Holocaust/antisemitism

Sup Forums (Secular Jew here). Why do you believe it isn't wrong to not feel sad about the Holocaust.

please repeat the question

which bogdanoff is that in the middle?

Needs citation
>Sup Forums is one person

sage

I don't think it's not wrong to not feel sad about the holocaust. I'm just tired of hearing about it.

My forefathers did not start the holocaust. They did not participate in the holocaust. They did not support the holocaust. My forefathers ended the holocaust.

Now get off my fucking back already.

You can't feel sorry for something that never happened in the first place

Because it didn't happen

because you're fucking liars. historically.

Why does Sup Forums think it is ok to ridicule the Holocaust?

jews brought the holocaust on themselves

It's been 70 years. Obligatory ass kissing period has expired, faggot.
sage

What makes more sense: That the Nazis, a anti-semitic group who rose to power and commited Genocide against Jews (alongside other groups) in the places they controlled using death camps that they documented, listed, and built.

OR

It's all a massive global conspiracy in which everyone involved, from world leaders to actual jews who lived through the events are lying and making up claims that a genocide happened and that the Nazis who had plans to actually kill jews were really just good guys.

Hmmn

This has to be sickest thing I have read on Sup Forums in months.

that pic is from the ukranian genocide, aka real communism

this is why everyone dislikes jews

It's like you don't even know about the Bolsheviks or the Weimar Republic

What makes more sense

That a world power was run by a cartoon villain who's end goal was to kill an entire race of people nearly indistinguishable from whites, through an extremely long drawn out and retarded process of documenting, imprisoning, working, followed by trivially ineffecient ways of killing

Or

Some people lied and more people believed that lie who regurgitated the lie to even more people

The shoah can be mathematically proven to be a hoax.

The actions of the Soviet union and the Bolsheviks are insignificant compared to the Holocaust.
(To understand Hitlers "Reich")- Imagine a country letting its cruelest people take charge, Imagine giving these people the power of life and death over a whole nation. Imagine a nation where children are taught to be tattles and tell the secret police about anyone who protests even their parents. Imagine a nation that burns the books of the greatest writers because it fears and hates ideas and truth. Imagine a nation that kills people because it doesn't like their religion or ideas, or they're handicapped. This is what happened in Germany in the 1930s. Germany no longer even attempted to be a democracy. It willingly became a dictatorship.

Revolutionary Basterd
2 weeks ago
If it was a hoax then why do they have documents written by the Nazis themselves concerning it and why are their photographs and why did Hitler mention ethnic genocide in Mein Kampf, and why why why?

More people died during the Holodomor then the Holohoax dumbass. Not to mention the Bolsheviks were directly responsible for the creation of a Communist Party in Germany and also paved way for the Weimar Republic.

>The actions of the Soviet union and the Bolsheviks are insignificant compared to the Holocaust.
then why did you post a picture of it in the OP?

I'm just sick of it. We get this shit pushed through k-12, movies, tv, books, magazines, social media, everything.

If it wasn't a hoax then why did it take 75 years for the jewish population to return to 15 million from 11 million after WW2, yet only 25 years to get from 10 million to 16 million between 1900-1925, even withstanding post-war baby booms and ashkenazi breeding families?

Couldn't be the jewish census was fibbed and fudged to match the claim of the shoah, right?

>m-muh 6 million

Because it didn't happen and its still used to generate symphaty and big bux for israel

> holy holy holy
> Holocaust all mighty
> early in the morning our ashes rise to Thee

Don't pay any attention to the KKK here. They're all shills. Join the real pol in our reverent worship of the almighty Holocuast wherein the Sacrifice of the Jewry is well appreciated and glorified. Six million lives washed away all our sins in the purity of The Anne.

never happened

I think it's more a matter of scale and exaggeration etc. Group survival technique + perfect for zionist leverage, not convinced there's much more to it than that, dunno.

sure it happened but who gives a shit the turks genocided a bunch of people the russians genocided ukranians but we dont hear propaganda about it 80 years later because armenians and ukrainians dont own the media shut the fuck up already

Hitler did nothing wrong and the holocaust happened, or Hitler did something wrong because the holocaust never happened.
Which would you ascribe to?

The Holocaust didn't happen but should have happened

>documents written by the Nazis themselves concerning it

The whole "all of the Nazi documents about the Holocaust are in a code you have to decipher!" bullshit doesn't fly, sorry.

not worse than other genocides, and there have been enough proven liars over the years, that I'm unsure how much of it actually happened. I think it was largely just camps that were poorly maintained, coupled with some killings here and there. Most of the random jew killings weren't even done by Germans, but by eastern europeans who felt they could get away with it. Germans put Jews into concentration camps to protect them from rabid anti-semitism (that they admittedly helped stoke). Eastern Europeans took this and just rounded up jews and shot them, that's where most of the "holocaust" comes from.

Unfortunately for Jews, it has been exaggerated so much that people purposefully don't give a fuck about it solely as a rejection of the lies and a demonstration of freedom of thought.

Jews can't just admit that people died but the very large majority were from one of 3 causes.

Overworking and limited medical care due to low priority of prisoner population
Disease namely Typhus hitting the camps later into the war
Starvation because the allies bombed the shit out of the german supply lines and as it turns out food for prisoners was part of those supplies

On the other hand the soviets rounded up and killed hundreds of thousands of christians for believing in something other than the state.

Because everyone was doing it, but Jews complained because the chosen aren't supposed to be prisoners

You need to read the Talmud in regards to Jesus, see how fucked it is, and then see how Jews like about Jesus in the Talmud.

You need to watch Abby Martin on Joe Rogans podcast and see people chanting in Israel about how Palestinians don't have souls and then read all the Jewish jurisprudence on how goes don't have souls.

Go back through Exodus and realize God told Moses to commit human sacrifices if they catch some one worshipping another Good and think on if "Blood Libel" is a lie.

The Jewish religion is evil.

checked, but you have to go back

I feel sad of the holocaust perpetrated over Russians as of citizens of """USSR""", and as of prisoners of war in WW2.

>On the other hand the soviets rounded up and killed hundreds of thousands of christians for believing in something other than the state.
For being Russians desu.

OP, how do you explain this?

Sad how? Like, as in the state of humanity? I guess it's sad. Sad you fucking kikes can't help yourselves and this happens over and over and over. Otherwise I have no feeling, one way or another. It's absolutely rational and it's probably going to happen again. Don't you fell any sort of way about your people having to be kicked out of every nation that has ever hosted them?