Ask me anything

Hello,

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-04-22/mystery-trader-armed-with-algorithms-rewrites-flash-crash-story

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/node/17929075
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/panicked-super-rich-buying-boltholes-5044084
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_of_the_Third_Century
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manorialism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

prove it faggot
fat finger my ass if yo know what i mean
sage until then

Prove it fagget.

What did you use as a learning source?

You hiring? I'm dabbling in some other applications of AI and want to apply it to financial market information spreading across the internet.

Screenshot this :

Elites ( in reality they call themself " The Few" ) are organising the next biggest crash.
03-2019 (08%)
01-2021(92%)
04-2021(PLAN)

really....ok, keep us posted.
>economist.com/node/17929075

Your article can't even be read man.

WE've had some legit people come post here.

You're going to have to nut up and post some proofs or start talking some lingo I know, or you're going to fuck off and die.

Put up and nut up.

be more precise
what market, what reasons

He's never going to answer. Also, if that's a US market, that's a hilariously sad drop. We've gained more than 8% in the last 10 months since trump was elected.

Unfortunately all our predictive/analysis confirm severe global urban riots in 3-4 years causing or finalizing economic collapsus

States will issue virtual currencies to relay defunct banks.
People will be monitored & dependent on militarized bank/states.

The term goal will be to track every transaction in order to tax it. Even Amish like communities need credits to buy their land.

Two factions of the Elite are now grappling, one planning the collapse as soon as possible, the other for April 2021. This is no more forecast but schedule.

Trump war strategy simply goes on as previously planned: Iraq→Syria→Iran→Turkey.
USA, Russia and respective allies clearly agree on this topic.

*yawn* nice fanfic
show some evidence or make a prediction on a forex pair/stock/gold short term or sth

You still haven't answered any of my other questions about walking the walk and talking the talk.

Wait and see
03-2019 (08%)
01-2021(92%)
04-2021(PLAN)

bitcoin?

infant death rate per country, why

turn off your meme flag nigger

Do the largest autotraders conspire to crash the markets at a time of their choosing? I've assumed this has been the case for the past few years.

lol they blamed that crash on some british guy living in his parents' basement

Is the faction that wants the collapse later led by Robert Mercer?

uh yea. hell even the bitcoin niggers do it.

user. If the "Few" believe that they are going to control anything if they crash the economy, then they deserve to be replaced by the militias/warlords who will inevitably take over. The merchants will once again be relegated to the bottom of society, if the elites reengineer the Crisis of the Third Century.

Planified by members of Council on Foreign Relations and related groups/commissions. Global governance by the Few.

False accusations.

With mainly unidirectional trades (consumer→provider), cash will dry up quickly before being gradually banned/replaced.
Before 1 year after the collapsus.

Name me an elite that managed to survive the collapse of its currency. You have all of history to work with, and you are smart enough to write an algorithm to make a fortune. Go ahead. Name just one.

?

The flash crash dropped 9% in mere minutes. That's massive. It also immediately recovered. Nothing like that has ever been seen in US markets

Unfortunately yes.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/panicked-super-rich-buying-boltholes-5044084

Well thanks for sharing what years to look out for. I'll keep it in mind.

is the deagel.com forecast legit or is it bullshit?

what will the safest country be during the collapse?

Merchants & military will work together.
This is the plan.

also share more insteresting data of yours. Sharing is caring

user. There will be no merchants because merchants will have no power in the collapse you are implying. After the collapse of a currency and the collapse of stability necessary to make trade, we will enter a new Dark Age with new Lords to rule us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_of_the_Third_Century

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manorialism

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manorialism
sounds comfy

It's awful.

why?

Have you ever seen this movie user?

no

Most "flash crashes" are nothing nefarious. It's almost always a result of market makers detecting informed order flow and pulling their quotes to cover their asses. It is unfortunate for human traders, though.

Merchants will survive but deprived from their rejuvenation cures, a good few of our senescent elite leaders will cruelly pay their lost bet.

Private and public debts will have to be honored.
Partial or total privatization of the assets of defaulting states.

Urban guerrillas will last approximately 6 weeks.

Conflicts will then decrease for lack of means and fighters.

urban riots will kill hundreds and injure thousands.

hospitals will be submerged and deserted from their staff.
people most dependent on the health system will face a lack of proper care and medication.

the death toll during the first year will be much higher, for the frailest will
die prematurely.

hiv positive people will become sicker and irretentive.
virus will spread out of control through rapes, drug takers and exposure to
bleeding wounds.

those who stay in urban centers will have to organize themselves on a daily
basis for their safety and food.
they will face high risks of fires and water pollution.
public services will not function until a minimum order is restored.
public transport will be blocked.

motor vehicles will soon be useless, for lack of refueling.

advice.

those who live in urban centers should find a safe and remote place to take
refuge when it becomes necessary.

the further away you will be from urban centers, the less you will be exposed.
solidarity between neighbors, friends and relatives will be essential.

do not isolate yourself if you can not afford to support yourself.
help people, let people help you.
most people are reliable. learn to recognize those who are not.

This is a confession I had from one of " The Few "

" Unofficial relations subsist in multi-national military organizations,
such as NATO, with unscrupulous visitors. A skin
livid, ophidian in appearance, as well as a whistling language
is worth to them the qualifier, erroneous, of reptilian beings. "

Imagine instead of having rule of law, you are ruled by the whims of a warlord. He can do what he wants with you at will, without any consideration for ethics, without any law to restrain him. Your only recourse is to flee him, if he even lets you flee....

This is what will happen if

>The currency collapses
>The nation destabilizes and fragments
>And there isn't a force to put it back together.

Go watch the movie, it's good and highly recommend it. It's the dystopia most accurate to the future.

Great advice.

>Private and public debts will have to be honored.

But that's seriously naive. Not even equity will survive the kind of collapse you are describing.

States will issue virtual currencies to relay the defunct banks.

Use your savings actively to maximize your level of self-sufficiency.
Early repayment of borrowings = non-proactive response.

>The nation destabilizes and fragments

This is the ultimate goal, but it is very unlikely (

>the mongrel fatass anti-depressant addict doesn't like it
ya, it's probably pretty cozy

Yes, and we'll all march in a single file line to get our virtual currency after the Great Society collapses, LEOs are no longer paid, the military-industrial complex disappears, ethnic infighting begins, urban centers disappear, and international trade shuts down. Oh yes, we'll also issue negative interest on your savings and if you don't like it, tell it to the non-existent surveillance state we'll send after you.

If Modi couldn't implement his digital currency under the benign conditions of this era, why do the elites think they have a chance in hell of doing it when SHTF?

After thinking about it, pol in fact would probably like it. Literally Anarcho-Capitalism where you can get away with murder.

Wed build a new order or die trying. Some of us dont mind death.

living in green area, feels froggy, checked.

Well if this guy isn't a LARPer, that's inevitably what the end game is.

remember to pray my fellow burger. death is only the beginning.

lemme fix this.

Good attitude. You'lll definitely make it if this guy is legit.

time will tell.

lol isn't this what we all expected to happen?

Why are any of us surprised...

Either

A) it's a larp...

B) it's true...

Doesn't change anything most of us think.

Can some digital innovators be prepared to shift to stateless technologies....

IE Bitcoin, Stateless Contracts, Other technologies in development. Node/decentralized based internet etc..

Why January, can't they wait until it's nice out and not cold as shit....

>If Modi couldn't implement his digital currency under the benign conditions of this era, why do the elites think they have a chance in hell of doing it when SHTF?

They will achieve it less than 1 year after SHTF
Urban guerrillas will last approximately 6 weeks.

that would be less hilarious to watch.

Also fits with the "john" user and OSI/Chertoff merger in 2020....

How do you know this?

He had a spoofing algo. Spoofing is a trivial algo, but fucking FEDs really don't allow you to spoof and actually investigate for that.

What spoofing is, is there are fuck ton of predatory algos out there that front run orders. For example if there is a legitimate order to buy or sell something in size, they step in front of the order, because the idea is if you get filled ahead of the order, and the order moves the market in its direction. So because so many parasitic algos are out there, it's virtually impossible to display real orders to trade, because algos simply stop in front of every order, and they do it fractions of pennies above the order to reduce the risk (if something goes wrong, they exit into the order). It's basically stealing trades with computers, and it killed all old school buyers.

What spoofing does is the order is actually fake. So all the parasitic algos come to life and try to make the order pay up. Because the order is fake, it never realizes, and the guy who was displaying an order was selling/buying to those parasites. Then order disappears, and parasites are left holding the bag.

Apparently it's a financial crime to fuck these people. But what they are doing is perfectly fine. It used to be a valid strategy before the algos took over. Now it's illegal, but it doesn't actually break any laws.

I fucking hate these people, but if I try to profit from spoofing, I become the target. So what I do is in my brokerage account, I post like 10K shares buy orders on illiquid stocks and when the flurry of parasites arrives and pushes the stock price up, I cancel the order. I don't profit from this activity, so it's perfectly legal, but some bank loses money because they are left holding the stock and nobody to sell that stock to. And they can't go after me either, because I do it pro-bono.

This guy was profiting from this simple strategy at the wrong time. Theoretically, it's a free market, so him posting offers should matter.

what should I invest in?

>>States will issue virtual currency to relay defunct banks

Ahahahah. Yeah, that isn't going to happen. You're insinuating that the entire treasury department would have to reevaluate their standard within the next 3-4 years. I see civil strife and their inability to adapt thus stick to an outdated currency in the midst of hyperinflation being far more likely. Prove to me why (they) would switch? My fucking captcha is literally sheckler road FFS.

good luck everybody
I will come back
GOT MIT UNS