Molesta Group Going Down It's Over Shills You Lost!

Better put your shitt'n pants on... The calm before the storm has come and gone...

Other urls found in this thread:

dystopiausa.com/what-is-robert-mueller-up-to/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let me give you a little hint but there are many. Trump actually interviewed Mueller to be his FBI director. It was impossible for Mueller to be his FBI director because Mueller has served 12 years prior as one. He's over the term limits. The MSM actually mocked Trump for this, they said Trump didn't even know the damn term limits how stupid. How stupid indeed.
Mueller wasn't there to interview as FBI director.

I'll even give you another hint. Manafort worked for Trump for a while. When Trump won the RNC candidate he gained access to privileged information only available to potential presidents, i.e he was 1 of 2, Hilary was the other one. 2 days after this security briefing, Manafort resigned. The FBI told Trump that Manafort was being investigated. Manafort being investigated was what gave swamp access to get a FISA warrant for Trump.

Think to yourself very carefully. Everyone says Mueller is investigating Russian collusion, but does anyone actually have any evidence of that? Except purportedly the MSM, who's been lying and accepting any leaker they can who wandered in off the street? Trump promised he would instruct his DOJ to hire a special prosecutor to look into the election. He's appointed a special prosecutor to look into the election, hasn't he? What did he say all election about strategy? YOU DONT BROADCAST TO YOUR ENEMIES WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
Let me ask you something. Seen anyone like Hilary or Podesta or Clapper or any of the actual cabal tweet anything positive about Mueller's investigation today? No they are dead cold silent because they just fucking figured out what is going on.

Even Trump's angry tweets about Sessions were a ruse. The tweets about "Do something!" have been a ruse. The whole fucking thing has been a ruse so Mueller could investigate the swamp in peace.

They're all going to prison.

Queen ShilLIARY and Pedosta. Even you shills also.

Yes this follows my thoughts on the matter. It was obvious to those who were willing to pay attention wasn't it?
Now if only I could find that article that laid this all out from a few months ago... something about an 'out from under' strategy or something along those lines..
I'll post it if I find it again.

Please
Please dear lord let this be true.

dystopiausa.com/what-is-robert-mueller-up-to/
You type a lot like a larper though.

i will always have faith desu

it would be nice if that was the case, but sorry thats just too perfect and trump isnt restrained enough to pull something like that off. not to mention the thousands of leakers eager to get their MSM limelight

there's a clear and sobering connection between Manafort, Podesta and Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. If you can't see that you shouldn't be head of the FBI.

Shills fail again.

>NYT names the art collection

Surely you guys actually realize John Podesta hasn't been a part of the Podesta group since the early 90's? 1993 to be exact. I seriously hope you're not leaning on that for your shitty rightist conspiracy to bear out, because boy are you faggots in for a surprise

>For when his friends come over to play?

You think

Go back to discord faggot.

>implying that the relationship with Skippy and Hillary was not a major advantage for the Podesta Group

>ignoring the significance of declining clients and revenues as Trump has consolidated power and the corporate media is forced to acknowledge more and more embarrassing facts related to the Podestas and Dems in general

boy are you faggots in for a surprise

The wind is picking up.

It's good to know that if I ever commit a series of crimes with my brother, I can blame it all on him and get off scot free by pointing out that we dissolved our business partnership 20 years ago. Thanks, shill faggot!

His little friends...

Can I assume you’re just inferring this without any proof?

Christmas early: watching the tone on the slobbering mueller subreddit change into one of betrayal

Podesta is just practicing CYA.

Nothing will come of it, this is all intense wishful thinking.

I also love how the MSM assumed that the 'calm before the storm' tweet was in reference to N Korea. Hint: it wasn't.

>trump isnt restrained enough to pull something like that off.

> pulls off becoming president of the United States

How many times can the greatest political matador to ever live fool you jfc

>ta-daa

I never thought I'd use such a boring cliche as weak but dude that is fucking weak.

Kek, mek dis be reals

YA THINK

He look sooo much like (((mommy)))

pls no larp

a variation on spousal privilege, you fucking kikes are desperate

It's like he has a special knack for getting people to underestimate him. Jr. may have it too: just today I saw a shill claim he couldn't have released his emails as a strategy, it must have been a dumb mistake done out of fear. It's amazing.

same tribe

Hey nigger. Can you read? (Protip; you can’t) The article is about his brother, Tony.

Best Korea is always a distraction.

Bump

This whole set of moves just screams crisis management. This is the last card in their hand.

How about no.

tfw

Bump to praise Blumph.

Good thing we live in representative democratic republic and not some shitty democracy. There's always more retards in any given country.

Trump is basically following Sun Tzu, which is a great outline of general strategy for the business world, the battle field, or political melee.

What I can't decide yet is if Trump is some epic grand strategist, or if he's the only one with some talent in the game. Kind of like, if you beat the Harlem Globetrotters, are you the greatest team ever, or are you just 'good' because you beat a team that has never faced legit opposition that was actually trying to win.

The US political system is so corrupt, and had only needed to put up a facade for so long, I'm not sure there are many who know how to manage real opposition.

They were so confident
They were so arrogant
Very sad
Malia is curled in fetal position rocking and crying

Barry was always a dim bulb

This collusion left bruises

Say it with me....worlds biggest loser.

yawn

hmmm cant wait for that delicious voter ID next time. Democrats. The party that wants and needs felons in prison to vote in our elections.

*cough cough*
>illegal aliens
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

>Hey nigger. Can you read? (Protip; you can’t) The article is about his brother, Tony.
If only there were alternate sources of news than Huffington Puffington, CNN, NYT, WSJ, MSNBC.

>Reminder that ALL comments against pizzagate or trump on Sup Forums are paid shill bots!

Is there any chance at all that Mueller was put in place to take down the Clintons? Maybe he has a grudge against her for approving U1 or something? Looking for any hope here.

Like that meme

I've seen someone post this, it's a copypasta

Always found it very odd when Trump pulled Mueller in for that interview and then BOOM, he's announced as special council.

Didn't add up to me.

ew, right next to a tissue box too

He's entering his molesta bunker and hoping it keeps out Mueller

That's always a treat to see. Like trannies who turn straight, then tranny, then straight again.

gullible fag

>Trump promised he would instruct his DOJ to hire a special prosecutor to look into the election. He's appointed a special prosecutor to look into the election, hasn't he?

I remcall him saying it to Clinton during the 2nd debate:

>if I win, I will have a special prosecutor look into your situation

>ITT: Trump is some master strategist despite having some of the worst approval ratings possible in the first year of his presidency, hiring three people that ended up being charged with illegal activities with Russian entities, and having not accomplished signing any major legislation despite having control of both houses.

bompo

not even her handwriting

looks like we hit a nerve boys, Brock's sex toys are out full force tonight

Spot on faggot

You really are the king nigger

By Kek, I hope this is true.
Been blueballed too long for happenings.

NOOOOO!

NOT LORDE!!

Take your shit back to tumblr loser