Its okay to be white

Leftypol and other degenerates are attempting to put up anti-semitic propaganda saying "its okay to gas kikes "

We need to capitalize on this great mistake. Create social media accounts and throwaway email accounts and forward this // cc local campus anti racism channels/ local news/ police indicating that a hate crime is planned to happen. State exactly the slogan leftists will use and link it to leftypol. ALSO say that you heard this from your local antifa/commie committee and that you were disgusted by it even though you were at a meeting/know someone from there.

Make these posts and emails very visible. On nov 1st the left will literally be crucified with evidence implicating them.

HOLY SHIT!!!

YES!!

bump!!

anons get the f in here!!

B u m p
u
m
p

Considering how leftists act there is a very good chance they already are planning to post that crap to derail "its okay to be white"....at this point they can't cancel their campaign and we now know ahead of time of a hate crime to be done by them

this is literally GOLD in the war against communist scumbags..literally implicated themselves

cocaine bump

Lets get autistic on this gift from god

Now we can also post " It's Okay To Gas Kikes " freely. It didn't come from us.
We didn't do it.
It was them. We just did the " It's okay to be white " posters. Yep.

Sup Forumsacks should start putting up their posters now, rather than giving leftypol time to counter.

8ch net/leftypol/res/2195945 html

kek, beautiful.

bump
u
m
p

Record AntiFa putting up gas the kikes signs. Release on internet. Go viral.

just contacted the local uni, college, police services, and several news corps and journalists letting them know a local commie group was planning on spreading anti-semitic violent propaganda in an attempt to blame it on conservative students.
linked it too

Why is a leftist group posting extreme right wing slogans?

Have a bump, this sounds funny.

Because whatcha doin' rabbi

Because if you kill your enemies, they win

most hateful shit that gets posted is done by commies in an attempt to frame conservative voices

It's time to deploy!
Go
Go
Go
Go
Go

how much kike blood do you have in you leaf?
utterly subversive

So, there is an antifa group...representing anarcho-communism...

And, there is a kekistani group...allegedly representing MAGA...yet, all of the symbols are nazi-ish...and known for their propaganda...suddenly the communists are making nazi-ish statements...

I smell a rat.

bump
u
m
p

Better yet, how about we put our signs up tonight, then catch the commies putting up their racist signs tomorrow.

Or you could put even more racist signs. If everyone is putting racist signs everywhere, shitskins and other subhumans might actually get scared and leave the country.

PUT THE SIGNS UP TONIGHT
It makes the most sense
NOBODY IS OUT RIGHT NOW
EVERYONE WILL BE OUT TOMORROW
>therefore
PUT THEM UP TONIGHT
Where are all the anons who have the posters?
Can we get this ball rollling???

"and other subhumans might actually get scared and leave the country."

Just as I figured...there is a strong racial undercurrent to the kekistani movement.

Patriots beware. Antifa is the scapegoat

Oh i like this

Oh good idea, let’s take this ppportunity the left has given us and throw it away.

Yeah..
It's funny, 'the biwg bwad wascist meanies who do all the bad wacist things!!!!' were them all along and it's always them.
It's funny, it's like the lefties fear themselves but then project that fear onto the right lol.

>kekistani
Where do you think you are?

They are planning to LARP as right wing extremists on the 4th. Then they can do whatever they want and cast the blame

C O C A I N E
O
C
A
I
N
E

bump

>Just as I figured...there is a strong racial undercurrent to the kekistani movement.
Holy shit, you might be onto something. It's almost like we care about race and our people... mind fucking blown

I'm pretty sure the best response here is to do nothing, to alert no one. If a bunch of lefties want to put up posters that say "It's okay to gas the kikes" around a campus, then their own types will call the cops/administrators when they see it, and then after a short investigation the cops will find the lefties who did it, after which they'll be kicked off campus, booked, etc.

>a single user on leftypol is doing a better job of making Sup Forumstards act properly
Truly the smartest board

reporting people for anything is never acting properly

welcome to the new moral panic

just informed more campuses and linked to leftypol

Holy shit yes do this.

At the one hand I'm very angry that once again these leftfags resort to these false flags again

On the other hand I've got hope that this can hurt them more

Not beautiful
Not before everyone is aware that the gassing kikes plan is coming from the left anyway

Just informed local campuses, media, and police services...linked to leftypol and also pages of local antifa and young communist league that had references to leftypol

Doesn't work like that though. The news will simply report that Nazis have done it and not report the findings afterwards of the investigation

>comprehension
There have been many times that people have spread posters that are merely their own spooks manifested

exactly, that's why if we get ahead of it on social media...using public accounts to undeniably link the leftypol plans (and local commies) to the police/ campus authorities/ media then they will have only 2 choices:

1) acknowledge it was leftists
2) ignore it in order not to hurt leftists (which may happen in leftist countries) effectively destroying their counter campaign

The actions listed in this thread act as counter-counter intelligence

If you report it on time (AKA before their plan is set in motion) the police, media and social media all have timestamped messages of conservatives warning about the leftfags predating the actual crimes. This can be used as actual proof against these leftards

>/leftypol/ trying to do shit
It would be a shame if the real names, locations, emails, and bank accounts (with huge sums of monies coming from some unnamed bank accounts) of /leftypol/fags were suddenly made public, somehow.

>/leftypol/
Sup Forumsyps aren't this stupid come on

exactly

I hope that the plan works like we were hoping

bump
u
m
p

Nothing will happen /leftypol/ is impotent and weak. Screen cap it and save it just in case.