Frankie Muniz

Why hasn't he spoken out? What are the details of his abuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/confession/comments/4e8ogv/remorse_i_am_a_former_child_actor_coping_with_a/
people.com/tv/frankie-muniz-memory-loss-malcolm-in-middle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because he forget everything

he's dead.

>You're not the boss of me now
>And you're not so big…

the dude is braindead

I love(d) that show
Also it's his bro Reece who is gay in real life, so he's probably the one who got abused.

Also the show seems way different when you watch it knowing that Reece is a faggot

Some Jew was balls deep in his turd cutter.

he barely remembers malcom =\

reddit.com/r/confession/comments/4e8ogv/remorse_i_am_a_former_child_actor_coping_with_a/

Dewey confessed it all on Reddit. This was like a year ago. It was a secret confession but everyone's almost certain it's him.

>turd cutter
well that's a new one

They say, in that thread, that it wasn't Malcolm in the Middle. That's just the only sitcom you damn millennials can remember.

Yes no, maybe?

>Hispachan

his gf got blacked by that short breathed wheelchair kid

whats wrong with his brain?

nvm the faggot is making it up. "self diagnosed" himself with 2 strokes and 9 concussions and never went to the doctor. KEK

It's not Muniz that was abused, it was Dewey. He refused to go to the anniversary show apparently due to sexual misconduct back while it was big.

He has some diseases that causes him to have seizures and forget things. He's forgotten most of his life.

God I wanted to fuck the mom so bad when I would watch that show. She's a major reason I have a milf fetish.

That is sad.
It's one of the funniest and best Sitcoms ever made.
It deals with class.
>help people like us.

Supposedly he has no memory due to all his crashes in his hobby racing projects.

people.com/tv/frankie-muniz-memory-loss-malcolm-in-middle/

Check out the episode she does for Wilfred, then. I think you'll like it.

How new are you?

god this is disgusting. why didn't Bryan Cranston say anything?

>self diagnosed

seems legit