Richard Spencer Admits to Degeneracy

When asked by a reporter he said

>No we're not prudish stingy conservatives, we like to party we like to have fun

I'm 19, I have had many opportunities to go to parties but turned them down because I thought they were degenerate. I thought guys like Richard Spencer and Hitler would call me an Aryan and an Ubermensch. Now he tells me I'm some "prude".

youtube.com/watch?v=n2-xrz2w7FI

no one cares, fag

yet you respond to the post

Your manual tells you to attack points of intersection in the alt right social fabric, and this is what you come up with.

Meh, whatever it takes to keep the Netflix bill paid, right Soy Soldier?

I'm actually part of the alt-right.

shadilay brother!

Hitler loved a party too every now and then.

>party
Totally subjective term.

For me going to a "Party" involves mostly family, all with our kids....We "party" a few times a year. I guess you would call it a family reunion. No one gets drunk, and everyone has a great time.

Shadilay indeed

This is something that I'd imagine be at some degenerate night-club. WTF Nazis weren't conservatives at all, they were not based

Methinks Richard Spencer is a loser who needs a constant internet defense force as well as MSM astroturfing in order to stay relevant and remain as a controlled opoosition.

That doesn't void the premise, bro.

I'm sorry that you're a loser who can't go to parties or have fun.

That's the faggiest fucking definition of party I've ever heard.

****implicitly fun gay pool parties

Only losers party. Degenerate slime. I am choosing to focus on personal enlightenment while the freaks get drunk

holy shit that was cringy. You know what i mean though.

>Pissing away your best years because of memes on a cambodian scrapbook enthusiast site

>147284085
>Spencer is actually a degenerate capitalizing on the moral failings and emptiness of post modernism and Neo Marxism

You should look up Joseph Pearce. Save yourself some time. Spencer's philosophy goes nowhere but back into the degeneracy loop.

Stop being a fag and have fun

I understand your point but high-school is the WORST years of your life. I know i shouldn't have wasted it but bad argument

Start being a fag and join the Alt-Right™ pool party.

Worst years of your life so far.

you are a prude you fool. degeneracy is a european tradition user, the romans, the greeks, all through the middle ages and the renaissance through to today. we europeans have always been a rowdy bunch. the key is to strike balance between acceptable and non acceptable levels of degeneracy in society. when hedonism and self gratification begin to impact on the functionality of a society and on social cohesion then it's no good.
but if you try to stifle peoples desire to have fun, you will become very unpopular very quickly and it's not going to last.
>pic related

I don't see how the years of your life where you get beat up constantly, yelled at by parents, and have to constantly stress about your grades is somehow the "best years of your life" for anyone.

Not his fault you're a loser.

I never tried to stifle anyones desire to have fun but my own.

If you ever partied in your life, you're a loser degenerate.

>Kek flag
>False Flag CIA shill Spencer
>CNN
Please.

trying too hard with this one

Beat it, nerd. This is a Chad board.

Literally you right now.

Something tells me you dont actually get invited to many party's

Nazis and the Alt Right are not right wing, or at least not specifically. They have a racial agenda and the politics are secondary.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying the finer things in life. Everything in moderation, except hard drugs. Behind every downfall there is a woman or abuse of drugs. German women are crazy so even one can lead to a downfall and shaky fingers taking off your glasses.

i meant you in the general sense. if you wish to live a less degenerate life then thats absolutely fine. but just know most people will see you as a prude. which isnt necessarily a bad thing

You're trolling is absolute shit. I'd have you banned if not for the fact i don't give a shit right now

>He missed HS parties
>He missed out on fucking shit-faced staceys with your bros

Richard "Controlled Opposition" Spencer.

Are you nazi larpers so retarded you really didn't think GERMANS drank BEER? Holy shit my dudes, kill yourself

>”I am the coolest kid in school yet I refuse to party because I’m da tru aryan”
Fuck you faggot

Degenerate shit.

Even the cool kid that didn't drink or smoke attended the parties. OP is a fag, like always.

>I didn't go the party cus it's degenerate >:^(
Chad nationalism when
If you're not at least 6 feet tall and going to a university you should not be allowed to post on Sup Forums

> not singing Depeche Mode karaoke with your brothers because it would be "degenerate"

Nietzsche said "never drink alcohol". It clouded the mind and filled it with degeneracy and decadence. But that's besides the point, i never would have drank alcohol at the party even if i went.

that' why you should not do too much what others say, especially if you don't receive a granted reward for it.
Go on some parties. Don't become degenerate but you're young, enjoy this while it lasts, in five years you'll already be halfway outgrown from the party age.
And if you decide you missed out something, you won't be able to re-live that when you're in your late 20s or early 30s. It won't be the same

>I thought guys like Richard Spencer and Hitler would call me an Aryan

Fucking lmao

Cool meme flag faggot

People over six feet are scum.

>enjoy while your young
I mean I do regret being so "stringy" but you can't really enjoy this age.

I missed them - actually went to one and refused all the drugs and alcohol. Everyone got pissed ad the girls started insulting me, so I left.

Hitler would call you a true Aryan ... Hitler hated degeneracy in all forms, and was probably one of the most autistic rulers in history in terms of his devotion.

Trips of truth but there is no way I'm quitting drinking completely. I have far too much potatonigger in me for it to be even possible.

manlet detected
how does it feel to get looked at like a child by women
kys

Nietzsche also died cold and alone and never had kids and banged prostitutes he was just as degenerate.

Hitler ate weinershnitzel in a tortilla with salsa and guacamole while wearing a sombrero and drinking a cerveza. He's a total letdown and a race traitor. Read the JFK files.

You skipped out on parties because a gay internet board told you they were degenerate? Jesus Christ kid you're fucking retarded. No one likes a saint. Go fuck sluts, party, drink, and do your homework. This world is sliding into the shitter anyway, who gives a fuck?

first off, wtf with the kekistan flag. all meme flags are gay. especially that one. and i even like meme magic, but no kekistan. that is Sargon's branded bullshit.

second, I dont know about Spencer, there is lots of speculation. within the movement some people have left because it came out they were formerly faggots, and that is something that you never really recover from. race mixing is the next big thing. Honestly a party is what you make of it... he's a prep school trust fund kid, and most of all he is intelligent, so I don't think he's going to the kinds of bars and clubs that you'd associate with degeneracy or hedonism. he's more likely to only go to private functions at this point for security reasons, parties can be a laid back environment. but yes, richard spencer drinks, and he isn't very religious, so if those two things are a problem for you, he isn't the right leader for you. that is my take on it, and i'm on the optimistic side by being nice to spencer giving him the benefit of the doubt that he isnt' just mr cianigger.

Eat shit, I didn't do it because Mein Kampf alluded towards being against it.

>actually went to one and refused all the drugs and alcohol
That's cool with me. You would've been welcome at our parties even if you didn't partake, man.

You're the reason why family bonds are diminishing

richard spencer is also a homosexual so you can freely take it up the bum bro

>kekistanis

man you are one boring fuck arent you? who would even invite you to a party

did that hurt
are you a manlet too?

Kill yourself, degenerate scum

Women don't like giganto freaks. In fact they scare women because women see them as so big their like monsters

Wow wow wow. You're being a fucking degenerate. I regret not partying but "fucking sluts", and "drinking" is degenerate

holy shit

you sound like a bore OP

Dude, we had a full out Muslim start drinking alcohol at it. I couldn't believe it - but Im against it for personal and moral reasons.

Of course, the degenerates at my high school weren't for it. Fuck them

>Kekistan flag

Son, you need to show your real flag or you are just a shill.

Yes you're absolutely right.
And Spencer is a douche.
Just because someone advocates for white supremacy or some such, doesn't mean they're right about everything.
There's quite a few morons that believe it, and they're pretty loud too.
It's evident truth. You don't have to be a genius to accept it.
And yea at 19 you are more ubermensch than Spencer by a mile. Look elsewhere for guidance.

>That's the faggiest fucking definition of party I've ever heard.
I have the most fucked up family ever...no one is really related, but we make it a point to really get together 4 or more times a year. 30-40 people drinking spirits and relaxing with people they love. Kids are safe to run wild and eat and drink whatever non-booze they want.

Im sorry that sounds faggy to you. I figured all families tried to get together and enjoy company, break bread and play yard games. Laughing is optional, but rarely anyone goes without a few chuckles.

are you a bitch?

I identify as a Nietzscheian. I am atheist but hate degeneracy. Also if Richard drinks he's degenerate

You're a shit troll, you're being banned

Don't listen to these Millennials. You're only 19 and they're a lost generation. Keep on focusing on your own self growth and enlightenment.

>manlet manchild logic
the only people who didnt act a little degenerate in their teens are people with no friends and people who had good parents
which probably isnt many of us

Yes, introversion exists and is correlated with being intelligent but being able to interact with others enjoyably seems like an easy bet.

> not screwing a bunch of Aryan hookers after busting a den of communist Jews
> not having some fun after executing some degenerates
Cmon get with the times

dont be angry at me mate
be angry at God

Thanks man

Freak alert freak alert.

you dont have many friends do you?

I had good parents and good friends. No degeneracy for me. I'm white and now married to a pure Japanese woman.

Bush family has CIA roots. Bush SR was literally head of CIA during LBJ's presidency. If you know anything about LBJ, you know why he was president.

CIA's main objective since day one has been espionage. CNN was created specifically as a disinfo psyop by the CIA. Why no one ever considers the CIA a threat to ALL nations, I have no idea.

Post what your drinking on tonight, anons.

>Nietzscheian
>Atheists
sweetie...

who is richard spencer paying to get this much attention

I'm not introverted. I really wanted to go and party but I held myself back. What motivated me to do so was a picture of a Greek statue that said "motivation is a false God, dedication is manhood" which made me realize it's not willpower, it must be a change of life plan

yeah not all of us had that luxury mate
not that they were particularly bad just not smart
manlet anger detected

I don't have any, to be specific

Nietzsche was an atheist.

I was going to let you off but your trolling is just too obvious

But he wanted you not to be.

not enough people know, yet.

Yea, if you want to hold yourself to higher standards, that is always a good thing. Never compromise your values. If you don't want to socialize much in the altright circles (TRS, daily stormer, etc) that is perfectly understandable. Not only may that get you on some watch list, but I am guessing lots of them drink and it seems very social.

i've heard its an FBI tactic they're drawing all these people out into the open, letting them act emboldened over the past few years. basically they'll keep doing this for 10 months or 10 years, and then when the hammer comes down and we really go closer to martial law (if there is some disaster or big change, etc) then you'll be glad you focused on building your own life instead of drinking and socializing.

Socializing is over-rated. Become a millionaire because the poor don't have a bright future.

Hitler got morphine injections every day. Op get a fucking life you shit eating narcotics agent