Why the fuck would anyone on Sup Forums support Christianity

Christianity:
>is a sandnigger religion from the middle east
>teaches universalism, anti-racism
>wants to see all of humanity melted down into one breeding group worshiping a kike on a stick
>is anti-abortion (pro-nigger population explosion)
>is anti-eugenics (literally necessary to prevent idiocracy)
>believes all kinds of retarded shit without evidence besides muh Bible
>most Christians literally believe evolution is a lie (just ask them)
>worships jews like demigods on earth
>hardcore branches of Christianity actually believe America is put on the Earth to win Israel for the jews
>total kike puppets

historically
>Christians caused numerous devastating wars, allowing Muslims to advance further into a weakened Europe
>Instigated witch hunts and moral crusades, literal ISIS-tier shit
>Christians burned libraries and smashed historical monuments, sending Europe into a cultural and educational dark-age

It's totally indefensible why someone claiming to be redpilled would call themselves a Christian

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!WVJA0Byb!RM-qYrMxUC3NrBK_7lXbTg
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's an American embarrasses his country episode

do you believe in evolution?

He is risen.

Just leave.

nice argument christfag

Marco Polo got noodles from China. Time to stop eating pasta.

They still don't know jesus's father was lucifer

No faggot, Vikings destroyed libraries and monasteries.

The Muslims actually brought Greek philosophy to Europe.

Churches are empty dumbfuck.

>I don't like these things, therefore Jesus didn't rise from the dead!
>This strawman is personally detestable to me, therefore Jesus didn't allow salvation and eternal life for those whosoever would believe!

>AMERICAAAN AMERICSAA FUCK YEAAAH NUKE NON AMERICANS! FUCK EUTOPOORS

Christfag larpers have ruined both Sup Forums and /x/ of all places.

The benefits outweigh the costs and the Jews are still pissed at Jesus two thousand years later for calling them out as the satanics they really are.

No one cares about your Jew worshipers.

You stupid autistic nigger. The bible SPECIFICALLY is anti race mixing, and is very specific when telling us that the JEWS will never, ever enter the kingdom of.

NAY, EVEN FOREVER.

Go assblast your brother faggot.

The bible says for jews to not mix with subhuman goyim.

Go away satan shill. We Sup Forumstards love us some Yahweh.....Yeshua is a living God not a dead imagined thing....He's coming back soon you know? Choices will have to be made.....

We Christians don't worship jews but we know God protects them. Yeshua told us what we are to do....it is nothing like what you say....truly satan is the father of lies.

Historically, Christianity ushered in the renaissance, the great awakening, the industrial revolution, colonialism, discovery of the new world....lots of good things......

But I know you won't care. How about a more recent example. Russia kicked Yeshua out per good communist doctrine-they failed. Russian federation welcomes God back-they win. Europe always had Christ around-they won. Recently they kicked Christ out of their countries-they are failing hard now.

The golden rule is a stabilizing force on society, don't blame God for humans lack of adherence to it......

But most importantly satan shill, SAGE

Retarded nigger worshiping sandnigger religion typical retard.

Care to elaborate on that thought or do you want to keep it as a meaningless shitpost devoid of all meaning?

Insults will avail you not satan shill......choose your lot, the white throne judgement is no joke

dotdotdotting like a faggot

you're talking like Gandalf

Dumb ass voodoo nigger, I dont care about your okiono deity.

Fuck off neo-pagan larper. Sup Forums is a christian board. Go worship your comic book characters.

And that changes what? rage all you want, you might as well hit your head against rocks, they none the less remain rocks....God is till here...he ain't going away.....

Fuck off voodoo nigger.

Tolkien knew how to talk, no?

only responding to my comment cause you always dot dot dot like a faggot

Yes, I know.But the Lord would not willingly see any perish.....but if you want to be obstinate there is little to be done. Hell fire is hot.

They're called ellipses.

Sandnigger cultists are limited to niggers lmao.

More insults. LOL ...I bet you read a lot. Tell me a good Bible story?

Nah, Yeshua is THE red pill.

"yeshua" is a hebrew word

you're a kike mind-slave who worships a jew

Watch out dude, the world is going to end on september 23, it says so here in muh christcuck apocalyptic prophecies.

I can't wait for this retarded kike cult of weakness to die off, it destroyed rome and it has destroyd america. Christcucks are all pretentious retards who think nobody else read the bible besides them, not realizing most people who actualy DO read the bible and study theology reject christianity completely. The "holy bible" is a fraudulent document put together by emperor constantine to try to mindfuck the populace and make them docilke, literaly everything written in it is a contradictory mix of appropriated lore from zoroastrianism and european paganism twisted by insertion of talmudic names and themes. "christianity" is a hijack of legitimate religions purposely created to subjugate dumb goym int worshiping jewish faiytales. Europeans and in fact people in general will be much beter off when it finaly dies of and we can return to true ethno-religions that are meant to inspire us and engrandize our spirit instead of beating us into humiliation and semitic worship imported from kikes by greddy shabbos emperors.

Cry me a river, and no, its not "shilling", christcucks are the only ones delusional enough to think christianity has a place here, since wherever they go, they willingly engage in cognitive dissonance and proselitism like their jewish masters and counterparts.

"kike" is a hebrew word

And? What is your point satan shill? Yeshua was a jew, his ministry first was to the children of Israel? I am a gentile, and loved no less than the jew. However, I am not covered under old covenants....just the new one....

>why the fuck would anyone on Sup Forums support Christianity

But Sir, it is never going any where. Did he not say: heaven & earth will pass away but my word will never pass away.

Because they're mindfucked

>is a sandnigger religion from the middle east
Not everything from the middle east is evil.
>teaches universalism, anti-racism
It teaches that anyone can be saved, not that everyone is the same.
>wants to see all of humanity melted down into one breeding group worshiping a kike on a stick
No it doesn't.
>is anti-abortion (pro-nigger population explosion)
In an ideal world there is no abortion. The fact that we need it to keep niggers in check means we're doing something wrong.
>is anti-eugenics (literally necessary to prevent idiocracy)
No it isn't.
>believes all kinds of retarded shit without evidence besides muh Bible
You're retarded if you think that shit is meant to be taken literally.
>most Christians literally believe evolution is a lie (just ask them)
That's their fault, not the religion's.
>worships jews like demigods on earth
>hardcore branches of Christianity actually believe America is put on the Earth to win Israel for the jews
>total kike puppets
Only valid points.

You can't argue against God. You can't mock God. Greater minds than you have tried & failed. Do you really want to bet your immortal soul? Probably.....

He is risen indeed.

>when you're just passing through

Isn't leviticus old testament?
And there's a difference between not mistreating someone and treating them as native-born and treating them better than natives, having them be above native law

I think we can all agree that you sound like a fucking lunatic

I don't

Really? That sounds like something share blue would say.....truly these are dark times when appeal to reason is called lunacy

yeah mate, I don't agree with you so I must be shareblue

people like you are the cancer that's ruining this board
go call your grandkids

>sandnigger religion

Faith has nothing to do with reason, or it wouldn't be faith. I'm pretty sure you're trolling, anyway.

The rules I live by.

>Number 1:
NEVER EVER argue with a Christian. They never learn. All you're doing is solidifying their delusional little fantasies.

>Number 2:
NEVER EVER argue with a Racist.
They never learn. All you're doing is empowering their little ignorant hatreds.

>Number 3:
NEVER EVER argue with a conspiracy theorist. They never learn. All you're doing is driving them deeper and deeper into their insanity.

>Number 4:
NEVER EVER argue with a Jew. They always learn. All you're doing is giving them the power to manipulate and control you.

Fuck kikes and fuck kikestrians, and fuck you subhuman.

>muh kike on a stick
Kill yourself (((pagan))) faggot.

No, just using a false equivalence appeal to emotion argument is exactly what share blue does all to often...

Actually, you do us Christians way too much credit.....no demographic can "ruin" Sup Forums.....if this place sucks, why are you still here?
Nay, I am yet a young man.....I guess that is a way to insult me also? Having grandkids is a bad thing? I don't get it.....

Ah, you are not wise at all...faith has EVERYTHING to do with reason....Have you read Isaac Newtons non-mathematic stuff??

Read Number 4 you dogfucking tard.

GO TO CHURCH!

Greek is accessible by land in Europe and was conquered by Rome and its content spread to the N/W Europe, you fucking mongoloid.

Nice. LOL So basically there's your argument. You are stubborn, thats cool....we shall all see, in the end, what the real deal is.......

>The Muslims actually brought Greek philosophy to Europe.
I thought it was the Greeks fleeing the Muslims upon the fall of the Roman Empire.

Yea, that is correct....hellenism brought itself to europe...satan needs to get some better shills....

I think you don't like Christianity because it teaches that we are all equal in the eyes of God, and that he loves people such as Osama bin Laden just as much as he loves me. You want to feel a sense of superiority and this religion strips that away.

There is also more evidence arguing FOR the existence of God and Christ than against.

You think Jesus can be ignored? Greatest minds didn't ignore him, like your beloved Nietzsche for instance. Look how his Revelation changed the world and what kind of civilization it built, among savages. How was this possible if not by the grace of God?

CATHOLIC GENERAL FOR YOU ALL

You are an ignorant faggot worshiper, without Christianity the world would be a sandnigger religion. You're thinking of Judeo-Christianity AKA Protestants, they're worse than kikes. Not only did the kikes murder Christ these Protestants seem to want to worship the Kikes for doing it. Catholicism is the only hope for the world

>Treats women like women
>Thinks Fags should be shunned
>Tries to turn niggers into humans
>Lets kikes know they're the children of Satan
>United the west to defeat Muslims
>Followers have endless amounts of white children
>Voted for Trump

Trying so hard! Shilling aint easy, is it? Christians are christians. Wars have been waged over who is right.....no one won did they? Catholics & protestants will not be divided no matter how hard you try...

Tell me this sir, Christ died and the first thing his followers did was go out and seek to build a church, many years later you have the first Christian church. The Catholic Church, you're telling me Christ died so his apostles would erect a false belief system? And lets not forget where the Bible came from. The Catholic Church.

Because you DON'T want to wind up in Hell!!!

Plus, Jesus is so awesome!!!

CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTIONS main folder
mega.nz/#F!WVJA0Byb!RM-qYrMxUC3NrBK_7lXbTg

The church today is not the same church that Saul helped build. No where did Yeshua say his mother was divine, you could ask dead people to intercede with God, or that any preacher/hloy leader was infallible....To cast all of Catholics together is false equivalence argument....Its just like saying all jews must get a free pass because God made some deals with their fathers......Satan and his minions seek to divide & marginalize....

So the short answer is Some Catholics are good, some protestants are good, some jews are good....we each must search the truth for ourselves, no?

Nice dis-infographic. There is only one way for Gentiles to enter into the Kingdom, and that is through belief and loyalty to Yeshua. All else is a lie

You feel it too? Like we are nearing the end of all things? I asked Jesus to save me today and I felt Him answer.

You say "not the same" I assume you mean it's led astray, because it is the same church. It's just infected, like the world. For over 1,000 years the Church ruled Christianity, Christ did not die to let Christendom become what many protestants claim the Church is. I agree Satan seeks to divide, hence protestants. I am not talking about individuals, I am talking about the teachings of these Christian groups.

I Hex NY?
Well at least they're upfront about it

If you actually read Leviticus you would realize they say to treat the foreigners that respect your traditions and follow the laws of your land with kindness, not just people swarming your country demanding you change it and hopping on welfare

that's not even the argument he's making you Cataburger fuck

>anti chrsitain thread

SAGE

>pls mr shekelstein, just shove the dildo further up my ass

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

He was a smart man, and 100% right

if you are a Christian, you cannot be redpilled

everything you said is true

christianity is the worst evil to befall the white race

>pro white thread
fuck off christcuck

Hey cool, I live just north of that sign. I think they removed it a couple years ago.

>Zionist Thread

Fixed that for you shlomo

another burger larper falls for the trap to insult christianity, further dividing the white community

Because Iron Cross is top tier aesthetic.

The end game of Christianity was always to turn the world into a culturally white, antisemitic, traditional society. That's pretty much the only way we're ever going to get rid of Islam and Judaism

WHY THE FUCK DID BROTHER NATHANAEL DELETE HIS VIDEO?!?!

I'M FUCKING FREAKING OUT HERE, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HE WAS GOING TO SAY

This. It's a big difference.

Hallelujah!

fake news, faggit, ching chongs didnt invent pasta

(((she))) will not be pleased by this.

I have no love for Christcucks, but anti-Christians are just faggots who have no real solution and just want to shit on Christianity.