Why is right so freaken good?

Explain this.

I have a feminine body and think of dressing like a girl to become a trap but I don't want men to look at me or fuck me. I get horny when I imagine myself looking like a trap. what's wrong with me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanchard's_transsexualism_typology#Autogynephilia_and_autoandrophilia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums is really gay. It has been for over a decade now.

Enjoy your stay.

>but I don't want men to look at me or fuck me
Dom traps are a thing buddy.

You know, unless you're not into the whole "fucking men" business.

The picture says it all though

Left is bland and generic

Right isn't bland and generic and that's what makes it exciting

Give it time.

At least you don't want to suck on a feminine penis, so you're not that gay unlike me

>blog

Lemme fug yur boipussy

seek help

What I mean to say is that I am not attracted to men, but I want to be a trap.

Stop making trapfags look like cancerous retards. Fuck off.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

A G P
G
P

>implying they aren't

You're a fag.

I have an excellent idea. Kill yourself, buddy. Try it. You're gonna like it.

>I have a femenine body
You don't. Broad shoulders, small hips and bony complexion isn't girly, it actually looks gross as hell. Fuck off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanchard's_transsexualism_typology#Autogynephilia_and_autoandrophilia

You have a complex about women but still want to fuck something that looks feminine.

Is your penis feminine, too?

>I have a feminine body and think of dressing like a girl to become a trap but I don't want men to look at me or fuck me. I get horny when I imagine myself looking like a trap. what's wrong with me.
Hiding blog-posts in spoilers does not make this more okay.

shit thread op

At least have the decency to sage and report this shit thread. These bad enough by virtue of basically being generals at this point but the blogshit just takes this to another level of faggotry.

I'm sure there has to be a tranny out there that only fucks women. Do that.

I had no idea there was a word for it. Holy crap.

>blogshit
I can only give you these dubs in return.

There's no need to discuss what was written in the spoiler, you can discuss why traps are getting more attention than lolis too.

Checked

fags will be fags

it's impressive that right was able to achieve such a feminine look. That's why everyone prefers that