Libtard Memes

Literally no leftist I know blames anyone alive for slavery. They do, however, call out those who ignore and deny the lingering socioeconomic pressures that effect black communities due to centuries of racism. It's really not that difficult to understand, then again I'm talking to people who get "educated" through image macros.

and yet here you are

don't believe in a world that believes a woman is a man and a man is a woman, thats insanity.

is that supposed to mean something?

one is a traitor liberal shill, the other is a corporate shill

The seething in this thread is palpable

Seething is not a noun. I thought all of you shills would be proudly university and college educated. You could say this thread is seething with teen angst or something but you can't even get gradeschool level bantz right.

All of these seem like they came straight from your racist grandma's Facebook

muh victim privilege

Wait... this was a guy this whole time...?

Fuck. Why bother teaching? And people wonder why most kids act like entitled shitheads. Just. Fucking. Wow.

Youre forgetting, everything in the uk is classed as a violent crime, even pushing on the subway.
Also, pushing in line in subway

>ignore and deny the lingering socioeconomic pressures that effect black communities due to centuries of racism
so why do blacks (especially) and libs in general constantly point out race? Literally no conservatives I know give a shit about color, but it's all the left cares about. Like Obama's appointee list that had all the candidates coded by sex, race, etc, to make it clear that those superficial characteristics matter most.

>call out those who ignore and deny the lingering socioeconomic pressures that effect black communities due to centuries of racism

And to fix it, they punish white people. Thus, placing blame on this slavery and racism of white people.

He's probably just tucking his thumb to keep his hand warmer, but he still looks like a stereotypical cuck.

>all dose cans on the top shelves

lol fucking beaner shits are too short to see theres still more food

Sauce on those spicy stats?

That drunken hate-wank must feel really awkward now.

best gif of the election season. such great memories.

kekd

i always said that was a guy and everyone called me retarded. well fuck you, internet

"Classed" does not mean denounced to the police. In practice, only grossly violent crimes will get people to call the police, aka rape or near murder. You can add some error for losers that will bother the police with stupid shit, but this error will apply also to USA anyway.

Besides, the difference is abismal. People seem to become truly violent when there's no risk of being shot by the victim.

COAL BURNER, niggers need to be exterminated

hint: the gov is in on it

Yes it does.

>the most dangerous place for a black person is their mother's womb

>hitler taking away guns
wew

"wikileaks is illegal to view" -fake news

That image is hacked

>denounced to the police
Firstly, learn English if you're going to post here.

Secondly, don't bother posting anyway because you're an idiot. What the term 'violent crime' applies to is variable from county to country and not really useful for comparing actual rates of violence. Murder is a far more useful statistic to look at - a corpse is a corpse, after all - and the murder rate in the UK is barely a quarter of the US rate.

This is why I find it so amusing when Americans mock us for having to deal with Islamic terrorism. Even with Achmed mowing down pedestrians and Abdul blowing up stadiums full of people, my country is a much safer place than America. Just pause for a second to realise how truly fucked up that is - our /worst/ day is just an ordinary Tuesday in America.

Inevitably the first American to reply to this post is going to respond with something like 'b...b...but - the niggers... it's all their fault'. Well, firstly we have niggers too, if not as many, but lets put that aside for a moment. So niggers account for half of all murders in the US - so what? Take that away and the US murder rate halves, but that is still DOUBLE the murder rate in the UK (niggers and Pakis included).

And why do you get to say niggers are an exception anyway? Isn't the whole point of having guns to stop niggers nigging up the place? I mean, I assume that's the point since it sure as shit doesn't have anything to do with stopping tyranny (Remember when Obama was overthrown by armed militias? Nope, me neither. He got through a whole eight years, and not one of the pussies who kept saying "tomorrow - tomorrow is the day when we stand up and use our 2nd amendment rights to take back our country" actually had the balls to follow through with it).

I'm sorry, this is a libtard thread, isn't it - I'm probably spoiling your circlejerk a little bit here.

Radical Muslims who participate in or support terrorist attacks make up less than 0.01% of the global Muslim population. (1.6 or so million people).

Most whites participated in the slaved trade and actually owned slaves.

Checkmate.

Well maybe our murder rate is high because we aren't limey faggots so we don't afraid to take a life.

umm,yea,hehehe