Riddle me this Edition

Percentage of Sup Forums signal to noise? IMHO: 95% shitposting 12year olds, NatSoc larpers and Russian shills. Prove me wrong Sup Forums. ProTip: you’re faggots and can’t.

You're not helping.

sage
Don't reply to shill threads. We're being raided

So how to stop the cancer, Sup Forums?

> Russian shills
Hyaku niju procento des.

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

Ask the perpetrators.

Don't reply without saging

Sage

Replace 12 yr olds with early 20 yr olds and you are absolutely fucking correct OP.

>not that makes any difference though

ok
>in all fields

sage

I haven't seen this board this bad since the election.

I can't believe Manafort brought this much BS

what is sage and how do I do it?

based. But percentage? 95% faggotry and ships? +/- 5%. Anything of value lost? Pic related when Hiro gives LEA user IPs...

90% lefttypol falseflag threads.
8% CIA slide threads
1% shitposts and larp threads
1% quality posts from oldfags

Several polls made on this subject, not only here but on other boards place the usual user in his early 20's.
Its correct, you could see it by the Shia's cam event which pretty much confirmed it.

Easily around the 70 - 75%. The remaining are almost all in his 30's with a few outside these ranges.

1% oldfag OP here. Wrong on leftypol and slides. Remember when there were shit & giggles? Debates? No fucking mememagic/cartoon frig faggotry? The cancer of Sup Forums, full metastized to Sup Forums.

You have no chemo Sup Forums. You are the aids cancer.

Jews.

You're right, I'll try harder to improve things

Solid percentage of pol post are from St Petersburg Internet Research Agency. Muller and US OGAs are gonna release it all in their Trump take down. Pic related. Also Shavushkino St....