will always prevail. Unlike the US we're not a multicultural country. We don't racemix or give in to immigrants. In 30 years the migrants will be gone but the EU will stay and it will grow stronger. You're surrendering yourselves to the globalist forces if you don't join the EU.

Even through the war, we still treated each other with respect and honour (Talking about POW situation)

You guys are going to become a 3rd rate country.
Without the EU (and special agreements regarding trade) you can't impact anything in the world. Name one significant industry that'll make you competitive in 20 years against China, India or the US.
You'll become the pawn of the US or maybe the EU.

this

why germans got cool starwars helmets? ours look like a fucking piss pot

True

khazar out here with da bantz

I'm not worrying about you. We have you by the balls because you don't want give up that sweet EU money.

>You'll become the pawn of the US or maybe the EU.

We're already directly ruled by the EU. Unofficial influence over us cannot be any worse than this.

Can you imagine an American accepting a foreign court's jurisdiction over them? Shit, they don't even ratify things like the Convention on Consent to Marriage, Minimum Age for Marriage and Registration of Marriages because it would damage their own sovereignty. British people are willing to damage their impact on the world stage so long as we are led by British people, it's something that you lot just could never understand.

->There's literally noone on this entire board spreading more hate for Germans than you. Except for the Eternal Pole maybe.

> antifag from britiain shitposting about germans

They are called shills from /leftypol/ germanbrah .

I love Germans but i hate Germany.

>Germans are Polish-French hybrids.

Checked!

FUCKING soros paid SHILL
lets FOCUS on real matter!

keep digging anons

t. 1/15 german

Reminder buy British goods support democracy and freedom in Europe.

BUY BRITISH.

Help destroy Eu Dictators

God I love British gin craft beer costa coffee and Scottish whiskey

The fuck? You guys are raisin pickers of the EU and you are still complaining.
And what is so bad about being ruled by the EU if it brings wealth to your people and country?
Turkey, Spain and Italy will have more economic wealth and power than you guys in few years.
You threw yourselves out of the game

>You guys are raisin pickers of the EU and you are still complaining.

Merkel fucked us. Perhaps you don't remember February 2016 but some of us still do. The fact that you didn't offer us anything despite the UK being more powerful than 20 EU nations combined is going to be seen as incredibly shortsighted in a few years time.

>And what is so bad about being ruled by the EU if it brings wealth

Like I said. A continental would never understand.

The fuck that the narrative a year later is still "Britain committed suicide for no raisin" is exactly why British people laugh at your spineless populations.

>English people are a quarter German and nearly 45 per cent of their DNA is French.

Fuck off, Franz.

Friendship? You bastards have destroyed everything. Non of you even kill that cunt for what she done to our continent.

I'll enjoy watching your country burn in the next 20 years.

->Must be leftypol shills, too, amirite

>people in North and South Wales are less similar to each other than the English to the Scots
WHAT THE FUCK?

I like Germans.

Misguided people, their hate should be aimed at Governments not the people

Britis, French and Germans.
We used to speak highly from each others.
Our soldier even played football during WWI.
We don't hate us.
((They)) made us hate each other.
((They)) made us kill each other.

you're ok fritz

That's from the Daily Mail, that listed all "Celtic" DNA as "Irish". Completely unreliable source that has been BTFO by more recent genetic studies. Oh, and that French DNA isn't "French" at all and is referring to Native British DNA.

Bumperoo.

Tough and efficient people, I've got a lot of respect for them, so did my grandfather who fought against them

Brit btw

was about to say that could be either of us

the jew is back, have i missed the war?

Hmm yes as a pure European American (98% with the other 2% being Jewish) who is 25 percent German and 20 percent Anglo I see no reason why they cannot get along.

The cowardly Brits bombed your women and children under the cover of darkness and you want to be frends? Pfft...

Protip: You need to be looking inwardly not outwardly.

DESU, german v2s were a hell of a weapon.
good ol german engineerting ftw

>Bumperoo.
false flag negro

My grandma watched thirteen people get gunned down by a Messcherschmit strafing civilians outside her local train station using its machine guns. Nobody can be blamed for fighting total war.

Now America. A country which let thousands of sailors die because they didn't even want to turn off the lights in coastal structure to stop German U-Boats being able to see merchant shipping against the buildings. What would America know about total war? You've never even been hit by air raids.

>Brit btw
>Tough and efficient people, I've got a lot of respect for them, so did my grandfather who fought against them

insufferable cunt, in other words? GTFO tranny!

Wouldn't want to be in one of those U-Boats though. Probably one of the worst deaths in the entire war.

>Hmm yes as a pure European American (98% with the other 2% being Jewish) who is 25 percent German and 20 percent Anglo I see no reason why they cannot get along.
in reality 21% polak= 63.21% jew...
STFUp!

You seem to be mixing British and English up user

the guy is right, german army was a purebred beast

You did it too, retard.

It's a long way to Tipperary, Jerry.

>flag
dude, do you know how to jew anymore?

>the guy is right, german army was a purebred beast
failed to clear polaks=jews for good... shame!

The Slow sinking giving you enough time to really to contemplate your immediate death and hopefully there's a gun near by

glow in the dark burgers even poisened a lot of their own during and after the war in the name of science, no saints by any means

theres nothing wrong with germans

most of the shit on this website is bantz with a side of divide and conquer shilling