This dumbass

.. goes on Tucker's show and loses every single time. How could this possibly help his career?

Grade A Fag this congressman

His constituents don't watch Fox News so it doesn't matter.

Not sure why he agrees to keep coming back to make himself look like a dipshit though.

the goodest goy

The definition of paid opposition. Are you stupid? Why do you think they always bring in the same lefties? It's because they're always going to give them the run-a-round. They're paid to make fools of themselves while having leftist view points. All of the mainstream media networks do this, and have been doing this since the medium transitioned from anchors telling you the news to people discussing the news.

Dude has a raging hard on for Russia.

The sole TV show I watch is Tucker Carlson. He obliterates stupid liberals using only their own statements. He's also very plugged in to Sup Forums

>They're paid to make fools of themselves while having leftist view points.

He's not a surrogate. He's an elected member of Congress. Are you stupid?

>Dude has a raging hard on for Russia.

He's always armed with the latest media matters talking points. Looks like they are focusing on the dude that lied to the FBI. He's a non-story. This means they're fucking terrified.

Tucker has been pushing harder and harder in his interviews over the last few weeks. It's weird to see on a mainline media network.

Tucker: Did you get money from the Podesta group

Liberal guest: Russia Russia Russia

Just curious, but what makes you believe he is plugged into here?

It would be great if that were the case. Maybe he would be on to white genocide then.

Tucker is a great white warrior

Everyone wins on these shows. You shout your narrative, other guy shouts his - both audiences are satisfied, ratings go up.

im glad you like this show stupid goy

Now he's destroying some female nutjob.

Tucker is fucking running wild tonight.

This is the guy that was spamming this the past few days

Of course he loses--does Tucker ever bring on anyone who's capable of a good argument?

Any pics of his posts on Sup Forums?

I really wish we could implement a law that you have to punch the person who uses “dogwhistle” as a way to drive fear on unfounded crap they made up. I know it’s a ridiculous premise but I can’t figure out a way to keep myself from irrationally getting angry when I hear these obese liberals on Tucker with their muh dogwhistle. Because cnn started using that word, also “whitelash”.

Because his constituents DO read the Salon articles that say he BTFO Tucker.