Pedowood

Why hasn't anyone killed Tom Cruise yet?

Whilst we're clearing out all the pedos can we get rid of these nutjob cults and abusers?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/news/israel/scientology-may-be-demonized-around-the-world-but-in-israel-it-barely-makes-waves-1.476205?v=AE567E86C12EAAC8D5A6C6CFD3BD568C
indybay.org/newsitems/2008/06/29/18512155.php
lermanet.com/scientology-and-occult/scientologists-past-life-nazis.htm
tmz.com/2016/04/29/scientology-david-miscaige-father-nazi-uniform/
uk.businessinsider.com/leah-remini-scientology-aftermath-season-2-premiere-recap-child-abuse-2017-8?op=0
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2013/11/18/meet-the-assassination-market-creator-whos-crowdfunding-murder-with-bitcoins/amp/
whyweprotest.wikia.com/wiki/Scientology_and_racism
google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/08/16/mission-impossible-6-hold-tom-cruise-broke-ankle-jumping-buildings/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums was manipulated by the mainstream media to attack scientology because it was a force that actually contested and threatened jewish control of hollywood. scientology is a true white mans religion.

none of you idiots even have a reason for hating on scientology, except that CNN told you that you should.

Scientology's positives (scares the shit out of the Jews) outweigh its negatives (bullshit, scams morons out of money).

GET. FUCKED.

Hitler would have banned Scientology.

Scientology ruins peoples lives and steal their money. It's degeneracy and the founder was a Kike.

>a shitty cult that is obsessed with money

Scientology are the fucking jews you false flagging pizza shit

FPBP!!!!!!

Actually you're Jews. The Jewish mafia hates Scientology

Nice try SciShill

>The Church of Scientology has apparently found one place where its presence doesn't set off alarms, protests and demonstrations, and that place is one of the world's most religiously fraught countries: Israel.

haaretz.com/news/israel/scientology-may-be-demonized-around-the-world-but-in-israel-it-barely-makes-waves-1.476205?v=AE567E86C12EAAC8D5A6C6CFD3BD568C

you have no idea what you're talking about.

indybay.org/newsitems/2008/06/29/18512155.php

scientology doesn't allow drugs, promiscuity, or incompetence. it's a scientific approach to religion that really works. it doesn't ruin peoples lives unless they fuck with it (self defense). it doesn't steal their money, they agree to give it away in exchange for something that's more important to them.

How much would you charge to have Tom Cruise wacked though? I'll send you bitcoin.

How about fuck off and fuck you. You Jews are worthless.

fucking this

If scientology is so shit then why does the cia teach their people a form of dianetics. Look it up you faggots.

Source faggot?

Also SciShills fuck off

I certainly think they're weird as fuck, but at least I haven't had to worry about them possibly blowing shit up.

lermanet.com/scientology-and-occult/scientologists-past-life-nazis.htm

>"The sexual pervert (and by this term Dianetics, to be brief, includes any and all forms of deviation in dynamic two [sexuality and procreation] such as homosexuality, lesbianism, sexual sadism, etc., and all down the catalog of Ellis and Krafft-Ebing) is actually quite ill physically."

-Hubbard, "Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health"

>"Here we have promiscuity, perversion, sadism, and irregular practices…. The person may claim to love others and to have the good of others as his foremost interest; yet, at the same moment, he works, unconsciously or otherwise, to injure or destroy the lives and reputations of people and also to destroy property… No social order which desires to survive dates overlook its stratum.

>- Hubbard, "Science of Survival"

"Put down that broom. That's what niggers are for."

> Hubbard

if you can't deal with the idea that things that the mainstream media doesn't like might actually be true, maybe you shouldn't be here, cuck.

tmz.com/2016/04/29/scientology-david-miscaige-father-nazi-uniform/

hitler would have actually liked scientology and probably co-opted them into government administrated mental health and ability research.

/thread

Hubbard was a fat degenerate.

YOURE A FUCKING PAID SHILL

IM GOING TO KILL TOM CRUISE

I like Tom Cruise. Why would I want to get rid of him? He makes entertaining movies.

Shit thread. Kikes have always hated Tom and Mel Gibson because Scientology and Christianty gives another option to Jew Hollywood.

Btw did you see the JFK leaked files. They show Jews killed JFK

What if crazy Scientology is just a front to keep the Jews off their backs while they rescue kids from the Hollywood pedo rings?

Fuck Scientology

I think you're correct.

What if you're wrong.

uk.businessinsider.com/leah-remini-scientology-aftermath-season-2-premiere-recap-child-abuse-2017-8?op=0

Triggered shill is triggered by facts.

Also, he never brushed his teeth. Disgusting.

Why are you Jews so psychotic?

We need to wack Tom Cruise, probably cost about $200,000.

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2013/11/18/meet-the-assassination-market-creator-whos-crowdfunding-murder-with-bitcoins/amp/

CANT BRUISE THE CRUISE

he's a better man than you'll ever be. i'm not a paid shill. i'm just a thoughtful person who's done research and is willing to go against the grain to find the truth. unlike you.

if you gave me three or four people like hubbard in my discord room, i could have the white house flying a nazi flag by 2020.

there's never been a factual reason to dislike scientology. reasons to not join? yes. reason to 'dislike', no.

so they beat the shit out of you if you mop the deck incorrectly. maybe you should shape up and stop mopping it wrong.

so they charge a lot of money to fix your soul or something. isn't that a fair trade, if you're in that bad of shape?

so they're brutally effective in responding to threats against their community. wow, that's almost like... if only white people were like this... hmm

>As long as a white foreman is there, they will prevent soil erosion; but the moment that a white foreman turns his back — boo! There goes the whole program. And you finally get up to the point of where he's [native] supposed to take care of something, a lesson which has never been taught to the native of South Africa.

– Hubbard, 15th ACC (Power of Simplicity) lecture "Education: Point of Agreement", 30 Oct 1956.

Disgusting

a brit shouldn't really be criticizing someone because of his teeth

I'm going to have him wacked.

kys

Did I insult your fat and degenerate jesus? Do you not brush your teeth? Did I strike a nerve? Are you crying.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

MYTH

we have free at point of use health care

we have better teeth look it up

lol, perfect response

Funny. I said he didn't brush his disgusting face, and sucking baby penis was the first thing that came to your mind. Something you want to tell us?

you're trying to convince yourself, not me.

>L. Ron Hubbard was a racist and accepted standard irrational stereotypes from ignorant Africans, [1] generally bad Asians [2] through to Jewish Bankers [3].

whyweprotest.wikia.com/wiki/Scientology_and_racism

there's a reason why the jews had to destroy scientology. them getting control of hollywood would have been disastrous for the social engineering program.

idk man he doesn't really engage in playing into the degenerate virtue signalling echo chamber and I really liked the Edge of Tommorow and Rouge Nation

Yeah, well, I'm still going to have him murdered. Sorry.

post a picture of your face, and no, you're not.

I'm gonna find a nutjob american like the las vegas guy & get him to wack cruise on a movie set

"Accidents" happen

google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/08/16/mission-impossible-6-hold-tom-cruise-broke-ankle-jumping-buildings/amp/

But i like Tom Cruise. The mans a fucking legend and you are a piss ant whining on the internet

I'll be a famous badass once I have him wacked. Hes never actually killed anyone, just fires fake guns in his faggot kike movies

>some poor talentless loser whose entire life mission is to have a handsome, talented, intelligent man killed

this is the most british thing i've ever seen.

I may well be an eternal anglo but imma gonna wack him to save scientology victims

no, you're not, and people who want to be scientologists dont need to be 'saved'.

scientology was white mans way to save hollywood. this is what you're against, kike.

Movies & tv are innately degenerate

Tom dies.

Scientologists are just white jews having a turf war with the actual Jews. Neither's a good thing.

>innately

no, they're not.

they could very easily be a powerful force for good, and the scientologists at least would cut out the race mixing and similar bullshit out of hollywood and care more about quality and virtue.

Tom Cruise AND David Miscaviage are going to die. Gonna get wacked.

If you want to shake up Hollywood more, you have to agitate via the 12 step program. There are tons of them in it. The 4th step is confessional. Confessions are leverage.

1) Go to AA in Hollywood.
2) Sponsor a kike in rehab.
3) Take his 4th step confession. Press hard for more. Do not let him on to his 5th step until there is actionable intel or prosecutable info.
4) Repeat until you command all the Jews on drugs.
5) ???????
6) Great, we won. Now about all these chinks.

this is exactly the kind of thing that scientology could actually 100% no bullshit cold-nuts-on-the-fucking-table pull off.

in fact, they still might be able to. i'm going to try to get in touch with scientology leaders and encourage them to take up the cause of the alt-right and nazi/nationalism.