Antifa officially against pedo bashing

Now we know why these fuckheads never want to answer the question, "What are you protesting"?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/willchamberlain/status/925157565834711042
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that cannot be real

Antifa has been pro-pedo since the 60's

put the picture up on twitter, facebook...show this to everyone!!!!!!!

It's real. Posted in video and picture format on Cernovich's account. They brought their whole kid fuckin commie clan down to protest his speech...

It's real and I don't understand knowing (Zoroz) creates these protests and wouldn't he think these are bad ideas?

How can anyone take these people's ideology seriously?

see that banner?
google NAMbLA

Fucking mutants

Antifa is Monarch/Cointelpro on steroids. Their little foot soldiers just don’t get it yet.

Oh, wow!
antiFags & nambla joined forces now. Or have ever been 2 sides of the same coin.

I'm sorry I still don't believe it, are these counter Intel agents doing a false flag ok our behalf?

who the fuck would ok this? what org leader at the scene would look at that and SAY OKAY?!?

I remember when everyone was telling folk how we just can't be going out beating the everloving hell out of these antifa animals. So how has that shit turned out? They're more powerful now than they were, and more bold than ever.
How about instead, we show up in a row, masked up ourselves with bats, and beat the everloving hell out of some antifa and make them rout? Just once you pussy faggots. I wanna fash out once in my life, dammit.

This is a false flag but funny

Slippery slope, it has begun

Theres no way Zorgos let this slide after he paid for their bus to the event, and markers to make that poster

If it is a few anons trolling it would be hilarious but sadly I think it's real commies

seriously put them on crosses up and down the street with they kid fucking sign.

>antifafags are literal pedophile rapist nazis
topkek.

One of our guys had to have that printed up, nambla association was a meme a while ago. They probably dressed up like antifa and had them hold it up for him and they had no idea lol

This has to be a false flag. And it's brilliant. Honestly we should start doing this more. You guys can wave your gadsdens and shit all you want, no one cares. But dress up like Antifa and start waving "kill white people" flags etc, and now you have some media attention.

hahahhaahahhahaaha they're going to die. the kikes could have gotten away with their Marxist plan, if only they they weren't so retarded as to try normalizing pedos.

i can't WAIT until they get RIGHTEOUSLY annihilated. first they will be kicked out of our country, then they will be nuked until even the roaches are dead.

This must be false flag. I mean antifa is retarded but not THAT retarded

God tier trolling

>pedophilia will be normalized in our lifetime.

This is fucking nuts.

That only works if you have powerful backers to cover up for you. Not to demoralize, but like we aren't that rich so we shouldn't use false narratives. We are better than (((Them)))

Someone's been trying to normalize pedoshit and it's not the Right.

God save the children

They have not been getting stronger. Whenever police show up and do their job, AntiFA are nowhere to be found. You obviously don't have much experience in groups fighting publicly. Fighting them back would not do anything good for the alt-right

kikes aren't trying to normalize
all the rings are run by kikes
do you think they would let the average goy do it?

>giving up the fight this easily

someone, anyone, give me a rundown on what the fuck antifa even does.

no pussy grabbing but also yes shota and loli grabbing

Wait this is real

I think you're conflating Antifa with BAMN, but yes. One of BAMN's founding members wrote a lengthy defense of NAMBLA.

>lose rights and sense of dignity
>free loli

its a fair trade.

Just when you thought, they couldn't get even more nuts...

But you guys don't know how good you have it with these larping idiots. Actual antifa is pure terrorist scum

Mainly they put on masks to go to counter protest legitimate protests just to hype themselves up so they can go back to their dorms where they all watch Kevin Spacey movies and Patton Oswald standup specials while they try to see who can put they biggest fruit in their assholes without bleeding and without the help of drugs. Strangely, drugs are seen as establishment now. They do smoke cigarettes but they usually only smoke stupid shit like Camel menthol ultralight 100's.

>Fighting them back would not do anything good for the alt-right
Exactly. Their powerful supporters have to be fought instead. For example send a right wing protest brigade to the Berkeley mayor's office or home and intimidate him shitless. Any TV producers or magazine editors need to get the same treatment. Dont announce where you are protesting, so antifa cannot find out to show up. Dont fight with the dogs of the motherfuckers, but deal with them directly.

I'm so sorry Hans.

>Antifa becomes 100% false flag right wingers
>Alt-right becomes 100% false flag Antifas

This is some shit out of a cartoon. I love our timeline.

>lolis irl

Organizers claim it's a Posobiec psyop

ITS REAL
ITS REAL
ITS REAL

ITS REAL
ITS REAL
ITS REAL

I want this to be true, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of Posobiec/Cernovich's bullshit stunts.

Remember the Rape Melania sign? Posobiec got caught being behind that stunt.

That's bullshit, but I believe it!

>And Jews larp as alt-right

>leftists using the term psyop

lol they are compromised and don't even know it

wow tinfoil conspiratard much??

The real protesters have apparently told them to fuck off

>they got the wrong NAMBLA again

Saved that Mp4 thank you

>That's bullshit, but I believe it!

Haha! Good. That's fucking hilarious.

>beat them at their own game
I love it!

WHAT IN GODS NAME!?

surely there are videos of them being chased away right?
right?
RIGHT!?

Nah they were Antifa. I believe it and nobody can prove me wrong.

Pictures of Antifa defending pedophiles need to be circulated among the criminal class. A great deal of them are going to be seeing hard time and pedophelia is a death sentence in American prisons. Antifa needs to see that the very people they presume to defend will neck them on sight if they advocating for child abuse.

>trotzkist pedos
Wew

called it lol

I am sorry what we did to your country germanbro. Stay strong, from your burger friends.

>what's wrong user? Just because gay people want the right to marry doesn't mean it will start to effect your life! Let them be married you fucker!
>what's wrong user? Just because they now can eat married doesn't mean they will want to start marrying their pets? Why can't you just let them live in peace? How does this effect you?
>what's wrong user? Just because beastiality is now becoming legal doesn't mean that they are suddenly going to want to advocate for pedophiles? Besides even if they did, why are you bashing pedophiles you ducking bigot? How does this effect you?
I'm all in favor of taking slippery slope off the fallacy list at this point

Shouldn't be hard. The left has been trying to legalize pedophilia since the 80s all over the West.
>inb4 big if true
It is

Looks like a bunch of them are claiming it. It wouldn't surprise me. Cernovich is a weasely piece of shit.

Sad when people stoop to that level.

Obvious anti-Antifa plants. That being said, most Americans are retarded enough to believe it's legit, so these kind of tactics are important.