Trump is about to put a non-Jew in charge of Fed

Trump is about to put a non-Jew in charge of Fed. How will the Jews respond? When was the last non-jewish head of the Federal Reserve?
politico.com/story/2017/10/30/jerome-powell-federal-reserve-chair-244316
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/10/30/president-trump-is-expected-to-name-jerome-powell-as-fed-chair-americas-top-economic-post/
latimes.com/business/la-fi-powell-trump-federal-reserve-20171030-story.html
nytimes.com/2017/10/30/us/politics/trump-fed-jerome-powell.html

At least David Duke can sleep easy. Thought I'd prefer that outcome came from a bullet instead of a white dude being appointed to the head of the Fed Res.

If Trump de-jews the Fed and the Supreme Court his presidency will be one of the greatest of all time. The liberals are turning on one another now and they may eventually de-jew Hollywood if the right leverage is applied.

I don't see how we are going to de-jew acedemia without just cutting all funding for the soft sciences and faggot arts programs. I pray we do though.

aaaand he's indicted

This is good news. Trump has thus far been far more meticulous and cautious about his dismantling of the jew control than any of us would have guessed. He's doing this in an extremely competent manner, it's rather impressive from a management standpoint.

Well memed, reddit.

get in here anons >> pol/thread/147283209

That was epic! An upboat to you good sir!

powell is a jew at heart and actions

i bet bucks that some "lone wolf" wink wink(totally not the cia) will take him out if this new guy is not a good goy

you must be the angry fag that has been raiding us today

>de-jewing
a momentary change in powers won't remove the ones that do harm. After a few years past Trump's presidency, they will squirm there way back in. whether it's the same ones, or one of their own. this is true for politics and the media.

Face it: The times of Jewish expulsions are long over. thank their deep-rooted story of the Holocaust for that. It's seriously the only reason why we haven't done it already this time in recent times. Prove me wrong.

>may eventually de-jew Hollywood
kek. They'll hit us with a false flag and create a mass casualty event in a last ditch effort to spark war before they give up their kiddie fucking safe haven

college seems to be declining in popularity these days as people catch on that with just learning a trade you can make a better living and not have to go into debt with a worthless degree.

the college graduate market is oversaturated, making college degrees mostly worthless, making employers prefer having experience to go with it, or at least just experience

We will just collapse most of the education system by moving to a mix model online system. The social sciences are especially susceptible to this.

>from a management standpoint
the efficient solution

imma smoke a fatty now

niiiiiiice

Replace a Jew with an (((Anglo))). Oy vey. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

left is going full retard on every board posting its political bullshit everywhere.

HI CIA niggers
welcome to the party.

It is expected he would be a good goy, mostly. The appointment of a gentile is symbolic. Don’t you think that is significant cosidering it has been decades of jew chairmen?

Your right the holocaust narrative is their greatest weapon. That's why we need to make fun of it

I wanted Ron Paul

He needs to rid us of the fed in the first place... But I do like his somewhat underhanded approach to it. The problem lies in the rest the worlds reaction. I know everyone says the states are the pawns of the fake Jews but in actuality Europe and Africa are the house pets of the fake Jews. Hopefully Trump uses this as a way to free us from the Rothschild slipknot. The way I see it there's two ways this can go down...
>Trump puts a non Jew in power of the fed and uses him to distract us from the fact that the Jews still own the fed
Or
>This is simply step one of Trump's plan to kick the fake Jews out of power in the USA.
Unfortunately if it is the second case it will take more than 8 years to do so considering that they came into power over decades of deception and manipulation.
I mean... I don't honestly know whats going on here but I hope, for the sake of my offspring that Trump plans on dismantling the Jewish based fed... If that does happen I hope y'all are ready to fight since everyone who dismantled the fed in the past has had to go into full on world war.

Why Ron Paul? He is too old for the job.

>buthwhataboutthehallofcosts.jpg

yeah no, in 2 more generations no one will give a shit because the bullshit the left has been injecting into millennials is starting to wear off and have adverse affects in generation X and Gen Z. Atheism is dropping, and less people are listening to the current pope. For sakes and purposes nihilism is irrelevant because its self perpetuating its own existence though will to not act. Its ironic how much doom and gloom there is and then out of no where hope literally can remove 50 years of evil deeds with a blink of an eye with enough truth and a big voice to go with it.

Oy vey remember the 6 gorillion.... arrrrrr!

This guy is a neocon but he is a goy and wants to regulate it to protect the consumer. Better than a Jew at least.

DO IT!

>When was the last non-jewish head of the Federal Reserve?
I don't know Mr. Blue Dog, you tell me