When will game developers learn, don't fuck with the silent majority

When will game developers learn, don't fuck with the silent majority.

>fewer players than Factorio
There's hope.

nice to see literally more autism than sjws on steam.

Didn't The New Order do way better? I liked that one

Hope they go bankrupt, to be honest with you famalams.

Fucken shitcunts.

>all entries are within 1000 players of eachother
WEWWW LADDIES NO REPUBLICANS WERE INDICTED TODAY NO SIREE BOB

This is why free market is important and not this communist one world paradigm being shoved in our faces

>video games are political

nope. reminder that gaymergayte and trump are unrelated.
reminder that video games are for kids.
reminder that video games don't matter
reminder to sage sage sage saaage
sage sage sage saaage

Listen faggot you been on this board all day being a little shit. I know who you are stop or I will do something about it, don't test Sup Forums little fag we will lynch your nigger ass

Not even normies like it, my roommate who is a chad/normie hates the new ones because they are boring corridor shooters

Factorio is a great game

fuck your mom

Try again you filthy degenerate

these all have varied release dates. you can ignore them if theyre so shit. but you dont. you even make up garbage and threaten people because of fucking steam lists. you guys are insufferable. fix your shit

All developers that censor their games or go full retard with political shit usually flop.

Devs and publisher need to learn already that pandering people who dont play videogames is never a good thing.

>wahhh wahhhh wahhhhh

Go change your fucking diaper loser

It's so poorly optimized on Steam that everyone kinda hates it atm

What kind of fag world do you live in?

Usually newer games have more users because they are new.

This was a well advertised big budget game and still tanked because they tried to get political with the base that actually buys their shit games.

They fucked up, and you liberal fags are fucking up every day.

post what you mean. always changing things. being kikes. whining. it's boring. youre anita sarkesians

i dont know neet faggot get a job when you get outta prison

Gamergate is why Trump got elected.

hey fag, here's a protip
>AC:Origins was released teh same day as wolfenstein 2

the more you know

Every bethesda game is an unoptimized piece of shit on release yet they still sell 10x better than this political turd.

>game is totally flopping cause of our protest
>meanwhile the game is trash and there's no incentive to play it
Damn we are good

>assblasted creed
nobody gives a fuck about that bad game either

>Every bethesda game is a piece of shit.
ftfy

Wow another dumb liberal who hates competition.

TF2 still doing well.

WAHHHH, Wolfenstein II shoulda had a safe space to be released with no evil other games competing against it, it never had a chance to succeed WAHHHH

>Factorio has more people playing

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>counter strike
1:6?

>be (((Wolfenstein)))
>get massively hyped
>within days of launch have your player count drop below a 4 year old remaster of an RTS from 1999

can someone explain to me why the casual dayz clone is so popular?
did it fill a gap as the flavor of the month shooter when csgo got boring and overwatch finally got revealed as the shitty game it has been since beta?

also got pretty bad reviews now, and it's the usual pre alpha shit, why do people still fall for that meme

CONSOLES
>CONSOLES
CONSOLES
>CONSOLES
CONSOLES
>CONSOLES
CONSOLES
>CONSOLES
CONSOLES
>CONSOLES
CONSOLES
>CONSOLES
CONSOLES
>CONSOLES
CONSOLES
>CONSOLES
CONSOLES
>CONSOLES
CONSOLES
>CONSOLES
CONSOLES
>CONSOLES
CONSOLES
>CONSOLES
CONSOLES
>CONSOLES
CONSOLES
>CONSOLES

IMPLYING JEWS GIVE A SHIT ABOUT STEAM

THE MONEY MAKER IS

CONSOLES
>CONSOLES
CONSOLES
>CONSOLES
CONSOLES
>CONSOLES
CONSOLES
>CONSOLES
CONSOLES
>CONSOLES

they bought in fully to the loud ass SJW types on social media and thought 'gee these are our customers' when those fucks don't spend a dime gaming, they spend it all on starbucks and eating out, despite hating capitalism. The true gamers are 'Nazi's' who don't want political commentary they just want to play a fucking game

I'm pretty sure that it's more about performance, than about sjwism.

see

(((Amazon))) worker here. I've been packing vidya for the past week and I have not seen one physical copy of the game. Usually with games like these we would at least pack 10 a day. Nope, not a single copy. It's almost hilarious because I packed nearly 200 copies of that new Odyssey game.

Fuck you factorio is a great game.

Wow it's almost as if people don't want to be lectured on how evil and racist they are by a bunch of self proclaimed "intellectuals" thinking they are some sort of beacon of virtue and morality.

>Wolf 2 being outdone by We Wuz Kangs Simulator 2017
The absolute state of Wolfenstein.

I think the pasta is a little longer than that

>tfw Euro Ttruck Simulator 2 has more players than you

Underrated

Clearly not greater than ETS2

I didn't say it wasn't you dumb nigger. I was pointing out that a 2D early access title made by a rag-tag group of slavs has more active players than a AAA game with millions pumped into marketing.

You understand that the game was always about killing nazis and people just bitching about it proves how thin skinned actual nazis are right?

AC was always bigger and sold more. Unity destroyed the last Wolfenstein. How can you all be so delusional?

Have you even seen the marketing for the game you mong? It's clearly being targeted to the sjw types. Just look at the official Twitter feed for the game, it's blatant as hell.

But now you can do it as dyke with your tits out

>(((PROGRESS)))

I never had a problem with killing Nazis. The reason people are bitching is that you're essentially working with communists. Trying to conflate the two shows how disingenuous you are

no it doesn't. but what it does show is that so called 'nazi's' are the average everyday people and the thin skinned whack jobs are the sjw types that made and play this game

How are the console versions doing?

>Civ IV
>Civ V
>AoE II

Got some real patricians out there.

Chinese players. Seriously, that's why Dota 2 numbers have fallen way off

This doesn't mean anything because the game was released unfinished and won't even run on many computers. In fact, the negative reviews are mostly praising it as a good game that keeps crashing or freezing to the point where its barely playable. Once this gets resolved, you can expect to see both its rating and purchases skyrocket.

The silent majority doesnt exist whats real is on my twitter timeline its the only thing thats real wolfenstein is the bast game ever made and everything is fin i hate you nazis i will punch all of you IT WAS HER TURN

>Succeed in your revolution
>Break your entire country's infrastructure and logistic chain
>Everyone starves to death
Just like real communism.

where can i view this list on steam?

>its literally less than a truck simulator too

Oh wait, you're some faggot ass leaf. Nevermind.

Is Clicker Heroes red pilled?

No, it's way different now. It's full-on anti-white, pro-communist propaganda.

no

midas gold plus

(((Clicker Heroes)))

stardew valley is so comfy

This is why There Must Always be a Lic---er, an EA. A giant monopoly to stop pretentious videogame developers from getting too ambitious with their passion projects.

indeed, although if you min max it autistically it gets boring quick. I have to restrain myself when I play it

New Order was good. This new one is retarded.

In this game all white Americans join the Nazis with glee as opposed to the reality of there never being peace in an invaded America, it doesn't matter who the hell the foreign invader is. A rifle behind every blade of grass.

Fuck, I mean the U.S couldnt even stand a British occupying force back when they still WERE British. 1776 anyone? I can't even imagine the nonstop fighting that would go on from 1940's Americans about a Kraut Army goose stepping up and down farting on our Constitution.

If the game wasn't written by Swede faggots it might have been decent. You'd have a crusty Clint Eastwood leading a freedom fighter squad, with big parts of the country still being no man's land apocolyptic warzones. Appalachian guerilla fighters, strongholds in the Rockies....

Instead we get this cowardly retarded Swedish communist wet dream of what they've convinced themselves the U.S is despite them knowing Jack and Shit about our country and Jack just left town.

wait, are you autistic if you like factorio?

Euro Truck simulator, this shit writes its self. lol

No. Realm Grinder is the true red pill.

Not necessarily, prob just nerdy.

>steam
Not that many people play games on steam

This. I'd gladly join a guerilla faction if even Canada invaded. Liberals hate gun owners but they'll wish they were one if ever the mainland is attacked.
What huge pussies this peaceful country produces. Maybe we need a war.

The game was glitchy you fucking retard.
>don't fuck with the silent majority.
pffffth.

>this deluded

No that would be thanks to the electors who 500+ don't know or give a shit about indy games.

Super Mario Odyssey is completely innocent and pure. It's totally free of political bullshit. It's not a perfect game but it's done well and it's different from the other shit out there.

Nintendo isn't perfect but it's focused on creating games and not making buggy, boring games that are fronts for political statements.

Have you packed my big black dildo yet?

The easy fix would be to make the Klan the "Bad" Resistance faction. Pic related could voice the leader.

Wait, aren't nerds autistic?

>A mission t burn crosses on a Nazi bigwigs estate

Shit how much money did they lose on this game now?

>automated robots now post on Sup Forums
so what are all internet posts going to be robots?

we'll have to see, but release week is typically the largest sales time for games (barring things like steam sales). Contrast this wonderful number for New Colossus with Mario Odyssey, which sold 2 million units in 3 days.

Wolfenstein got it's shit pushed in by several magnitudes over Mario, it's hilarious.

Oh, you fierce, pozzed little betch!
*snap snap snap* okay honey!!??

>Meme flag
>preporting that the electoral doesn't follow the will of the majority of natural born americans.

Glad to see Stellaris doing so well.

t. Game Developer

Based PUBG dominating everything
Easiest way to spot a numale is PUBG hate.

Both have fewer players than fucking Euro Truck Sim

blacklist of sjw companies
Blizzard
Bioware
Ubisoft
Machinehead
Dice
Whoever made Lawbreakers

if you can think of others add them to the list with examples of their anti-consumer behaviour and/or sjw bait and switch tactics.

Stellaris is the shit.

t. Genocidal space nazi

What actually happens in Euro Truck Sim other than driving a truck? Why do so many play it?

And is that number really so bad for a brand new full price game?

what is this game??

>being beaten by the fucking test build for Dota 2 patches

You can't make this shit up

It's like a business simulator

Something I'm cooking up, been in the works for a long time.

Currently reworking it to be a space based RTS which will be like if Stellaris and Total War had a lovechild.

im confused is that first column what the got and the second what they projected?

>AoE II
A 20 year old game better than that cum covered shit from Swedecucks

Goddamn, Stardew Valley has staying power.