It never ceases to amaze us on the hysteria that is taken place on Sup Forums in regards to the leaked CIA documents of...

It never ceases to amaze us on the hysteria that is taken place on Sup Forums in regards to the leaked CIA documents of Hitler fleeing to South America.

We have known this for years. I guess this is a litmus test to see who is a new and possibly a recruitment of our society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
youtu.be/nWUSHhICnCw
archive.is/emtXh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums is always right. It's just nice to have something go from rumor to official.

How does the Thule worked?

Not even the first time it's been leaked

It will soon be revealed to the masses in due time.

Common, I know part of the mystical mumbo jumbo, but the actual organization was obviously leaded by Himmler, Goebbels and Goering.

>Some anonymous guy said that an anonymous guy is friends with Hitler, look at this grainy photo!

Anyone who believes Hitler was alive after ww2 is an idiot.

None of them were part of the society.

Hitler and osama bin laden did not die the day history will say they did

Himmler obviously was, and you can't have a manipulating secret society without Goebbels, Goering was just fun to have around.

This is being shilled hard because revealing that Hitler escaped hurts nobody in power. The powers that be really need a distraction right now.

Have you heard of Kantbot?

Everything he said is actually coming true and it's kinda crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

No. Again, they were not part of the society. They played a role in the political aspects, but they were not part of the inner circle.

Mmm.

That leaves the old blood, the industrials and the academics.

I refuse to believe they didn't had a member of the high army tough and Himmler was way to much into the mystic stuff to not be a part.

Did Thule and Vril contact inner earth peoples or outer space peoples?

The Thule contacted inner earth inhabitants while the Vril contacted Nordics that are not of this planet.

ok. Youre definitely a CIA nigger.

Nordics, Blue Avians, Corey Goode, David Wilcock, Plaedians, are all bullshit.

Please kill yourself.

Trump in no way will fulfill the Germanic idealism.

>Nordics are bullshit

It’s you who is the CIA nigger. You can continue sleeping in your slumber. Your mongrel DNA cannot comprehend the realms beyond the physical.

why would thr CIA even mention Hitler if he wasnt there?

Disinfo? thats the only thing I could think of.

HA, See! Outed in 2 posts.

Trump is going to complete the system. Nordics are a Corey Goode LARP. Stop being a degenerate Corey

Are there any publicly known researchers you are aware of that are close to the truth?

With so much alternative media, there are common threads, but the specifics differ from group to group and author to author.

Wilcock for example has lots of scientific and empirical data to back up everything he talks about other than whole Goode and Avian thing, but has the "nazis are the bad guys." On the other hand, he routinely names the khazars. Perhaps a ploy to evade the ADL?

When are the Nazis coming?

Are all germanics saved?

the story for those curious:

nazi's are behind the ufo movement and had developed by the late 39s a different type of television (directed beam hallucinations) and a different type of propulsion. these weapons are psychological and they have been using them across the world to prepare people for their invasion north (their main bases are in underice cities in Antarctica.

they have been funneling trillions of dollars for many decades from the american war machine to build up their own armament and space force.

Do you have a single scrap of evidence to support this? UFO's have predated the nazis by thousands of years.

Also anyone that pretends to know about "alien races" is full of shit.

1. We have never referred ourselves as “Nazis”. That is a name that was given to us by our political opponents both nationally and internationally. Along with the falsified name came the lies that distort our movement.

2. Secondly, we are not coming in the external sense. The movement is something that is grown within and manifests itself. Hitler himself specifically stated this. youtu.be/nWUSHhICnCw

We are coming, but not in the way the common person thinks.

Fuck off. They are bullshit disinfo. Fuck David Wilcock. Fuck Corey Goode.

JESUS IS A FALSE IDOL OF BAPHOMET TOO.

JESUS CHRIST WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE WORSHIPPED.

Fuck Kyle Stanley and Lewis Bridges.

What evidence do you have for that? I'm asking about all non-Goode related research from Wilcock.

If he is disnifo, who is his handler? What (((think tank))) funds his programs and books? For example, it is easy to provide evidence that Alex Jones is disinfo due to his handler/agent and parent company.

Gaia is run by the CIA.

Where did you get this information? What evidence do you have?

source?

I heard the nazis originally won WWII, but they ended up collapsing the timeline. They had to come to this timeline and convince themselves to lose and work quietly in the background. I don't really understand how that would work, but it's one of those far out ideas.

archive.is/emtXh
archive.is/emtXh
archive.is/emtXh

plebbit link to some real-world rabbitholes for those tickled by nazi esotericism but are tired of OP's LARPy nonsense

Maybe the rise of America is somehow essential for the ideal timeline

>leaked CIA documents of Hitler fleeing to South America
wut

Now I know you're full of bullshit

Sounding like a fucking nerd trying explain a Star Trek plot

It's in the JFK files, there's at least 2 threads in the catalogue about it.

I saw a doco years ago that said lots of ancient cultures have made the same circular steps due to their ability to explain physics. Wish I remembered all the details now but thanks for triggering my memory of it all the same.

You seem upset. Does the truth bother you?

Unless someone arises to lead or a leader is given to us to save us and our children from the Jews Talmudic army of Niggers, Muslims, and other non-whites, what's the fucking point?

user you will never understand the Reich, the true workings of the deep state and alphabet agencies, or the secret societies without accepting as truth the existence of extraterrestrial intelligent involvement in our world history and politics.

The Vril and Thule societies played a crucial role in the formation of the third Reich, mostly by using what could be called telepathy in layman's terms to communicate with these intelligences in order to obtain advanced technologies.

After Paperclip and the American Intelligentsia learning of this, Project STARGATE (no, no the TV show) was created where the CIA used telepathy and remote viewing to spy on the Soviets.

There is enough info in this post to set you on a path of understanding. Or you can be an eternal summerfag and continue to dismiss the most important issue that the powers of this world contend with.

t.satan

Not saying I believe the CIA report, but I've always felt suspicious of Hitler's demise. It's really not hard to see he could've survived WWII if you take into account:

>Body was missing. Soviets would make his body a trophy but didn't. Only piece of skull the soviets claimed was his belonged to a woman;
>Submarines taking months to surrender after the war;
>Reports of a u-boat in Argentinian coast;
>Massive treasure of Nazi items found in Argentina relatively recently;
>Secret tunnel in his bunker found recently;

It's quite obvious he fled and kept low.

Yeah. It's literally fucking Corey Goode and David Wilcock level bullshit.

These people try to pretend to be in the know but they only shit all over the brains of anyone who watches them.

Thuul and Vril societies are just college secret societies. not even 100% white

Not acknowledging the Vril and Thule societies' importance to the Reich is like saying Freemasons had nothing to do with the American Revolution or that Jews don't have anything to do with central banking.

No. This retard is tying in SPACE ALIENS with this. That's pure disinfo.

Exactly. Everyone knows that Hollow Earth n shiet

Fucking this. On old pol we always got bad ass leaked files

The Earth is flat and God is waiting for you to look up to Him.

The CIA report just says some random ex-Nazi told a field operative that Hitler nevar died!!1!1 and that the field operative forwarded the report up the chain of command because he was in no position to verify or disprove the claim.

Remember that Hitler's death was not confirmed in the west until after the Cold War because Stalin wanted to troll the west. All the conspiracyfags saying omigosh mein fuhrer I can walk over this are just dancing to the tune of a long dead communist shitlord's psy op.

You know not what you speak of. Don’t bring your flat earth nonsense to this thread. Hitler himself owned a globe in his chancellery.

this. if you are so quick to deny anything extraterrestrial, then you are in fact the nigger.

>OP thinks people aren't just humoring his little thread

Nah, the mindfuck is that the south pole and the north pole are actually the same point.

all this anto-goode/wilcock shit, I must be behind. what proof is there of him being a spook? having any negative agenda at all?

What proof is there of him being in any way shape or form legitimate. This faggot talks about secret space programs and implies theres multiple races of aliens across the solar system. They don't have sources, and they haven't been killed. It's all fake.

yes the [relatively banal but still batshit crazy] truth is a danger to your desire to spread your LARP or disinfo (not sure which is worse desu)

Yah. It's been in fed documents before.

Source that they did?
>hitlers body was burned, only partial skull left - no evidence that it's even his
>osama was buried at sea before anyone took a pic of the body

You speak of psy ops
then you use that gif
you are
a glow in the dark CIA nigger