Too many white girls date black

I moved to California. Started working at the mall. I see so many interracial couples. Black men/white girl type. Fuck... even I see more asian guys fucking white girls. But I didn't see many white on white couples.
Is this new normal or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

citylab.com/equity/2017/05/interracial-marriage-in-cities-pew-report/527217/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's what happens when you put many people of all walks of life in one area. Is this surprising to you?

>Is this new normal
welcome to multiculturalism

Ok. Tell me why there is not many white guys with other races ?

>i moved to california

u wot

Moving to California is the biggest mistake Ive made in my life......

It’s a trendy fad with horrific and lasting consequences

>Is this new normal or what?
Yes! Good goyim. The global race of the future is finally brewing.

It's the new normal for now, until whites finally go extinct. Then us brown men will be fucking all the fine mixed women.

>I moved to California

why would u fucking do that

California native, white girls never looked at me once.

California is a shithole of liberal indoctrination and diversity, the white girls are all garbage here. You aren't missing out.

Don't worry, brotha, I'm fucking their women right back

Is California going to join Mexico?

No one wants their women

And we all end up turning to shit
Great plan, moron

It is california....
The smart white people have all long since moved out of the cities if they stayed in the state

It already is Mexico.

Dude it's a tradition

What do you expect, when have women ever been noted for being thoughtful or reserved? It's not a bad thing, people's choices are their own, I'm sure you'll realize that you could try to be less of a cuck and work on self improvement. Eventually we could maybe create some sort of nerdy white male wizard tower and it will be great fun for all.

don't do it, you'll get an std

speaking from experience

Viva Mexico!!

This and also no one wants white men because they are also generally shitty and unattractive, but I've seen screencaps of studies that suggest we have higher rates of very not shit people.

This entire thread is spam, designed to degrade your sense of morality. It's just another kike trick. Go to >>>/bantz/ or with your faggotry kike.

>I moved to California.
Gee, what a surprise You live in a leftist shithole with peak degeneracy and people are acting like degenerates.

>California
>expecting normal relationships

I saw this phenomenon in Germany. Almost as if they hated their own men/women and all of them sought exotic cocks/pussies.

My theory is that because feminism focuses it's attacks on the strongest male group: white males.

>no one wants white men
>shitskin women don't desperately want our DNA
Sure buddy

Asian women do like white men but only for their prestige since being white is regarded as prestigious in asian society

You're actually bacteria.

>flag

Thought exercise: all jews expelled from north american continent

White female/black male pairing goes up or down?

white men date asians and latinas
black men date white women
asian men date black women
latino men date every race

Look at these fucking kikes trying so hard. It's pathetic.

Fuck off back to azn "masculinity" ya slide cunt

they don't like you cause you are more likely than not ugly

Nice unintentional Arcadia Of My Youth reference

>moved to California
Just why? You know we are less than 20 years from the collapse and that will be the worst place to be.

Also, don't sweat the coalburners. Trust me, when the collapse happens a lot of them are going to die. It's just that simple.

>white men date asians and latinas
nigger detected, I'm sorry for you.

It's pretty much the norm in CA. Your best bet is to date a girl in the country but even those areas are being flooded by mexicans. citylab.com/equity/2017/05/interracial-marriage-in-cities-pew-report/527217/
A lot of the white women here are trash but there's some decent castizas and there are some Persians who look p Huwhite.

t. Southern Californian

OP is here. What the fuck with this kike shit. I tell what I see. I am currently at the mall. And black guys asked to start recording him while he is fingering white girl.

Fuck off with your cuck fantasies

Find something better to do with your life.

This is why it's our time to leave user. I have a business idea coming together and soon we will enjoy 2d as our sons will enjoy 2d for as long as we may.

I've never got this, I don't go for girls that are stronger than me? Have more money than me? I don't want a she-hulk? Why would girls want a guy that's pretty? I can understand handsome, as I can understand a sugar momma, but pretty? I can understand 'not ugly' though haha just as I wouldn't want to fund some girl in debt 'for a relationship'

>I moved to California.
Well, there's your problem! California's not part of America anymore. We're building the wall around it.

Let me fill you in OP. The fact you're working at the mall means you aren't very successful or intelligent so you don't know these things...

Decent white folk have been avoiding the mall for a long time. Unless the mall is still in a white enclave city AND the mall doesn't have a ton of bus routes to shady towns full of minorities.

People prefer to shop online or drive to those smaller strip malls that are like a Williams Sonoma, Bed Bath and Beyond, a Starbucks, a Bertuccis, and a Verizon store. Much smaller chance that those kind of places are overrun by minorities.

Do you ALL understand what I was saying about this thread being designed to degrade? It is a spam tactic. Report the thread for the nonfactual spam that and move along.
>Do you ALL understand what I was saying about this thread being designed to degrade? It is a spam tactic. Report the thread for the nonfactual spam that and move along.
Do you ALL understand what I was saying about this thread being designed to degrade? It is a spam tactic. Report the thread for the nonfactual spam that and move along.
>Do you ALL understand what I was saying about this thread being designed to degrade? It is a spam tactic. Report the thread for the nonfactual spam that and move along.

When you see this in the future, continue the same pattern. Sage, drop a redpill, report, and move along. DO NOT CONVERSE WITH SHILLS.

For (You) XD

>Confederate Battle Flag
>Nigger fucker

Also OP, cali is shit, avoid that place.