It was me, I did the timeline change

It was me, I did the timeline change.

You guys happy with it? I just wanted peace, I really didn't want to die.

Used this symbol to change it.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

you changed reality with a waffle? they ayys will probe your sphincter

i think i did too

dubs

And i helped!

This is the only symbol I acknowledge.

A lower case T? What for?

Why do you keep posting that picture?

For god my man

we all helped

Someone mustve changed it back because Drumpf is about to go to jail, Le Pen didn't win, all the other elections turned to shit, Europe is still getting cucked. Why would Kek allow this?

When I get new black neighbors I like to burn a lowercase t for tolerance in their front yards so they know it's a welcoming neighborhood.

I'm really the one that shifted the timeline the very night of the election. A lot of us did. We focused our energy.

>As he posts with a swastika flag

You fucked up and brought in too many people from the doomed liberal timeline. In the darkness between worlds, Kek is hunting for your soul to devour you for your heresy.

THATS A SOUL STEALING GRID

FUCK THE CUBE

FUCK THE MATRIX

FUCK METATRONIC BULLSHIT

BREAK FREE

WAKE UP!

for Jesus

Sorcery!

Hey, it's me, you from the future. I went back in time to when I made this post to tell you that it only gets worse. You think this joke is funny even though you have no idea how fucked up the 'timeline' anecdote gets. Keep digging, also; I'm a faggot

>posts fruit of life
>says it has something to do with timeline
>neckbeards lap it up

This is Sup Forums not Sup Forums wtf

OP's IMAGE IS JEWRY

BE CAREFUL

DONT LOOK AT IT TOO LONG