Do you really hate shitskins/nonwhites that much?

Do you really hate shitskins/nonwhites that much?
Why?

Have you ever seen how shit their neighborhoods are?

I don't hate them
I just don't want to be around them.
And I want to be well armed when they're around.

I'm okay with Asians.

I don't like their skull shapes or their skin color

niggers are pretty crap. Even our leftwinger whites don't want to live near them

^^^ this, or the countries they govern -- absolut shitholes everyone wants to leave.

yes and your slide thread with a picture of a mediocre brown slut isn't going to change that
a pox upon your faggot ass

They're violent, stupid and lazy.

I just don't like the ghetto ones, other than that I don't give a shit honestly.

My dick won't even move a little looking at that bitch, even though her body is nearly perfect.
The poo coloured skin is just an instant turn off.

After these years I think it's not that I hate blacks, I hates the whites who are their "allies".

Their culture is hard to bear. I judge on an individual level, but certainly their culture sucks in my eyes.

>I hates the whites who are their "allies".
so much this

maybe if you didn’t post cherries and saved the zillions of facts and stats pics posted here you wouldn’t be asking this question
but alas, you’re a shill who posts once and leaves. resulting in only a monkey /s/ dump

nu/pol/ needs a cleansing badly

I don't hate them, unlike most of Sup Forums I'm not a full blown ethnic nationalist, A Japan style immigration system would be optimal IMO. I'm okay with a small amount of nonwhites so long as they actually integrate and contribute to society. Still I wouldn't consider them citizens though, and if they break the law they should be deported regardless of whether they were born here or not.

It's the problem of allowing them to live in their culture as though they're still in *istan when they aren't. The non-intent to integrate leads to pocket societies where they essentially are back in *istan. This is problematic because eventually those boroughs grow into voting regions. Over time this has the propensity to pervert the host country from the inside out.

Imagine the nation as your house. You let someone over. They eat some food and instead of asking "where should I put this? Do you have a recycle bin?" he just throws it on the floor or you say "Oh no no no, just put that anywhere - you're a guest!" Okay, that's okay he doesn't know how your house operates -
yet, at least so you're being patient and a good host. Now imagine your guest invites his siblings over without asking you. They also just toss trash everywhere and instead of being appreciative of letting them over they bark orders or complain. "This place is so uninviting to us - you have MEAT in the fridge. That's against my moral ethic/diet!", "Ugh, don't you know anti-bacterial soap is BAD FOR YOU!", "You have a dog. I'm allergic and deathly afraid of dogs. The dog has to go."

All of sudden your guests don't seem like they should be over. They seem to hate it there despite being invited without your consent. You may ask why they're even at your house.

>"I fucking hate this place, but it's better than staying at MY house where dad's a felon and mom's an alcoholic."

>The poo coloured skin is just an instant turn off.
Luckily the picture doesn't smell.

(((whites)))

White women are trash lol

you are right.

that's one of the first thing.

Not all of them no. I do actually judge each person individually and I know some very respectable black people. Unfortunately, that is not the norm. The trick is to both understand the big picture reality of crime rates & IQ averages AND also respect those that buck the trend. Most people are here are too simple minded to be able to do those two things at the same time though.

>Do you really hate shitskins/nonwhites that much?
Pretty much yeah

>Why?
Because they are as ugly inside as they are out

90% of the no life virgins on this board would take whatever physical affection a female might be willing to donate to them...Not matter her race.

Yes, the right is known for their desperation and insatiable lust.

Wait...

I only hate the men and the ugly women. The attractive females are ok with me tbqh.

No, I hate Jews. Minorities not under Jewish influence are typically placid.

I wonder how many people are seriously asshurt about minorities and how many are just playing a role because they're bored

Moar of dem titties plox

Only the ones who actively try to change this country and do not want to integrate in any way. They can fucking die in a hole.

The rest are usually nice people and hanging out with people who have different cultures can be a lot of fun. And new backgrounds mean a whole array of differing women which I can't complain about.

Yes. It's unfair that the rest of humanity has to deal with those filthy, lazy, violent negroes and literally carry them into success.

>the right
15 year old faggots pretending they belong to a political ideology.

No, you're a faggot if you do.

I cannot wait to plant my aryan seed deep inside a brown pussy

I don't hate every single one but I don't like being out numbered by them. I also don't want to live as a scorned minority in my own country while being expected to apologize for some fictional privilege.

No, but I do think the majority of people would be happier living among their own race. I only larp that I hate spics and niggers because they force themselves into nice white communities, take advantage of welfare systems paid for by white people, assault and occasionally kill us, and have the gall to tell us we cause it by being racist. I'd send all colored fucks back to the shit-hole countries of their origin if I could, in the nicest way possible of course.
>Why?
Why don't I hate niggers and spics as much as I pretend to? Honestly, I'm just too nice for my own good. I recognize that spics and niggers didn't choose to be the way they are. Most of them are decent but they're simply genetically inferior creatures acting out due to their inferiority complexes. However, as nice as I may be, if my white brothers decided to break out some rope to lynch a couple niggers I certainly wouldn't stop them.

haha, i bet you never seen in real life an ugly disgusting black pussy or touched one, you judge black womens by photoshoped pictures... in reality are fucking ugly and disgusting.

Enjoy your violent, retarded children.

I don't.

A black girl sat on my face once

I live in a pretty diverse city in the U.S, theirs a lot of ugly black girls etc but a hot black girl or hot middle eastern girl is top tier

I dont want kids faggot

Literal gypsy. Take a look at your sister's unibrow that sticks out from her headscarf while she begs for shekels i my country.
>majority of people would be happier living among their own race
Then explain the presence of white people in the americas. If people were happy living with their own race, those faggots would have stayed in europe. How is every burger blatantly retarded?

stfu nigga, go back to africa until they UK will not deport you

I’d totally marry a light to medium skinned Latina with no negroid features.

Really, I just don’t find sheboons attractive.. And as a secondary thing, I think I’d feel alienated if I had a kid that didn’t look like me.

I like nice things.

Niggers are typically counter productive to maintaining nice things.

I don't hate-hate them for real, but I don't want to be around the shitty ones (which seems to be a lot of them).

The ones I truly hate with a bloody passion are commies and cats. I would like to see them genocided to extinction.

The only shitskin I wanna fuck.

>Why hate shitskins/nonwhites that much?
they literally stink and commit crimes statistically more often then whites. no sane white person wants to be around nonwhites.

Generally my issues are due to the fact that, as groups, they abscond from the social contract that makes "white" society more pleasant and civil.

I don't want loud music in my libraries.
I don't want aggressive confrontations over petty nothings and perceived slights.
I don't want fifth columns in my classrooms and social groups.
I don't want the vulgarity associated with mainstream hip-hop culture.
I don't want to have to continuously weigh whether i'm about to arbitrarily offend someone by making an honest observation or asking a "taboo" question.
I don't want the social stratification that some associate with race, whether real or perceived.

I want a simple, cohesive society with shared values.

>go back to africa
Where would you go? Your people spread like aids, setting up your shanty towns in civilised countries. I have friends in romania and bulgaria and they all hate you romany thieves.

no i dont hate them at all as individuals i just believe in evolution and as a result dont want their offspring around my grandchildren

No not at all, but they're playing a part of an agenda to erase us.

It's the hatred and displacement of the White man that is the problem.

Nice girl you chose. What is she 80% European?

>they literally stink
Mate, why does every white person smell like boiled cabbage and cat piss?

>Then explain the presence of white people in the americas. If people were happy living with their own race, those faggots would have stayed in europe. How is every burger blatantly retarded?
They moved to America... And then lived among their own race in America. It's not hard to understand britbong

Because you're in Scotland.

This.

We'd hate them a lot less if they could be decent people. The ones that don't chimp out and don't rely on society but instead contribute, they seem to be a rare breed but we appreciate them like any other legitimate citizen. I just don't see how they deserve special treatment or praise for behaving like a decent human being. That seems rather elitist and demeaning...

no. i'm not an ideologically obsessed subhuman retard.

Meh sort of, I hate liberal traitorous whites more.

My answer is for blacks. While I consider myself a White Nationalist, I don't hate other races. I just don't think we should mix. Blacks on the other hand are absolute scum in my eyes and have almost no redeeming qualities.
>None of them look like OP pic and 98% of them are a fucking eyesore.
>They are violent and cause me to never relax
>Every time things have been stolen from me its been a black
>Their "culture" completely revolves around rap music, broken English, and being criminals.
>They expect us to adhere to their every demand and call us racist if we don't.
>They will ALWAYS choose the side of another nigger, regardless if they even know them, over a White person.
>I am physically repulsed by their smell.
>They are anti-intellectuals and belittle blacks who try to better themselves.

I could honestly go on for pages. America would be a much better place if they had just been disposed of after the Civil War. Lincoln was a fucking cuck.

>They moved to America.
A non-white continent. You have no right to complain about a nigger from africa robbing, beating and raping your mother.
I guess it's better to smell like cabbage than to sweat processed cheese like you.

Low IQs.
I even hate whites with low IQs.
Intelligence is genetically linked.

By the way, I know it's just a meme but, contrary to it, people who watch "Rick and Morty" DO NOT have high IQs.
Persons who are entertained by such drivel actually have low IQs and I can tell you this first hand because I have had the misfortune of meeting a few.

Nice try, Pedro. Fuck off
Why would any white man want to have non white kids, why not live like a bachelor and spend your money on yourself?

Sex, yes. Children, no

>Low IQ
Said the retarded faggot on a board filled with socially inept autists.

Politics are just an extension of ones temperament. The right is made up of highly conscientious people, especially orderly people, which is defined as tidy, organized people who are highly sensitive to disgust and are harsh judges of moral transgressions.

Meanwhile, liberals are having unprotected orgies and raising mongrel AIDS babies.

Carry on, then.

Here is a question to you white guys.

Suppose you do create a White ethnostate and it is similar to the growth, development, and tradition of about 50's-60's USA.

Would you accept shitskins (no niggers) on the basis that they will be 2nd class citizens with no voting rights, their own separate part of the state, separate schooling (but both school systems the same/even), but you can not kill them / hate them outwardly.

For example, no KKK cross burning shit since they accept their status and keep to themselves but also provide labor etc.

Thoughts?

Literally every photo of an 'attractive' negress in this thread has been because they have an insanely high amount of white blood but just enough negro blood not to pass.

Why do nigger females always have disgusting feet?

Even the ones that are above average considering their racial limitations have feet like a gargoyle...

I hate how they act.

at first I thought it was just a cultural thing, but now I know its a genetics and IQ thing.

I treat people the same as far as social interactions go until they prove they're worth avoiding/hating.

I don't hate them. I just see them as lesser evolved violent creatures and have no desire to be around them. I don't hate them any more than I hate wild bears or lions. I just don't want a bunch of wild bears and lions running around my neighborhood eating people.

Literally nothing but retarded conjecture based on the nonsense your underpaid and overworked father taught you.

>Hispanic
>Race

I have. I live a low class neighborhood, all my neighbors are black and mexican. It's fine. Perhaps if you ever move out you will know.

>If white people could stand living with other white people, why didn't the greeks and romans just stay in greece and rome?
Don't you mean...
>If black people could stand living with each other, why did they enslave and kill each other for thousands of years without developing a historic culture on their own?
I mean, mudhuts and fire are pretty basic. Cavement learned how to do that. Africans were basically cavemen until white people taught them. Slavery was wrong but black people would still be in mud huts if it wasn't for white culture and that's an absolute fact. You can see evidence of this by the black island tribes still disconnected from society today.
>Some of those island tribes haven't even learned how to make fire yet

>He doesn't smell like Eau au Fromage
I pity you.

uuh guys, i dont mean to alarm you but there is a rampant skeleton on your right

sounds like something that would be repealed within a few generations if any kind of progressive strain of politics became popular

I could give you the full list, but that would take all night. May I suggest lurking more.

>feet
The fuck is wrong with you? Pretty certain you're a sex offender using this site to communicate with teenagers because otherwise you'd be breaching the conditions of your entry on the register. .

70% of British Pakistanis are inbred, its a miracle you can even work a keyboard.

She looks positively "vibrant" even the ancient greeks admitted their lust for foreign women. It's just that they weren't in their borders as free citizens qualified to hold a vote, no they had to go to persia to fuck them or send them in as slaves.

I just don't see how we'd need anything other than pic related

theyre cancer

I have to admit.

The black people at my work are universally worthless.

Patrician musk deep strike.

because 1 out of 80478 them looks like that.

We all have preferences.

Hate to think what yours are, poms are usually right behind the Germans and japs in weird sexual practices...

>being such a low tier white your own race of women won't even touch you thus you need to find lower females.
>black males know white females are a prize. A showing that their genetics are great enough to secure a white female, despite their other bad traits.

the history of the world is the most white people running away to new land while the less white people stay behind.
its called evolution.
the further you are from africa the more white you are.
we like to build from scratch.
we like to create purely for the sake of creation
we like to pass stability and comfort along to our children.
this is white culture.
stop fucking appropriating us you piece of shit darkie

>he doesn't know what the FFM is

>no they had to go to persia to fuck them or send them in as slaves.

Greeks don't look any different to the average camel fucker so it's not that exotic.

I only "hate" degenerates. I don't give a shit what skin color you are irl. Here, I larp hard because the simple fact is there are a ton of degenerate niggers and few friends to share the humor with.

Otherwords, I would berry my dick so deep in that girl's ass whoever could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur.

red pill
WHITES ARE ALWAYS UNHAPPY BECAUSE THEY COULD BE DOING BETTER FOR THEIR CHILDREN
niggers spics and jews unhappy because they could be doing better for themselves

Maybe it's because my family is blonde and I grew up with so many blonde girls at school etc but there pretty goddamn boring to me now

I get if liking them if you're a pajeet or if you couldnt fuck them in highschool but there overrated.

Black girls are only acceptable if they arent ghetto, so that is somewhat rare.
Also quit projecting your cuck fantasies you low test faggot

None of my black friends fuck hot white girls

>Inbred
How do burgers have such a lack of self awareness? You literally fuck first cousins and go on trash tv to brag about your "love". You turned jerry springer into a millionaire through your sexual deviancy.
>We all have preferences.
Yup. And your preferences involve flying to the phillipines three times a year to fuck 5 year olds.

Yeah me too, it sucks ass you. Sounds like you enjoy living in a slum though.

>its called evolution.
Someone has clearly never read a book, let alone the origin of species.

I have noticed this as well.

I don't particularly hate non whites however ,but freedom of association is a human right and we should switch immigration to pre 1965 levels.

>people who watch "Rick and Morty" DO NOT have high IQs.

t. Brainlet

PICKLE RICK FAGGOT XDDDDDXXX