War

Realistically, what would be the next country the US would go to war with? There hasn't been a good war for a while. When I say war I mean boots on the ground, organised military vs organised military.

Itself

North Korea

Canada

Come at me faget

NEVER CONQUERED

>boots on the ground, organised military vs organised military

you're in for a raw awakening lad

an actual, non orchestrated, modern war wouldn't last a month

because of missiles and air support?

>organized military vs organized military.
North Korea.

Realistically though we keep dicking around in the Middle East and Africa for another 20 years.

R0LL1NG FOR YISHRAHELL

Here's the reddest of pills: The world ended in 2012. What were perceive to be our world is a satanic hellscape. Nothing will ever get better from here on out, because the world has ended. 2012 was the spiritual death of human civilization. We're just animals now. We have forsaken god, and chosen to walk on the path to our destruction. You cannot (((change))) anything. You cannot alter destiny. It has been foretold, and it will come to pass. Nothing you do, or will do matters.

The next war between organized armies would use nukes and lots of bombings, I can't really see boots on the ground in the future with your constraints you have listed

I disagree, I don't think they would use nukes.
Nukes are just dudebro muscles and insurance.

>I can't really see boots on the ground in the future with your constraints you have listed

Who do you think goes in there and kicks body parts to make sure they are dead after you drop a 2000lb bomb? We do the same shit in Afghanistan.

Someone still has to secure the street corner at the end of it all.

New Zealand
It has always been a part of the us
We will crush their fake govt and bring them freedom

If a war against north korea occurs, theyll just nuje their own borders if troops start trying to move past tge dmz

Canada.

We're still at war in the middle east you dolt

California

implying its a war

the Nips and the Turks.

space war and planetary annihilation memes when

The USA

fpbp
Aztlan is on its way.

Let's go back to Vietnam, that's the only war we've lost! Let's reclaim our honour agian! And some women too!

>I mean boots on the ground, organised military vs organised military.

that shit will never happen. to many advancements have been made.

California

Syria, or Africa. But I hope it is NK

lmao good luck bean nigger you'd get blown the fuck out so hard even with niggers on your side

Latvia

the korean war never ended

Probably some African country. We've been there for at least 12 years. And Boka Haram is gaining ground