*sips tea*

*sips tea*

That is a lot of nigger criminals, god damn.

>implying protesting is better than forming a coalition to change police training so they're no longer trained to shoot in certain circumstances

sperging out solves nothing and make the sperg look like a brat.

They're still holding on to the fact that Mike Brown and Tray-Tray dindu nuffin!? God damn, niggers are even more retarded than I originally thought. Couldn't care less about the rest of the list. More blacks are murdered by other blacks in a single weekend in places like Chicago. And there are no convictions because they refuse to cooperate with the police.

It's not that I don't understand why he kneels like a cocksucker, it's that I think he's full of shit and what he's bitching about isn't actually a problem.

Nobody buys this shit. White on black violence is the lowest crime category in the united states, it's so incredibly rare that they have effectively listed every single instance of it worth mentioning in the last 20 years.

All niggers who dindu nuffin, good ol boys goin bout christ busniess dindu nuffin they was gowin to college an shieeet, turning their life around dindu nuffin.
>YFW you were never a real football fan but watched a game here and there, jigaboos start acting up and I get to easily slide right off the bandwagon and paint the entire league as unamerican when I talk about them
I love Hockey, eh

its like breaking the law is good.. sage and hide

No conviction when you get away with murder 600 times in Chicago

Pic of getting away with KFC

*denies niggers their humanity*

*sips coconut water*

Then he should become a lawyer and a judge then and fix it instead of bitching about it as a football player, or become a cop and do the right thing?

I'm not as intelligent as you militant autists, why hasn't Sup Forums got this subhuman nog locked up?I would do it myself if I knew how

the only time grown men are on their knees is when they're sucking dick or being executed.

its because he is brainwashed to think whites are the problem when its Jews.

Oh no. 20 niggers nogging, and getting killed for it. It's almost like it's only 20 people killed over the course of over a decade, and a bullshit agenda is blowing it out of proportion.

I don't give a fuck about those niggers, but they discredit themselves including Sandra Bland in there. That bitch killed HERSELF for christs sake. I guess they could convict her of that if it helps.

No shit. Why would they bother following through with getting a conviction when the criminal is already dead?

>blacks/non-whites are too stupid to understand the concept of innocent before proven guilty and the fact that not every verdict will be guilty

He already has been. That is the wonder of repeat offenders, their lives are nothing but a momentary vacation before heading back home to prison to be a further drain to society.

WHITE BABIES AND CHILDRENS LIVES MATTER!

ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG!

White babies lives matter!

kaep is 100% redpilled

I seriously want a rational explanation of why anyone sane would choose Michael Brown for a martyr. It's like a purposeful attempt to discredit the entire movement.

>*sips tea*
chugs malt liquor
fify

you fucking dick. i kek'd

White children's lives matter!

FUCK OVERPAID SLAVE NIGGERS ON THEIR KNEES!

>It's like a purposeful attempt to discredit the entire movement.
They entire narrative really got going with him and Trayvon, it’s not like they’ll go back on it now regardless of how full of shit they are.

He cant keep getting away with this

>Blacks have a tendency of not following simple police instructions.
>Some even think it's a smart idea to act aggressive, including assaulting them.
>This leads to the police having to shoot blacks who are perceived as a threat, whether it ends up being true or not.
>"WHY DEM POPO BE SHOOTIN' US? FUCKIN' RACIST CRACKAS"

What Kaepernick should have done was tell blacks when an officer says to put your hands up, or don't reach into your pockets, you fucking do as he says. Instead, he defends someone who reached for a policeman's gun after robbing a convenience store and assaulting the owner.

You arent going to train this shit out of anybody, its a direct fucking result of 13% of the population committing more than 50% of the violent crimes every year. Police have to see and deal with these violent niggers and their drama every damn day, maybe they've even lost a colleague due to it.

Regardless, nothing will really change until niggers stop being so violent and they stop sticking out to law enforcement as such an obvious threat. It's conditioned behavior and human nature.

100X black men are struck and killed by lightning than by the police. Fuck, there was only 17 of them last year and only 1 was unjustifiable.

Make a list of all the black people killed by other blacks

The NFL is losing so much money over this. Fuck niggers.

Kek!

Trayvon Martin wasn't shot by the police nigger brainlets.

Not enough respect to type their names without fucking retarded hashtags. Why should anyone else care about niggers.

That's because we don't convict the innocent in this country.

Maybe Colin should get the fuck over it. We would have convicted them if we had the chance, but they all fucking died too fast.

>)
Most were justified in different ways. The choices for the list are actually kind of hilarious.

>Trayvon Martin assaulted a man and beat his head into the ground. Zimmerman shot him in self defense.
>Mike Brown assaulted a police officer. The case was a slam dunk.
>Sandra Bland killed herself in jail. No evidence of wrongdoing on the part of the police whatsoever.