STOP BASHING PEDOPHILES

STOP BASHING PEDOPHILES

Why didn't anyone to molest me when I was a kid? Was I not cute enough?

tune in to infowars pls

you piece of shit your kind WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTED NEVERRRR!

Damn, you fuckin poojeets. I'll have you know that I'm pretty fucking pissed off and I'd bash your skull in but I'm sleepy, are you sleepy? If I was you I'd just lay your head down at the call center and take a nap. You'll be much more refreshed and ready to slide some threads. Yeah a nap sounds comfy. In fact just closing my eyes and counting to five feels great. Wew almost fell asleep while doing that. Oh well I guess I will grab a comfy blanket and take a nap. Yeah some sleep sounds great. I'll be right back after I get a little power nap guys. You should probably do the same. Get back here in a few hours after some sleepy time.

you weren't lucky enough to have your mother "check for worms" with you?

exactly

stop fucking kids

Wait until they find out about him and Hugh's mansion exploits (hint: it wasn't with eachother)

is that Kevin "makes the boys wear something lacey" Spacey?

Best

the problem isn't the pedophiles the problem is the children

Maybe if they didnt dress the way the way they do

Bashing isn't enough JIDF, legalization of murder for all pedophiles isn't enough.

isis is the problem

I thought my OP filename was breddy good

Is Kevin Spacey gonna lead the communist child rape revolution now that NAMBLA and Antifa have teamed up?

usa needs to build a wall, pull their people from syria, use them as security, open you eyes people

Why are pedos only being bashed? They should be hanged.

it's the parents of the children that know what goes on but lets their kids go there anyway in hopes to get rich. even if it means their 10 year old daughter being raped.

Ill legitimately join if he uses his southern accent

Don't you know it's the CIA niggers putting child actors in your spacey to give you bad thoughts? You gotta show them who's boss and put a gun in their mouth. Like when you're at the dmv.

Not as good as

fucking a sexually developed teenager isnt pedophilia

no matter how much your spiteful sexual repression says so

Hand ME the keys you fucking cocksucker

What does that have to do with molestation?

Fuck off Milo

>14
>Sexually developed
Give me 5 boys at age 11 and I will make 4/5 gay with out fail. One I will make a killer. We will all have a laugh as you to figure out which one.

I would much rather disintegrate them with a Nikola Tesla Death Ray

Clean, no mess

Yeah and how you gonna do that faggot

>American Beauty about falling in love with highschool cheerleader
>In pedophile Bryan Singer's "Usual Suspects"
>Listed in flight log of Epstein's lolita express with Chris Tucker and Bill Clinton

WOW IM SHOCKED HE DID THIS

DELET

Start shooting them instead?

head if the class
HEAD OF THE CLASS!

You know that little fag almost certainly lied about his age and said he was 16 or 17. It's totally normal for fag teens and young fag adults to have sex. Now 32 years later 300 people are out of work because Hollywood fags want to virtue signal to cover up typical faggot degeneracy.

hahahhahahahaahhahhhahhahahha
let them eat each other
kek
fucking kek