Mfw single-handedly made Europe learn that at a point in time it wasn't multicultural enough and today I am hiding away...

>mfw single-handedly made Europe learn that at a point in time it wasn't multicultural enough and today I am hiding away in comfy Israel, enjoying from the distance the cultural enrichment I left behind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Words can't describe my hatred for this woman.

Source on this rat now hiding in Israel?

EU KEKED by a woman

Can we murder her???

She lives in Israel now? What a cunt

Oy vey, you goyim, always with the conspiracy theories!

>tfw hairline is fairing worse than the French in 1940 and can never have Fuhrer hair

>Israel
>Comfy

Pick one. And pick quick before a nearby suicide bomber detonates himself.

Why is nobody murdering these globalist kikes?

>Europeans didn't execute her before the evil take root
The japanese are the master race, after all

>Without that leading role, and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.

>Europe is now in multicultural mode and Jews are being resented because of our leading role.

They built a wall around the occupied territories from 2000 to 2008 and stopped all that. Try to keep up with current events, OK?

Kill it with fire

You can tell kikes are evil just by looking at them.

bitch has crazy eyes

Watching that video freaked me the fuck out. Shit redpilled me to the max.

>sauce
what video?

Check out those upper lips. Razor thin. High level kikes.

I mean at least she's not lying

Man, just imagine Israel overrun and that cunt seeing her son bleeding out in front of her and those granddaughters led off in chains to be fucktoys for some Hamas fighter's retarded brother for the rest of their short lives.

Sometimes I wonder if the left are actually playing on a level above us. Did they ship all the shitskins into our countries to get us angry so we'll genocide them?

Not until you cut your aids to your (((greatest ally)))

Yes. Pitting Christians against Muslims as part of the process of establishing a new global satanic religion and also the Kalergi plan to have pureblood Jews rule over a muddy mess of mongrel slaves.

>crazy eyes

Evil, scheming, sneaky eyes. She knows she's lying and being destructive, that she's causing great pain, destruction and suffering, and getting away with it. Even praised for it, by the people she is inflicting it upon.

But we all know Jews are complicit, so how is that helping them? She even says so herself.

Europe was going to die without (((their))) help. They goy don't understand, but it had to be done.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

They're here so their presence will justify a police state and to generate votes in exchange for gibs.

I don't think they want 100% of us dead(a bunch of Somalis couldn't run a power plant or server farm), just enough of a minority to be easily controlled.

the spectre of barbed dick in your bleeding white arse

youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ

And she wonders why people are starting to openly hate the jews. The answer to this rise in anti-semitism? Dilute the nazis with muslims.

I would like to apologise on behalf of my country.

It wasn't single-handed. Mass immigration requires elite complicity. Problem is that most European countries aren't really sovereign and answer to America which answers to World Jewry.

>a radio
>a bicycle wheel
>a kitchen knife
>a screwdriver

>WEAPONS

Jesus the absolute state of my country

1960's - 2000's: You're killing the Earth, goy! Aren't you worried about overpopulation?

2010's: The birth rate dipped to 1.8? You're all going to go extinct! who's going to pay into the pension systems? We need mass-migration!

Ugh. Just ugh. Outsmarted by people who barely even try to conceal their ill-intentions.

She still lives in Sweden apparently. But most of her family is still in (((the chosen land))) so she probably visits regularly.

Thanks jews!

She looks supremely mentally ill.

It's ALWAYS American Jewish women.

I know this one personally.

Why do they do it?

"Europe must go through multiculturalism."
Why must it?
They never address this obvious question.
I would love for someone to answer this.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement?wprov=sfla1

I want to punch her jaw so hard her teeth cut through the back of her spine. She knows exactly what she’s doing. It’s sickening that this woman likes to get fucked as rough as she does. Kikes are a race of the abused and in turn live abusive lives.

BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR PAST SINS GOYIM

Already aware of this but thanks for the reminder

Jews are like underpants gnomes.

1. implement multiculturalism
3. PROFIT

The Law of Return means Israel has to take Merchants in no matter how obviously they hate real Jews or how much they contribute to the destruction of Jewish life in their home countries. Never mind that Israel has nothing to gain from Europe's Islamization.

A radical reform of the Law of Return is in order.