Buyfag Thread

Read the guide: buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScF1mSEnjGC0Zyv_Wh-0QrjRH6reykn4rfo7dGxZzC-h1mg6Q/viewform
hlj.com/summer-sunset-sale-2016
hlj.com/product/MEDPPP-002
ameblo.jp/gsc-mikatan/entry-12199858412.html
hlj.com/product/FRE29568
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-017911&page=rt_02
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The survey I promised:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScF1mSEnjGC0Zyv_Wh-0QrjRH6reykn4rfo7dGxZzC-h1mg6Q/viewform

Pic unrelated.

>rank 1 to 29

what the fuck is this shit

Pre ordered.

Pretty excited for this one. Aquamarine better do a good job

Anyone who completes this is retarded.

So is anyone getting this?

How good is this? Is it worth $150?

was going to but decided not to

No one wants to do your shitty survey
Its worth at least double

Reminder about HLJ's summer sale:

hlj.com/summer-sunset-sale-2016

Considering how the last sale went, it'll sell out pretty quick, so get in early

Looks like it could have some serious lean issues.

It's confirmed to. So does mine. I've displayed it with it's clam included for support.

How do you even go about fixing lean if it starts to happen?

Cheers, I'd almost given up on getting the 1/8 Ramlethal figure.

I'm about there too, I love Subaru but at this point I'd rather just hang up a piece of the gorgeous official art.
I'll pick it up later if it bins.

you should, it's pretty awful

I was considering it but it looks kinda eh painted. There's way better things I want for the same money.

Grabbed a cheap Picnico.

I'm surprised she binned but whatever. Not my favorite LL but she's a total cutie and it's a great figure, especially at that price.

Are figmas a meme?

Just to tell you about the fig in particular, it's not really bending or damaging the main post (the dress part supporting all the weight). The peg just could not support the weight and it's slowly prying itself loose. When I bought her, I took precautions and took measurements after a couple of days. When I realized what's happening, I rested her on her clamshell. Though if I let her continue leaning, the weight could possibly bend and damage the bottom pointy parts of her dress. Worse, the peg could let go and she will fall on her fragile wings. GSC / Stronger fucked up bad.

The best solution is to customize your own support to balance the weight on each side.

Pic

Yes they are. Be that as it may I have 5 and most likely soon to be six thanks to

is that raiden

I'm ready. I'm ready.

Sure is

Yes, but if it's of a character I particularly like a lot I have no problem getting it. I just have the symphogear and nanoha line.

>Is X a meme
Really, what the fuck does this even mean?

Just ignore it, he's clearly too stupid to ask an actual question.

Might jump on the Bahamut Warden figure and yukata Yami.

(Pic not mine) Just recently claimed my copy of this and since this was a delayed order, I checked on how much this costs now. To my dismay, I found out that it's dropping to 6000-8000 jpy like what the fuck I bought it for 10000 jpy (all in all). I kind of felt cheated.

I'd do it, but this survey is way too long.

Why is the Vividred Akane fig in the summer sale 90% off? It's cheaper than some fucking straps.

i bought her for the initial amiami-discount and even though i paid more then some other peoples i dont regret it. it's my first and so far only Miku.

>he actually did it
KEK

Where?

hlj.com/product/MEDPPP-002

>People are going to buy this just because it's cheap

I'm just shocked it hasn't been sold out since long ago due to ebay resellers looking to make a quick buck.

Wasn't planning on getting it but seeing the discount, I just had to... hopefully it lives up to its name.

Only got a little disappointed but I still love the figure. I just want people to appreciate the Miku's that are actually related to her songs than those repeated money milking racing, snow, yukata, whatever the fuck versions.

I did ask about this last thread, I think a lot of people weren't to fond on her. Is she good? I'd like to get a Miku and the racing ones I want are really expensive, but this one looks nice enough. What's the detail like?

It's Figuarts Zero, so half a step above at best. Still, it's cheap, the packaging is reasonable for once and I doubt Mirage is getting anything else.

Just get this one. It's only 9k now

she looks exactly like edvertised and i didn't find a flaw with her paintjob as well. I got what i paid for.

Yeah, I'm doing the exact same after I noticed she began to lean.

What's your monthly buyfag budget?

she looks exactly like advertised and i didn't find a flaw with her paintjob as well. I got what i paid for.

How terrible is this going to be?

This. It's supposed to be really well made and it's pretty heavily discounted.

'Bout tree fiddy.

But seriously, it's "whatever my wallet and dick can justify given the time between now and the release date." Coping with Native's pay up front policy will be interesting though.

Did anyone actually watch Locodol? I remember people talking about this figure in the threads when it was announced, at least. Half off now too.

Vocal minority

shit. any more cheap sales senpai?

hi

His face is just way too young 2/10

>delayed

Thanks, just grabbed a cheap Tiamo

Is that a vinyl record?

Unfortunately the contents are CD

I just bought her new on rightstuf for $150. Never used rightstuf before, did I fuck up?

1/6 Yukata Yukino looks cute! I still want Yui more though.

ameblo.jp/gsc-mikatan/entry-12199858412.html

I have 80 spare euros a month to spend, but for now I don't have anything preordered.

Man this is so tempting. I wasn't too fond of her before but that price is hard to resist.

So I bought my first gunpla on an impulse and I had a bit of fun putting it together. Don't mind the sub-par posing, I made it look a lot better after I took this picture

I've never watched a single episode of Gundam before.
What kit should I do next?

This would be tempting, if not for those toes.

not here bud, prepare your anus. I recommend going to the Gunpla thread on /toy/

Which one of you ordered the last Hera while I was going through checkout

hlj.com/product/FRE29568

only one left and I can't bring myself to do it

>Has to fill 29 different options on the first question
This is not how things work you dumb fuck. It would be much more easier to rank each company with a score from 0 to 5 or 1 to 10 and then ask in another question which are your favorite top three companies or something like that to get a better understanding of the scores.

Perry the Platypus for 2.2K. What a deal.

I'm the first guy you quoted. I think it might be from the people who were claiming that her skin was yellowish. I haven't opened the copy I got earlier but from I'm seriously not seeing any yellow skin from mine. The only thing I'm not fond of is her hair which is a little shiny.

I personally prefer buying figures of her wearing the costumes on her songs than those money milking lines like racing. The Mebae version's not that bad as well but I'm not a fan of the face, same with the upcoming Hanairogoromo Miku (although this is not made by GSC). What I'm looking for is her MaxFac fig that's based on the decorator costume: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-017911&page=rt_02

>on an impulse

but that's a strike freedom

Whatever everything I want costs.

Is that a RG? Get its enemy, the Destiny Gundam.