Just a reminder for all the shills out there

Just a reminder for all the shills out there

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/782078872758149120

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147204218/#147204218
youtube.com/watch?v=XfJHNZEUcLY
reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/79md5v/a_seventeen_year_old_student_of_mine_is_going/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liberals are all girly men.

Holy fuck lmao

>mfw it's real

LMAO.

Why the hell is the leftist news coming out with this all of a sudden? Jumping ship before Clinton hits the slammer?

>wanting to be a meathead

Sorry some of us work out at the library and go to work.

I could look like that if I used steroids like Arnold did.

>durr working out makes you dumber
The most famous of the greek philosophers practiced physical training and advocated fitness in both mind and body.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I FUCKING KNEW IT after a study came out showing most people that exercise are right wing i thought that maybe liberal men were just low test AND I WAS RIGHT

You mean the same people cutting their penises off and getting surginas, have low testosterone?
Whaaaaaat?

You gotta be low T to get nagged into voting for Hillary. A real man would crack that presumptuous bitch in the mouth, drag her to the polls and watch as she shakily checks the box on the ballot for Trump.

You think high levels of testosterone is a good thing? Wow, that's the funniest thing I've read a;; day. You're really fucking stupid aren't you? I mean I don't doubt you're a trump supporter.

Bumping for the sissies

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147204218/#147204218

Buzzfeed confirm the worst for feminist allies.

>NBC

i'm actually surprised

I bet these brutes can't even appreciate the thinking man's fetish of cuckoldry. The absolute barbarians *huffs hookah pipe*

You can't make this shit up.

t. sissyboi

Well. There's one lower case 't' in Clinton, and an upper case 'T' in Trump. So the doc is right.

>t. Babydick

Healthy levels =/= high levels
Low implies a deficiency.

I guess the expression of letting a woman carry a man's balls in a purse is more true than we ever imagined

you need some off these

LOW ENERGY CONFIRMED

>t.soygoy

to them it's "toxic masculinity" user, you know being a man

i wont dispute this but what explains the discord channels full of trump loving trannies and femboys and their bad dragon dildos?

What does that make me when I was leaning towards Trump more than Hillary but voted for Jill Stein in the end?

Im still refusing to get my hopes up, but the signs are all pointing towards this being the start of the real happening. Took that faggot Sessions long enough. Punk ass little old leprechaun looking mudda fugga.

>t.micropenis tranny

1) you're mistaking a subset for the whole. It's like how libcucks will point out a handful of smart blacks as if that shatters the notion of blacks having a lower average IQ. The vast majority of fags and other sodomites are liberal.

2) controlled opposition. It's the same issue as with all the jews, fags, etc in the "alt lite" who are serving as gate keepers and trying to steer people back toward cuckservatism and away from true ethnic nationalism. Gays, similar to jews, see us as a threat, and both these groups therefore try to diffuse the threat by taking it over.

I had my testosterone checked a few weeks ago, dead center of the scale. Not too little, not too much. Enough T to like Trump, not enough to lose my hair by 25 though.

I've got some bad news for you, user.

You couldn't save a bunch of money on car insurance because you didn't switch to Geico?

>Triggered

kek
also the all so typical SJW response
>I don't agree with you
>delete your account!

DELET THIS

This is just basic R/K selection theory.

Low T implies people who can't support themselves as much and thus want the state to provide more for them and ensure the comfort of a power to give them a led life of bland conformity and basic living standards.

High T implies stronger means to individuality and wanting to keep what you make and succeed on your own merits since you have more chance to get better in life by your own actions without state interference.

This is really what it boils down to, people vote in their interests and some people have interests to take from others what they cannot provide for themselves.

>two low effort shitposts
>one gets a bunch of (You)s
>one gets nothing

Sup Forums is a truly cruel mistery with shitposters

How can you say that? There's absolutely nothing wrong with having test levels of a 90 year old man in your 20s

Name my band, pol

Sounds like fake news.

>le r/K in people meme

>Low-T

NOT EVEN ONCE

>posted by nbc

The SoyBoiz!

HAHAHAHAHA
It's hilarious because it's true
"Male" Hillary voters as a group have HISTORICALLY low testosterone. They are the furthest from being men since tens of thousands of years ago before modern humans existed! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Toxic femininity

>I can't be in shape AND well-read
Stop making excuses for yourself, faggot

No you literally couldn't. You would have had to start bodybuilding when you were 10 and hopped on gear at 14.

>Liberals are all girly men.
But have FABULOUS music

youtube.com/watch?v=XfJHNZEUcLY

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/79md5v/a_seventeen_year_old_student_of_mine_is_going/
kind of rapey

Gave myself my biweekly T and hCG shots and feel fantastic. I look at low t numale democrats and laugh.They dont know what they are missing

Am I banned

Reminder this is why its made hard for men to get testosterone if they dont feel manly enough but easy for trannies to get it if they want to "become men".

damn son

No

But you guys told me NBC was fake news, is this a fake news article or not?

>A Florida doctor is under fire for a commercial warning men who are considering voting for Hillary Clinton that they might have low testosterone levels.
I love Florida

>t. old liberal man with lower T than feminists

>a fucking rake
This blew my sides user. Way to be aggressive against the shills fucking up the board!

updated

How are you meant to increase your T levels?

Eat clean and start working out. Thats all it takes really. Lift weights like a mad man and stop carrying bellyfat.

Avoid plastics, and drinking water from plastic bottles.. dont do shit like microwave food in a plastic container.
avoid eating soy or other legumes

Dont drink beer or take opiates.

get good sleep, exercise, eat fat and brotein, get some vitamin D and zinc into you

(you)

This.
I hate when people say dumb shit like " I could mangle Brock Lesnar if I was on roids too!" As if they are the same as a giant freak athlete/ modern viking

Maybe he's claiming it's not news because it was already obvious to everyone.

Where can i find this, pls tell me user

My nigga!

Where u get these i cant find any legit shit

D-DELETE

>eat meat
>pick up weights
>stop masturbating

this is all you have to do

I think masturbating ends up being a net positive to test levels