Netflix Cancels ‘House Of Cards’, Says It’s “Deeply Troubled” Over Kevin Spacey Claims

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

deadline.com/2017/10/house-of-cards-canceled-kevin-spacey-scandal-netflix-season-six-1202197604/

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2008/04/19/kinky-news-network/
nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11938831
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"deeply troubled"
>"but not enough to stop filming this latest season, goyim"

>tfw can never watch Se7en again without a vague sense of revulsion

>can never watch American Beauty again without subconsciously checking to see if he's really giving bag boy the eye instead of rose titties girl

lol

now that I think about it movies are pretty shitty anyway and I don't really want to watch them ever again

Fuck all his movies are double entendres now
>consenting adults
>a buggerer's life
>the usual suspect

Kevin spacy only got outed because it makes white men look worse to the public than soros has already made them seem. He probably did do some fucked up shit, but I'm sure there's a shit ton of other (((races))) and (((genders))) who've done even worse. No one in Hollywood has clean hands... Im not defending this sack of shit AT ALL but be aware that we only learn what (((they))) want us to learn.

>Watching the electronic jew

kevin "let's play co-op i'll be on top" spacey

Yeah, only a few good ones have ever been made and there are much better ways to spend your time.
The majority of them are propaganda too. If you really get the desire to watch something stick to documentaries, nature shows, or anime that are good.

>this desu

One of the best horror suspense movies of all time. sucks

Is Netflix homophobic?

Imagine the atmosphere on set, he has to finish filming this lmao

>house of cards

describes hollywood pretty well desu

I still may watch Usual Suspects, but nearly every movie now feels tainted

Everyone on the fucking show has to lose their fucking jobs now! The electricians. costumes, catering... a couple hundred people.

>into the memory hole it goes!

Fucking Jews. Every. Single. Time.

Honestly cant watch anything new or even movies I loved from hollywood without thinking "what did these guys do"

the rats off a sinking ship

like its a surprise this guy is a homo alcoholic, and its a surprise hollywoood homo alcoholics go after young boys

its all such a revelation, gives everyone a break from crying about "racism" and sodomy and "sex changing"

theyre all rapists and human traffickers
probably netflix execs too, just said: someones gotta take the fall

they already have pedo problems with "big mouth", this would have turned them into some (overt) pedo network

it would be a shame if someone leaked thoise

I remember when this faggot from CNN got arrested. He just came back to work like nothing happened.

nypost.com/2008/04/19/kinky-news-network/

>CNN personality Richard Quest was busted in Central Park early yesterday with some drugs in his pocket, a rope around his neck that was tied to his genitals, and a sex toy in his boot, law-enforcement sources said.

The NY Post story doesn't go into much detail but the cops told him to leave because he was loitering and he blurted out "I have drugs in my pockets". The searched him and found meth and then they found this rope tied around his testicles that went up around his neck. They also found a dildo shoved in one of his boots.

Haha cant wait to see all the butthurt normie faggots cry that they lost their shitty netlfix original.

how do we get them to cancel Stanger Things?

Press F to pay respects
>Chuckles internally

spacey could be part of some some trauma based mind control/mk ultra/operation paperclip shit

nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11938831

>most likely the last season anyways
>"cancels" to virtue signal

There was a season 4 and 5 already? I didn't notice.

six seasons it's too little to late baka

I'm glad to see Hollywood crash and burn.

Anyone else feel a bit bad for him? What exactly is a "sexual advance" anyway? So he rubbed the guys thigh or something when he was drunk? Maybe slapped his arse? Big fucking deal. Meanwhile Muslims are literally raping babies in white countries and everyone turns a blind eye. Fuck this shit.

Could give a shit. Just don't pay to see them and you're good.

I love that movie. Watch it not for Spacey but for Baldwin. He is a Republican and a Born Again Christian. It has been an amazing free show Hollywood has been giving us. It has all the components of a blockbuster movie.

>boots
Is "boots" a double-entendre for anus?

hmm, kind of odd how the guy was 14 years old and no parents telling him to get his ass back home after the play thing. Also the entire cast and crew and none of them stepped in and said the kid needs to go home and not go to spacey's apartment.

>tfw hollywood is destroying itself so that it can remake all its classics with fresh casts

Richard quest is Jewish.

>implying this season wasn't already the last season

I actually think this is pretty fucking great. Imagine all of his co-stars calling him a pedophile, suggesting he kill himself in between takes, and making his life hell for the last few months of the shooting.

Have you learned nothing from these developments?
None of that will happen. They will still kiss his ass.

Good this show went to shit anyway after season 3 with its "muh strong independent Claire who don't need no man" shit.

Netflix just cant catch a break.

No they fucking won't. Spacey just fucked over the entire crew. They are NOT going to be nice to him.

But HOC is not cancelled, it says right there they are going to start making season 6 in a few months.

do you fucks even read the articles?

I just assume that most celebrities are perverts, druggies, and/or shitheads anyway. Doesn’t mean I don’t think Spacey is a great actor, it just means he’s what I half expected

It's already in production, you nignog.

>Production for Season 6 of "House of Cards" began earlier this month, reports TVLine.

They all do it too so I'm sure nothing will change

Deebly Goncerned :DDD

I never liked this guy anyway, but this seems like an overreaction. Dude makes a move on another dude and gets turned down. That happens all the time.
So the other dude was 14, so what? Age of consent should be lowered to at least 14 anyway. He's getting the punishment of a rapist without actually having any of the fun.

american boyrapist. i mean american beauty.

definitely good news, the last season was really bad if you managed to get through it. the writers had no fucking clue what they were doing.

if you have netflix/p2p access, I strongly suggest watching the original House of Cards UK series from which the neflix version is derived. it's a much better series with a more believable and stronger plot, and the main character (Urquhart) is far superior to Underwood.

Mena Suvari's character is still a metaphor for predatory b9rderline pedo feelings no matter the gender.

Naw. That is some next level shit. Spacey is just a Hollywood predator with connections.

The only way I managed to get through last season was by pretending that Mark Usher was Tim Cook from Apple and that he was constantly shilling the iPhone X in every scene. I don't even know any if his lines because I replaced them in my head with lines about shilling the iPhone. That, and I skipped every scene with that writer faggot.

You can tell it from the nose and the dildo in the anus smile.

fuck off homo loving pedo fuck

Spacey sucked anyway - why did people think he was good? Just a boring, stone-faced Asperger's piece of shit with a monotone drawl.

>t. baby rapist

The latest season was okay actually, but basically: ever since he became president it became worse and worse. It was interesting in the beginning because he had real opponents, real people problems. After the got everything he wanted, it just became too big and then they had to just make shit up to stop him, which leads to unresonable plot developments and "shocking revelations". Instead of "Wow, he knows how to handle everybody, from the ribs guy to the reporters at the hill" it's "Wow, he's a cuck and a faggot too, cool, he's truly fucked now, oh - a deus ex machina, wow ok".

I agree. On one hand Hollywood deserves this, they created this environment of "listen and believe" that came back to bite them in the ass, but in the end all these claims sound like the bullshit campus rape accusations that popped up a few years ago.
Also Kevin Spacey's role as the personification of ancap memes in Advanced Warfare made that game into a beautiful trainwreck everyone should experience at least once for the laughs. Seriously, pirate that shit and play the campaign.

Canceled the Show, Still going to Film the Last Season 1st...