>peopled only with nogs
>no whites allowed
>nigs only
>Thor
>lives on Asgard
>peopled with racially diverse culture
>many minorities hold powerful/respectable positions
>Asgard is Multicultural paradise

Nigs are racist is what I am getting out of the political message woven into these two movies.

Definitely seems that way.

I am sure we'll hear a lot of " I AM DOING THIS FOR MY PEOPLE" type reasoning.

Yes, it's ok to be racists if you're not white. Welcome to modern liberal race relations.

I dunno
Is the original comic like that?

>this is the society the kangz would have right now if whitey didnt mess everything up

that’s racist for you to say and think OP

For wakanda yes, for asgard no

also, im betting money that this is one of, if not the, worst performing marvel movies

it doesn't matter, that seems to be what the films are saying

>blacks are racist
>intergalactic whites are friendly and accepting

WE

This movie looks like shit, it will still make money cause comicfags but it just looks horrid and it’s full of niggers so it’s a hard pass.

if you ever read the shitty comics (which flopped btw) you'd see the full extent of bigotry in Black Panther.

They have the technology to heal ANYONE, and basically eliminate suffering, and they dont share because they literally want whitey to suffer (and yet never mention why they dont share the tech with other nigs or asians)

Every story arc was wack, movie will crash and burn.

OPEN BORDERS FOR WAKANDA!

In the comics, Wakanda literally have walls surrounding it to keep other African out.

wakanada is famous for being turbo turbo racist, especially to other Africans. they let the continent starve while they masturbate over their magic meteorite metal.

the character was created by 2 white guys in1966

The Black Panther (T'Challa) is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by writer-editor Stan Lee and penciller and co-plotter Jack Kirby, he first appeared in Fantastic Four #52 (July 1966).

Yes nice try, Nazi. Except that reverse racism doesn't exist in the real world and black people can't be racist.

WTF I love Black Panther now.

But isn't the life force absorbing immortal a jew?

The biggest issue, beyond being a nigger and all that, is that Panther is straight up boring. He sucks.

His only "powers" are using daddy's money to make an expensive ass suit that makes him a little bit stronger and faster than normal. He's not even intelligent like Batman. Essentially a Saudi prince playing at superhero.

>created by 2 white guys
Stan Lee: Stanley Martin Lieber was born on December 28, 1922 in New York City, in the apartment of his Romanian-born Jewish immigrant parents, Celia (née Solomon) and Jack Lieber, at the corner of West 98th Street and West End Avenue in Manhattan.
Jack Kirby: Jack Kirby was born Jacob Kurtzberg on August 28, 1917, on the Lower East Side of Manhattan in New York City, where he was raised. His parents, Rose (Bernstein) and Benjamin Kurtzberg, were Austrian Jewish immigrants, and his father earned a living as a garment factory worker.

>(T'Challa) is a fictional superhero

As if there are real superheros

We should be pushing this hard. Can you image the hoops libs will jump through to deny it and justify an ethnically homogeneous society? The mental gymnastics alone might make their heads explode.

>Stan Lee, Jack Kirby
>White

>the character was created by 2 (((white guys))) in 1966

I would like to see liberals defend ethnostates no matter what the race or context. That would make the year if they got flipped into doing that.

I don't see why you're all so rustled. A Magical Niggerland, seems like a perfect idea belonging to the comic books. What a fantasy idea. It's even more a dreamlike utopia than Atlantis or that advanced gorilla-monkey paradise that DC has going on.

going to IN MOVIE theater protest this. the leaflet the entire parking lot of 8 major cities Antifa doesnt get to have all the fun.

>tell libs that BP is a racist movie
>"no no anaon blacks have a right to ethnic and cultural preservation"
>so Euro countries can kick out minorities invading them?
>"no user that's racist"
>but a black ethnostate isn't?

The look on their face would be priceless

I had to hold back my laughter when I saw the trailer.
The hilarious WE WAZ KANGS bullshit had my near death.

*hol up*

>associating the name of a real M-L-M revolutionary movement that was at one point considered the biggest threat to the American establishment by the CIA to a mindless "muh diversity qween slay we need more black CEOs / we wuz kangs" capeshit flick for plebs
Can anyone remind me why people think Hollywood is ""left"" again? This is pure liberal subversion of history meant to further an establishment narrative of history.

Asgard is destroyed by Surtur in the end of Ragnarok So yeah multiculturalism killed Asgard.

Also they hide all their advanced technology and fictional shit and let the rest of Africa starve.
Don't forget that.

Fuck that shit man. Not going to see a nigger movie. Niggers can barely make fire in Africa.

>nignogs create advanced, powerful civilization
Suspension of disbelief broken.

I assume there will there will a couple of short ugly out of shape white men used as comic relief don't worry

Gorilla city is far more believable than Wakanda

Comic relief? Please. It's MUCH "better" than that.

"Andy Serkis as Ulysses Klaue:
A black-market arms dealer, smuggler and gangster working out of South Africa, and allied with Killmonger, who uses a piece of advanced Wakandan mining equipment as a sonic disruptor arm-cannon. Boseman described Klaue as a threat to Wakanda, as one of the few outsiders to enter the country and someone with access to vibranium, comparing him to Osama bin Laden."

>Long live the kang
the pandering is strong

Of course it is (fucking retard)

I wish I lived in a fantasyland that justifies anything that I don't like but I have to go to work to feed my family who I didn't abandon.

I don't see it that way.
It's more like a WE WUZ : DA MOVIN PIKTSHUR afrocentrism circlejerk.
Give it some days and some nigs will flood youtube about it being a serious, real shit, hidden behind some CGI to "theater it up" documentary.

>The Blacks have a right to maintain an ethnic homeland
Said the liberal with a straight face

Asgard one of the Nine Realms and is the home of the Æsir gods in Norse mythology. No people in Asgard faggot.

>I don't see why you're all so rustled.
because you didn't bother to read the post, which contained a clear and concise fucking explanation.

fucking yanks man.