Podesta indictment story nowhere to be found on r/poltiics

Podesta indictment story nowhere to be found on r/poltiics

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHH....*gasp*...HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6rfxoEFI4&feature=youtu.be&t=70
archive.is/0Zcvd
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/56k3vy/new_email_dump_reveals_that_hillary_clinton_is/
youtube.com/watch?v=d7Uy0Uznw4E&t=32s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

r/politics is owned and run by Shill organizations like Shareblue

Why would you ever expect this? This isn't even news. Shareblue and co. just fucking bought a new reddit today /r/The_Mueller which magically generated posts with 50k+upvotes, they think he's going to lead to Trump's impeachment.

I think that makes like the 100th or so democratically controlled/ran sub.

Who else supports the cracking down on corruption where ever it springs up? I heard about Podesta and Manafort this morning and it genuinely made me happy.

will they shut that sub down when Mueller starts investigated the Podestas?

He stepped down from his firm, does that mean he's indicted in your pea brain?

>he is actively browsing reddit right now

oh...

I really don't understand why there continues to be an urge in giving whores attention. Just let it die sad and alone like Digg.

You forgot the pic. That place is literally social engineering central and demonstrates the DNC's mastery of online shilling.

Could that possibly be becauss Podesta hasn’t been indicted?

If you were about to be investigated by a former FBI director and you’d worked as the head of a lobbying firm, would you not lawyer up either?

What makes you think crooked cop Mueller is actually going to indict Podesta, or any democrat for that matter?

>being this delusional and normie

Chances are likely that they will do that, or just ban all posts about it and just focus on "It's necessary to get to drumpf!"

In case you haven't noticed they've been raiding us all day and gloating about le end of drumpf. Spamming that shithole once Hillary goes down is going to be so satisfying.

/r/politics has been compromised since Sanders lost the democratic primary, maybe even before that. People left that sub in droves including liberals, only the most batshit insane progressives and shills are left.

Likely lol

I was pro-Ukraine in the 2014 incident, so seeing Manafort fry is pretty fucking satisfying.

Fantasy isn't politics.

You have to go back.

>shitlords can't handle the bbw

My fucking sides m8

I'm partial to this. Apparently Manafort's incident has lobbyists all over DC shaking in their boots.
Apparently is was like somebody flipped a switch and suddenly the whole sub was #WithHer. The old mods were fired and suddenly Bernie supporters started getting banned. Nope, totally doesn't sound like shilling at all.

it has been that way since July 2016, or after the DNC emails came out and the "Russia!" stuff started. we are balls deep in one of the biggest psyops ever pulled on the citizenry. this is endgame level shit. we absolutely cannot allow these people back into power or they will try to kill us all.

It's actually stupid simple to make things hit the front page, and that's even without the admins being complicit (which they are). Plenty of examples and even articles and websites offering this service. All of the default subs had a news blackout on the uranium one and fake dossier stories last week, then the upsurge in shilling here and other places. Not to mention simultaneous increases in censorship efforts on plebbit, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook. They're certainly spooked.

Hillary would have wanted Sup Forums's head on a spike after what we did to fuck with her campaign and spread the truth.

Oh yeah, cut me a piece of that ham dragon.

that is one fat fuck in OP's pic.

Are you guys retarded enough to think any "liberal" gives a damn about John Podesta's brother?

Why the fuck are you on reddit?

T H I C C

You were expecting any different?!.....really?

This pic isn't news we had evidence CTR had mod in charge of and actively astroturfed r/politics before the election, and there's no reason to believe that stopped.

>Coming to Sup Forums to report on the activities or lack there of on a sub-reddddit
So Sup Forums is at such a low point that threads reporting on what the obvious shill fags over at redddit are doing is acceptable. All of your faggots have to go back.

That's the Belgian minister of health (I'm not joking)

hes right

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6rfxoEFI4&feature=youtu.be&t=70

As long as it takes down Sessions, Trump, Kushner and Pence, you can have Podesta if it makes you feel better.

what a fag you are

its just a temporary sub. leftists cant meme. they have no staying power

OP of pic related here. Not only was the flipped switch obvious to those paying attention, but there were brief windows of downtime in the shill operation where r/politics was gloriously free. This happened a couple of times and the comments went completely to the right during the downtime.

Here's a thread that was at the top of the sub during one of those downtime periods, from October 8, 2016. Of course it only lasted a few hours and the thread was so far gone the mods just shoah'd it (removed it from the thread listing) instead of trying to delete individual comments.
archive.is/0Zcvd
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/56k3vy/new_email_dump_reveals_that_hillary_clinton_is/

youtube.com/watch?v=d7Uy0Uznw4E&t=32s

Also- in the early days of the flipped switch they were initially using accounts that had a formulaic username pattern... it was something like FirstnameLastnameDigitDigit

They relied more heavily on mods manually pruning threads and comments back then.

what popular media is this a cheap ripoff of? thanks for proving my point with this high effort shit pile

>All these redditors itt
Sometimes I wish trump never ran

Totally organic community, totally organic content