MANAFORT HAS LAUGHING FIT LEAVING COURT

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=TXRcTcXCvsY

What is really going on here? He seems totally unfazed.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/manafort-charges-grew-records-seized-no-knock-raid-205539175.html
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/30/business/trump-manafort-pardon-new-york-state-vance.html
google.ie/amp/s/lawnewz.com/uncategorized/trump-can-try-to-pardon-muellers-suspects-but-it-isnt-going-to-work/amp/
documentcloud.org/documents/4163370-Paul-Manafort-and-Rick-Gates-indictment-10-30-2017.html
constitutioncenter.org/interactive-constitution/articles/article-ii
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hilarious

It's very common for some people to have a laughing anxiety reaction.

It could also be that he knows he'll flip on Trump and get off free. Which, you know, ruining this ass clown of a President would be fantabulous.

The dude works for the most powerful people in the world. He probably has millions of dollars stashed in untouchable accounts across the world. He can afford the best lawyers money can buy. I wouldn't be shocked if he gets out of this thing without a scratch.

He knows only poor people go to jail

>not laughing at the douchebags chasing him around

>I wouldn't be shocked if he gets out of this thing without a scratch.

The charges on him have very rarely been sucessfully prosecuted in th past half century. You could be right.

Manafort was was pardoned on the condition that he rat out everyone in the DNC. He gets to walk while everyone around him goes to jail.

Democucks BTFO LMAO!!! xDDDDD

Its all theatre.

Did you know that Mueller worked for the same lawfirm that Manafort is being represented by, right before Mueller became special counsel?

Did you know the only thing taken from Manafort's home during the raid was attorney/client privileged information, that they had to return... with an apology?

This whole special counsel is just as disgustingly corrupt as Mueller Manafort and Pedosta...

Something is very, very wrong in Washington.

The past 28 years have been so destructive on the DOJ and State Dept., people are actually suggesting they be shut down and purged before reopening...

MUELLER AND MANAFORT GOT PARDONED!!!!!!

If they dont even have tax evasion on him hell probably get some form of a slap on the wrist.

The way this going I wouldn't be surprised. The only problem there is for that is the pardon has to go thru some sort of process in order to take effect. It needs some sort of rubber stamp of approval. That would be really hard to keep a lid on...

what the fuck was that fast motion video? I literally just got eye cancer. fuck off and post a normal video

not if all news has been fake since May.

history

>Manafort charges grew out of records seized in 'no-knock' raid

yahoo.com/news/manafort-charges-grew-records-seized-no-knock-raid-205539175.html

>The cache of lobbying records appears to be crucial to some of the charges against Manafort and Gates. The two men had previously sought to conceal information about their role in the Ukrainian lobbying campaign — which took place before they joined the Trump campaign — developing a “false and misleading cover story” to distance themselves from it and providing “false talking points” to one of the lobbying firms it hired, the indictment charges.

literally this. I don't know if you know how the hyper-rich operate in this country, but he's about as concerned as you or I would be about a parking ticket.

> Doing a FBI raid for records on a public fucking ledger
>Implying it wasn't solely done to dazzle a jury and provide your sensationalist click-bait article
>Still has jack shit to do with the election as even the article admits

Checked and true, it was a smokescreen/distraction for the U1 and Dossier stuff.

fuck off to reddit

Oh my god, those photographers are like literal insects, just squirming and shit
gross

I was hesitant to attach this pic at first, but a larper announced that within 48 hours (back in July), arrests would be happening. Papadopoulos apparently was arrested within 48 hours of that, on July 27th. Now there is speculation he cooperated to the point of "wearing a wire."
Interesting.

why would anyone flip on the one guy who could pardon them if it goes tits up?

Exactly my thought, it was unreal. They're the minions of the establishment, truly insects. I wonder what goes across their mind when they see themselves like this.

immunity for podesta flip

Some people laugh when they're nervous

Hop skip & flip

Hello Drumpf

Very interesting projection as usual, cuntmuscle, But the reality is he is laughing because he knows his testimony are going to put the Clintons away forever, and the kid murderer Podesta brothers

>It's very common for some people to have a laughing anxiety reaction.

no it isn't fucknut

He won't serve a day of jailtime

>ass clown

Only leftists use such gay lame insults.

>jury of peers
>manafort must be a nigger
but (((curiously))) charges were filed in the 99.999999% nigger d.c. district rather than the N. Virginia district where he resides.

This. He was pardoned long ago for rolling on ((them)), he has all,the juicey inside info and will commence thee greatest happening on Washington since Washington. Che K 3m

>>attorney-client
this is an interesting tidbit.
Tfw
>legal theory allowing coverup is "state secrets", i.e. if the american people found out the truth of how demonic their (((government))) is, the republic would fall due to d.c. being nuked by the folks.

Immunity for rolling over on Podesta.
Pay your taxes with interest, back on the golf course by 10.

He's laughing at all the numales run around, lol I would be too.

>already pardoned

How are they pardoned when they haven't been convicted?

I totally forgot about laughing anxiety reactions, how could I be so stupid?

>pardoned when they haven't been convicted?

Prez can do that apparently.

look at the state of the media parkouring around him

thats what hes laughing about

Ford pardoned nixon before he was charged.
President can pardon anyone for anything

Wow, what a shock.

It's only shocking to you, because you're stupid.

who wouldnt laugh having a bunch of pathetic fucks like that scurrying around you like rats trying to get the “big story” to keep the rest of america in their political soap opera stupor . humans are seriously fucking pathetic it makes me sick. each day we have more of our freedoms taken away. we are so fucked

Manafort is going to flip on Trump. Trump doesn't have the power to pardon him. For a large number of reasons. Not limited to:

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/30/business/trump-manafort-pardon-new-york-state-vance.html

google.ie/amp/s/lawnewz.com/uncategorized/trump-can-try-to-pardon-muellers-suspects-but-it-isnt-going-to-work/amp/

Give a rest, you brain dead potato nigger. Your narrative is falling apart in front of our eyes.

no they can't. There's two exceptions.

A president can ONLY pardon federal crimes, and it is limited in the case of impeachment.

Article II, Section 2 of the United States Constitution states that the President "shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment."

>the sound of sweaty meme degrees

Maybe he saw a dwarf.

I don't have a narrative. What I have is reality. And the reality is 3 people on Trumps team were rounded up today. One of whom, George Papadopoulos, who worked on the Trump campaign, has already pled guilty to lying to FBI agents while Paul Manafort is being charged with money laundering and fraud.

Sorry, sweetie. CNN and r/politics aren't reality.
There will never be an impeachment. I'm so sorry they lied to you.

There are guys who laugh all the way to the electric chair. Doesnt mean anything really.

Laughing because those journalists look silly hopping over stuff and running around just to get a picture

Are you just choosing not to believe that George pled guilty today? or Manafort and Gates are being indicted. Because I can link you to the released justice reports kek.

documentcloud.org/documents/4163370-Paul-Manafort-and-Rick-Gates-indictment-10-30-2017.html

Keep living in a dreamworld, Mick. Trump will still be president and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it.

I wonder how all of these cucks are gonna feel once they realize they were played by a man they think is the dumbest man on earth

Seems like he is laughing at the 10+ people jumping around benches trying to get an interview

>The guy who, as soon as he was hired, tried his hardest to get Trump to talk to Russia and failed is somehow going to bring down Trump.

Sure

Mueller, by charging him with something that has no bearing on the Russian/Trump collusion, is acting outside his brief as Special Counsel. The charges will be dropped (though probably without prejudice).

You realize Pops tried to arrange meetings and was swatted away like a gnat by the Trump administration, and then only pled guilty to lying to the FBI about trying to set up the meetings? Why are you being intentionally obfuscating the facts?
Oh, probably because you're here with a purpose. Shilling, or whatever word you call it to sleep at night.
Begone.

Remembering when press said Trump was looking at pardoning his family? Yeah, it was actually about Mueller and Manafort. It should be obvious they are playing along now and that Trump has punked the press. Again.

Laughing fit
Pants of shit

Imagine being as retarded as this particular user

George's lie helped Trump numnuts

>awan will make it rain
when?

holy fuck it's true
constitutioncenter.org/interactive-constitution/articles/article-ii

this. he's laughing at the camera guys falling over themselves.

He was laughing at the press falling over benches and acting like fools to take his pic

this, look at everyone running around like retards

>flip on Trump.

Spotted the shill. Podesta is going down, and he will walk for his testimony.

He's fake laughing so the media wont use his resting face in photos to make it look like he's defeated.

>file name

Back to sucking Brock's pedophile dick.

+$0.01 has been deposited into your account

All you burgers on both sides are going to see a whole lot of nothing for next year. .it will go round and round and round until fish memory humans forget about it while being in a war zone in Pakistan and the usual shit at home

Flag says it all.

He's lauging at the pathetic journos scurrying about like a flock of pigeons.

R-rare?

Keep thinking that, potato nigger.

If only there was a cure for beng retarded.

*being

I'd laugh too look at those pathetic numales vaulting over benches and snapping like Manafort is a Victoria secret model shit hilarious son

He was told not to worry its all comped by taxpayers