Michael Savage BTFO Millenials!

Says her they are the most worthless and pathetic generation to ever come along.

Great video from him here....

youtube.com/watch?v=Isg8Dq2kk5g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqPoGtjU-i0
youtube.com/watch?v=i9veFBc5Ry4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 5 3 4 2

I am born into this mess. (((Savage))) helped create it.

Michael ((("Savage")))

wasn't he spending his youth having homo sex with allen ginsberg?

Fpbp

His last name is Weiner, Savage is just his radio name.

Exactly

why would he change his name tho

i would sniff the feet of every girl in this video

Is it odd for public figures to use a stage name? It's no secret, one second to google and you can find his real name

Every other week it changes , Millenials are going to save the world or they just no good.
Ignore the fakers like him and Levin, AJ and beck ,verify what others say.

Savage is not a faker.

Michael (((Savage))) is the last person to be talking shit about us. He's a filthy neocohen kike and a baby boomer who only cares about Israel and flooding the West with shit skins while talking about inconsequential shit like global warming, meanwhile we are demographically transitioning into a third world country. Fuck this kike

Are you fucking retarded? Have you ever listened to Savage? GTFO LOL fucking troll

I don't listen to kike radio

I was just in a thread of millennial women. Before it I would agree with you, but right now im feeling happy. I love women, get lost shill

He is a bit bipolar; tomorrow he'll say the opposite.

>Michael Savage

Only thing I want to hear from the Jew Weiner are his screams in Uncle Adolf's Tricky Shower.

(((Savagestein)))

If anyone really cares, here's Savage destroying a Jew youtube.com/watch?v=bqPoGtjU-i0

Him talking about Trump's Poland speech and the invasion of Europe: youtube.com/watch?v=i9veFBc5Ry4

(((Why))) indeed

Fuck Savage, I'm a millenial and I'm about 12x more conservative and based than Savage so he can kiss my ass.

Also, this user nailed it and I agree.

Kill yourself retard people like you need to fuck off

Who gives a fuck if he said muslims are bad or illegal immigrants have to go. We need reductions in LEGAL immigration from non white nations and more immigration and incentivized births from whites

He must know because his generation shat them out basically and sold them monster drink.

>watch out boomers those evil millennials are gonna take away ur retirement

is this guy fucking serious

I agree but America is already 40% European there's no going back. And we will never have less legal migration specifically from non white countries lol.

>If anyone really cares, here's Savage destroying a Jew youtube.com/watch?v=bqPoGtjU-i0
God damn! At 0:37 he confirms he's a legit subversive who knows the truth about Christ! He let slip! He knows the truth as I do! Sneaky sneaky!

lol I thought it was le 57%? 40%? I could believe that where I am at but I think the mid west is still pretty white. We need to meme balkanization and secession of states

>listening to boomers
>listening to kike boomers
Wew lads

>We need to meme balkanization and secession of states
That's the only way. Have you heard of the northwest front?

of course. I think it's too larpy to choose a spot already though. There are still a lot of very white states left to pick from although northwest is good because its not landlocked

I live in NJ literally 30% white. You'll have some nice towns surrounded by ghettos of blacks and hispanics. My town used to be 90% white kids in high school when I went, now it's 40% white kids

Will Laura Ingram actually have Savage on Fox News? He's been blacklisted for 10 years and constantly goes after Oreilly and Hannity for being bootlicking hacks

They look pretty hot to me.

REEEEEEEEEE he gives us no fucking credit...

oy, vey, Jesus didn't exist and we didn't kill him!

There is no arguing this. Carry on.

Which one of you fuckers lied and said he died?
I love this man.

Savage is a kike, but he's been fighting for the white man and screaming about demographic replacement and shitskin immigrants since at least 1994.

>Get_off_my_lawn.webm

awesome clip. red hot Savage Nation

This guy is fucking retarded. Her point was that you cant blame all the worlds problems on millennials. He says he agrees. And then goes on a rant about how millennials are destroying the country because theyre evil mindless soulless immoral drones. Im fucking 22. And i care about all the shit he says millennials dont care about. The rapes and murders and and everything. Of course i dont protest in fucking school. I live in california and someone opened the fucking floodgates to beaners here. I dont even feel comfortable saying the words brown or black out loud. You older generations are the ones who fucking handicapped us. You could learn a thing or two from nazis. Like 14. And 88. But no. You want cheap labor. You want sweat shops with suicide nets. You want fucking money. This worlds obsession with money is fucking sickening. You call me weak and lazy and stupid. Id rather be farming. Id rather be hunting or fishing. Youre the weak and lazy moron. What the fuck do you do thats so great? Paperwork? Bitching and moaning on the radio? kicking the can of guilt and responsability down another generation. How else will you enslave them? Without this guilt trip. Without the responsibility shift. This present has been regifted too many times. Its getting worn out. Theres holes in the wrapping paper and box and people can see whats inside. And they dont want it. Trump became president because when you say make america great again. People think of the 50s and 60s. When cars had style. And you actually wanted to buy one. When businesses were unique. Not the same fucking store copied and pasted over and over. You say us millennials are spoiled rotten. Well this fucking millennial is jealous of what little you had. At least you had a social life. And at least your sense of community came from an actual fucking community and not from the fucking internet.

Fuck him he's a piece of shit jewish cockroach

bretty gud

Well, he's not wrong.

you're basically me man

22 and bay area. Had to go to target with someone yesterday, I dread shopping at these places. I didn't overhear a single person in the entire store speaking english, isle after isle

there are still many majority white countries left in europe though, Italy is an option. it was a nice place when I went

Yeah. I got sick of california like 6 or 7 years ago when i drove to Los Angeles and there were billboards that literally said “welcome to mexico” it was a major redpill for me.

This fucking shit. This was the exact billboard i saw.

hes saying millenials have to stand up and stop drinking the boomer kool aide

>Jew

I dont even know what standing up means anymore. Trying to speak and sway the publics opinion is near impossible. And nobody wants anything to do with people like dylan roof. So elaborate. What the fuck do i stand up for and in which ways do i stand up for it?

What the fuck is your major malfunction? Why are you so confused? You must be a normie, that's why.

If you're not a Trump supporter, you're simply a soy boy. Yes, its just that simple!

When you translate it it just says “news 62. Your city your team.” But its just a big fat middle finger to people who only speak english.

And who's fault is that? The parents, the schools..

It also says "Los Angeles, Mexico" with CA crossed out. It probably pushes far left politics to illegals while organizing them.

How dare you disrespect Dr. Savage. He is /ourjew/ till death. I would die for this man.

No. Im from california. Thats my problem. All the redpills here are half black.

You don't know how bad it is.. America is fucked.

Quit being a fucking pussy! I'm in California too, in the San Francisco bay are! Nut the fuck up!!!

come to canada goyim

Millenials are horrible but at least they arent baby boomers

Oh plz Michael Savage tell me how the local San Francisco sushi joint you go to is shit like I give a fuck. When I call in to confront you on your retardation please silence me and any words I say. Fuck you.

Hahaha, eat shit soy boy.

absolutely indisputable

>A boomer jew

Hngggg leggos

Boomers hate millennials because we/they are their children and they know that they are not meeting expectations but they blame it on our ethos and not our environment.

They don't know how bad it is.
Our women are over-sexed and depressed
Our men are anxious and under employed
Many men have checked out and escape into games and drugs
Many women have checked out and escaped into thottery and drugs
Forever war killed and mentally fucked up many of our warrior caste(you need these guys,they are gens hitters)
FIRE and Tech economy has snatched up or thinkers and money makers and made them cold and distant

Millennials are a broken gen right now,but dont worry lads we;re gonna make it. We gotta dig deep and will ourselves into the Hero Generation we are destined to be