Aboriginals

Are they worse than blacks?

Are they the worst minority?

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

their greatest contribution to the world was the boomerang and didgeridoo

blacks at least have some music
asians are smart and good at tech stuff
jews own everything
arabs and indians had advanced civilizations at one time
abos done jack

They're pretty bad I hear, but what percentage of your population are they?

Definitely the ugliest people out there.

They are possibly the most pitiful minority on earth. Their history has always been fucked, but the welfare state they enjoy is possibly the determining factor of how hopelessly lost their culture is.
It's hard living across the road from a disgusting public house and seeing an $80k commodore in their front yard that you know you paid for.

Ogre
Size/Type: Large Giant
Hit Dice: 4d8+11 (29 hp)
Initiative: –1
Speed: 30 ft. in hide armor (6 squares); base speed 40 ft.
Armor Class: 16 (–1 size, –1 Dex, +5 natural, +3 hide armor), touch 8, flat-footed 16
Base Attack/Grapple: +3/+12
Attack: greatclub +8 melee (2d8+7) or javelin +1 ranged (1d8+5)
Full Attack: greatclub +8 melee (2d8+7) or javelin +1 ranged (1d8+5)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./10 ft.
Special Attacks: —
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision
Saves: Fort +6, Ref +0, Will +1
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 8, Con 15, Int 6, Wis 10, Cha 7
Skills: Climb +5, Listen +2, Spot +2
Feats: Toughness, Weapon Focus (greatclub)
Environment: Temperate hills
Organization: Solitary, pair, gang (3–4), or band (5–8)
Challenge Rating: 3
Treasure: Standard
Alignment: Usually chaotic evil
Advancement: By character class
Level Adjustment: +2

Did abbos evolve to see their women as beautiful? What if they're just different?

Also, for those wondering the extent of their welfare privileges, I legitimately can't state them all because of how numerous they are, but they include not only income support and standard Medicare but also free dental, only paying two instalments on car finance, land rights allowance (which can be as high as 80k annually depending on the size of your tribes land size), and private industries such as mining are forced by the government to have a quota for aboriginal employees, many of which take much wanted positions that any non-black would jump at the chance to have.

No, they invented ships capable of traversing the seas at some point in their evolutionary path. The bigger question is WHAT happened to them that they're so mentally deficient?

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/

Aboriginal corporations also use taxpayer money to subsidise general goods such as washing machines, fridges, computers and televisions.

I hear they're extremely inbred.

I am very interested in this topic. An hour ago I literally googled "why didn't Australian aborigines develop their own civilisation" and all the answers Google provided were excuses about how difficult agriculture and survival were in Australia, thus preventing them from spending time building anything... maybe you have better answers

>they invented ships capable of traversing the seas at some point
Nah, they walked over during the last iceage when the seas were lower.

Certainly the most ugly. Goddamn.

Smells good

Niggers are worse. Abos just want to mostly drink/sniff petrol and die.

Yeah it is pretty bad.
They look like the morlock underground race from the time machine movie.

yeah this. African, American, Caribbean or South American niggers will murder you just out of bloodlust.

Are there any famous Abbos? Last I recall there was a boxer that fought GGG that was proud of shit of his Aboriginal heritage but this guy was whiter than rice. He must have been one of those 1/32 aboriginals.

The whole geography argument is bullshit. The least advanced tribes were the ones in Tasmania. That's the little island below us that unironically has an almost identical climate to central Europe

They are inbred versions of the polynesian lost civilization.

nazis and inbred rednecks

>that pic
Happy Halloween

They don't spread like the plagues the others do. Could give a fuck about them.

They're dumber than even niggers though.

flaw in that is how did english convicts survive and farm there that should be obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells

Bullshit they burnt down all of the very habitable forests. They were so fucking dumb they could only hunt by starting forest fires

Abo's are funny. They are sort of similar to disrespectful teenagers who can't comprehend how others perceive them in polite society.

There's a lot to dislike about them but I'm rather fond of them. One anecdote.

>on train home
>some large aboriginal lady up the other side of the carriage has been talking rather loudly the whole journey
>whole carriage can hear her
>right as shes about to get off she hits or whacks the train then yells out
>"I AINT NO FUCKIN' TERRORIST. ABORIGINALS DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE NO BOMBS"
>she gets off at her stop
>everyone chuckles