(Human) Adenochrome Investigation General Part 2

An Upper Deputy Special Agent and his team have found 20 kg of human adenochrome in a van.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//htg//
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//atg//
sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/a5752?lang=en®ion=US
erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=51847
boards.Sup
scbt.com/scbt/product/adrenochrome-54-06-8?productCanUrl=adrenochrome-54-06-8&_requestid=2436446
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12727220
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For those interested in figuring out the trafficking networks:

/HTG/: (ignore shill threads)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//htg//

/ATG/: (stands for anti-trafficking general and looks at all of the different trafficking networks)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//atg//

Frank is a disgusting ass rabbit

reminder that the larping faggot said that they found 20kg of 99.8% pure adrenochrome of human origin

reminder that adrenochrome is found in sub-microgram levels in a liter of blood

reminder that op is a larping faggot

(((HTG)))

Frank u srs bro?

fake and gay.

>puts the evidence on a fucking paper towel

bumping
>post yfw adrenochrome addicts are in withdrawal

THAT'S HIS MOM'S NAILPAINT FUCKING JEJ

Do you have the comic that pic is from? I been looking for it. The one when the jews push the rap music

Yeah' I'm going to go harvest some billion kids this weekend for my next fix now that Frank has seized my shipment. I should be done by Monday morning the earliest just before the real withdrawal symptoms kick in and I reveal my reptile form.

Frank is truly a god among shitty larps.

i didn't want to say it but that's what it looks like.

and whatever that much powder would be in wouldn't have a tin cap that small covering it.

this is salt/baking soda and nail paint.

and what the fuck is an 'upper deputy special agent'

Troll.

What's this frankposting about?

larp thread

buy the stuff legally here:
sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/a5752?lang=en®ion=US

how it is if you snort or smoke it:
erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=51847

Prev threads:
Original thread:

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/147191682/

ITT

>Serious thread/s
>bionic shilling

Frank aka Anon5, check the archives for some mind numbingly retarded KNOWLEDGEBOMBS

Oh, anon5. I get you. It is reminiscent of that now that you mention it.

That's why it's worth fucking 20 billion dollars.

stop pretending you knjow anything and that the internet isnt anonymous you guys are pushing for everyone to be chipped and free speech illegal unless google or whatever can monitor you and probably put a 5 second pause on the internet, like nfl games so you can censor it

you missed a decimal or 3. 27 million.

It's not

scbt.com/scbt/product/adrenochrome-54-06-8?productCanUrl=adrenochrome-54-06-8&_requestid=2436446

What has Frank to do with this shit? Is Pizzagate a condpiracy theory for you retards too?

Samefag

We're talking about han adenochrome here, it's harder to get.

bumping annoys the shill

Stop replying to such obvious shills Hans.
Lets try to maintain a professional environment

Stick adrenochrome up your fat LARPing asshole.

lol, someone lost their trillions of dollars of adrenochrome

Oh damn wrong one. There was one by this artist i think. It showed a bunch of kids talking about going to college and stuff then a jew gets hip hop music and he brainwashes the kids and they start cussing and shit

It's a different id you little shit. Why do you care anyway? Sage and leave

Digitz suggest this is a Frank thread.

> you need to extract it from children that haven't reached puberty yet and subject them to extreme psychological trauma so their bodies produce any usable quantities of it
there, let me larp this for you because you honestly suck at it

>VPNs and proxyposting isn't real guys

And they've sent the goons in

Sorry man, but I'm not used to that many shills that keep talking so much. I most often only notice sleepy posters, but they post only 1 post.

Snort it

Frank it's over.

Stop.

Look at yourself in the mirror.

they are here in droves.
just let them reveal themselves to the lurkers.
we need to keep our heads on topic.
Anyone who truly didn't care or believe in this wouldnt spend their time "refuting" it.

that's the only place there is to go and frankly the fact that it's completely made up says a lot about the places that the larpers imagination is going.

someone post his face so he cries to the mods and this shitty thread gets deleted.

So what's the plan now bois? With no more info and HP user not here, can go any further?

Well, maybe it's because I'm a fucking loser(albeit with a very, very rough semblance of critical thinking, and mainly google) who's up at 2:30 am and not actually being paid for this shit.

I know that feel bro. Your thread is getting attacked pretty hard right now.

*human. And yeah I know, that's why the original user said that the 20 kg adenochrome they found is worth 20 billion dollars.

Op needs to take some so we know whT we're dealing with. Do it for the children

>Anyone who truly didn't care or believe in this wouldnt spend their time "refuting" it.
I take it you never spent any time in Sup Forums.

Quality larp, well thought out and creative
It fell apart for me with the lack of proofs, apart from 2 pics that could be anything, and substantial personal information
Nobody playing such a dangerous game would tell us where they grew up, what age they moved to America, job title, next job title after specific time until retirement, number of kids, and more
Keep going though it's a fun read

same here, currently drunk as fuck and having a jolly ol' good time getting cheap laughs from this thread.

I've never seen threads shilled so much. Man...

Frank post boipucci

Keep meming.
Collect all important data, form infographs, spread the images to other threads and create some momentum for the normies to learn about the news.
Eventually personalities like Alex Jones will push the story.
I wouldn't be surprised if this is in the MSM tomorrow morning or tonight.
Dig through the archives and find forgotten evidence.
Bright it to the light. Bump all /HTG/ & /EWO/ threads.

Do you have any fucking idea how many humans you would need for that amount of "harvested" memedrug

people are sick of you telling lies and making shit up.

you are lying and making shit up.

people are calling you on your bullshit.

those are the 'shills'.

i hope that you're seriously larping because if you've begun to believe your bullshit then that means you're going insane.

oh it's only 2:30? Currently in burgerland and fighting my jetlag, it's only 8p here. Sadly not getting paid to shill either

It's similar to how /HTG/ got shilled. Some of the same shills from there are here too in fact.

No I don't waste my time being a child while children and being cock puppets.

Why do they need to get it from human blood? You can obviously make this synthetically, you can make epinephrine synthetically.

t. Chemist

i wouldnt believe this unless the tests where done right in front of me everything verified
cause this is stupid jew shit

duh muh endochrome

>being a child while children and being cock puppets.

my sides

Yeah investigating the info he gave us. For example the shell company that did the transfer/ find out who the owners are and the territory where the van with the adenochrome was stopped.

Frank you're losing your mind.

I've posted links to NAMI and support organizations before.

You're not doing well bro. Stop.

cool source bro

That's his moms nail paint, so you don't go pushing her!

Kek is with us though

Yeah that's the fucking point. Why do you think it's worth 20 fucking billion dollars?

Hang in there Frank

if you purchased 20kg adrenochrome from sigma aldrich in 250mg units, not even wholesale, it'd cost 25,240,000 USD. twenty four million. not even close to '20 billion'.

and as many others have state, there's no chemical difference between adrenochrome from a brain and adrenochrome from a lab.

and as others have stated, there's zero fucking evidence this even happened.

this is bullshit larping and lying, nothing more.

>when your sources are the threads you made today

There is not enough people for it so the point is it's a shitty larp and you're a fucking moron who can't into math.

>Me and my other adrenchrome addic-cOUGH -I mean- uh fellow white people are really emotional about this NON HAPPENING. Stop believing it now. Delet

Here ye go

adrenochrome is just a meme substance from fear and loating in las vegas

Of its indeed being used in rituals, the substance would have to be natural. In Thelemic, Crowley and Hindu Left Hand Path sex magic, the sacred substances used to create 'magic' are menstrual blood and semen. Both signify the duality of opposites (as above, so below), and life force.

A synthetic substance would have no life force I guess.

Classic Frank XD. Remember to check the archives for some other super interesting KNOWLEDGEBOMBS like women and pheromones attracting millions of shitskins to Europe plus more.

I'm only half a bottle in so my preferred pronoun is modestly shitfaced. I'm mainly bummed out the adoption threads were a sham, these conspiracy threads aren't really my thing so I don't care one way or the other, though the drug talk has been entertaining.

I think most larpers are gone now so I'll also stop shilling and get at drink at the hotel bar. Maybe I take a picture of it and post that they serve adrenochrome cocktails here for the elite. I'll prove it by dripping some cranberry juice on my napkin and scribble a bit next to it or something. Cheers

Well, to be frank(I'm really not, it's just an expression I swear!), universal suffrage was a huge mistake.

That is actually not true at all.

Read here:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12727220

That's why 99 % pure (human) adrenochrone is worth more.

>adrenochrome cocktails
>some random place in switzerland(not really)
Honestly more plausible than this shit.

Again, if it's for ritual use, a synthetic substance would miss the point completely.

That andrenochrome may be being harvested from terrorized children and people, in order to get the most pure substance, and used by those who sacrifice people for Satan, doesn't take such a big leap of imagination.

only blood, sperm and pussy juice are acceptable. maybe piss in some circumstances

t. Magickian

That page just won't load for me

FRAAAANNNNKKKKK

Good point. Man I really wish I could have a normal discussion here, but the shils just won't go away
>hurr durr go to sleep frank

For initiates of the left hand path, all taboos should be broken. This could easily be one such taboo.

This man knows his shit, but a sprinkle of poo will make you literal demi-god of pink eyed demons.

>Adrenochrome is Fake new-

Kek. Hurr durr quit larping Frank.

Maybe if you didn't LARP things like this wouldn't happen.

checked.
they will go to jail soon, user. and the oblivious ones will hate themselves for lying for so long.

Ty leaf. I hope the lurkers will see the shills for who they are:

Either badly paid shills, or scared for life elite

For ritual use, getting it in powder form from a fucking truck passing the US-Canada border is pointless. And harvesting from humans would still require roughly a quadrillion adult humans just to get the 20kg they supposedly found in 1 truck, never mind the 14 other caught, or hypothetical 45 additional who passed unmolested.

Focus on collecting and distributing evidence

oh shit, I can hear the sirens already

With trillions of people and children going missing globally, not including war victims and baby farms, it's not so impossible imo

Woo woooo!!

So either way: Let's stop debating the adrenochrome and rather let's look into the people who smuggled it, companies snd the place it was found

(((Alex Jones)))