>>147299902

What have they won? a decaying reality?

They all seem so pathetic

They won the culture.

The average normie thinks that white people should be bred out of existence since they're racist. Read the comments.

this. it's just cringey

>nigger in a Grateful Dead t-shirt
C U L T U R A L A P P R O P R I A T I O N

>Reddit
>the average normie
if that were the case Bernie would be president

this. Sup Forums is too lazy to give a shit about anything meaningful and Sup Forums lacks the foresight to even see 1 month into the future. all you retards do is celebrate winning the battle (2016 election) and you faggots act like we won the war. meanwhile the enemy is outmaneuvering us at every turn

right now leftists are mobilizing political grassroots movements on an unprecedented scale. while Sup Forums just sits on their ass and shitposts "lol how do we fix white women?"

thats gross but atleast the nigger doesnt look ghetto

So? A bunch of fat Rick and Morty-watching, limp-wristed cucks are gonna see it and go "wow really progressive"

>right now leftists are mobilizing political grassroots movements on an unprecedented scale
literally what the fuck are you on about?

At least we have based gays right?

Feels good knowing that the world is becoming less judgmental and racist. Why are you guys so obsessed with this cuck shit?

Oh look another demoralization thread

The holocaust never happened but it should have

i read the top ones, and they are not what you said they are. they're just lame jokes

this isn't new, white wombs have belonged to black men for at least half a century now, get over it

unlike you retards i keep track of the opposition. dozens of organizations have sprung up and membership to existing radical leftist institutions like the ACLU and SPLC has exploded. i see the meetings taking place locally as well as read about conferences for PAC groups. they are educating the butthurt zomebie horde on how distribute fliers, register voters, organize political campaigns. i don't think the majority of Sup Forums realizes how motivated the butthurt left is right now. they feel like they deserved the election and it was stolen from them. the retards legitimately believe DRUMPF is going to destroy america in nuclear war and believe themselves to be patriotic. the entire right is just resting on their laurels thinking it's time to relax. they are going to lose seats on the midterm election, they are going to lose next presidential election, and they are going to lose the cultural war to win the youth and educational institutions

That woman is 10 X better looking than that man.........O-e

Sup Forums thinks its somehow won by electing Trump, while our country continues to become more non-white every week because the left fucking controls the mainstream culture.

Every tv show, game, movie, every news network except Fox, almost every newspaper and news site, almost every social media site from twitter to reddit...they are all dominated by the left. And we just let them, because we have Sup Forums right? If we just call them nu-male cucks, this will somehow stop them.

People here are too content to stay in their Sup Forums echochamber and pretend that they're not a shrinking minority.

its okay if its famous dex and lil tracy. OHHHHHMANGODDAMNNNNN

bingo

why the fuck girls love stereotypical black thugs?
lurking at r/incels you will find a lot of black men struggling with finding women yet these niggers with face tatz are fucking like crazy wtf
women aren't humans

its because famous dex and lil tracy have clout and incels don't

but they're all being propped up and funded by billionaires like Soros, that's the opposite of "grassroots"

Exactly

she's a qt

hot pic, any more of them?

>that instaposter
>loyal.guardsmen
>white knighting that hard

Maximum kekage

women like bad boys, and white virgins who play video games all day and drink soy-products are the exact opposite of that
sad for you guys, white women are bringing in the next generation of black men while you all do nothing but whine online

>the world
You are retarded. This is only being forced inside Western Nations. No place else.

He very well could have been but the DNC rigged the primaries so it's an irrelevant point.

lots of these orgs are working as volunteers, i know because i have retarded libshits in my family who are volunteering for certain 'resist' groups. they have monthly meetings and "projects" going on like organizing how to brainwash non-english speaking immigrants, how to make pamphlets/propaganda, how to sign up as signature gatherers for shit. i'm telling you they are working hard at it, and i don't see any similar dedicated organizations on the right for political reasons. all i'm saying is the war is not won, and the swamp is not drained. and we shouldn't be complacent, and we need to act with equal vigor to maintain our victory and ensure we don't lose the cultural battle

Op has nigged his last nog

Sage faggots

even so Reddot all became Hilldogs and she still lost

I feel most people are conservative at heart, but if you keep acting like racists and homophobes, you aren't gonna win public opinion.

If you would set aside your hatred of certain racial groups, and of gay people you would do much better.

I do think there is a large portion of the alt right that is not racist or gay hating, but you wouldn't know it from this board, and the media has tied alt-right to 4 chan so you're screwing yourself.

when the left tries to label people who are not these things as such it blows up in their face.

Which is part of the reason the movement has grown at all. Because you have some people who would usually be democratic voting for you, because they are tired of false flagging.

I know you guys don't seem to like mexicans, but they are EXTREMELY conservative people, from their general lifestlye...and if you appeal to the side that is legally here, they will be against illegal immigration. That is probably why there was a percentage of hispanic people who voted for Trump .

You can just see the lack of father on her face.

Whites are self-eradicating themselves right now by not having children, being socially autistic, and living degenerate lifestyles (SJWism, Furries, otherkin, etc). White people get divorced at a 50% rate, which will cause turmoil and mental illness to children who should be growing up with strong parental figures. Whites are fucking the same western society they built right now. Minorities will be what keep the west going.

It's okay, she was already retarded anyway. Also sage.

>Implying that the west will continue to exist once whites die out

Like I said - What have they won exactly? They've won the ashes of the decaying world.

Why is this so accurate?

>implying race mixers have won because of one post an jewddit that has been exposed for the admin using bits to upvote posts
>implying

If the 1% stop hoarding money and we got the the point where money is actually used to advance the well-being of a nation, race doesn't matter. Greek and Indian civlization was thriving while Germans, Norse and most of Europe were shitting in jungles eating leaves.

>muh racism
>leaf
I can't wait to nuke you