Has something ever made you ashamed to be white? this game right here made me feel bad to be white...

has something ever made you ashamed to be white? this game right here made me feel bad to be white, can't say any type of media has ever made me feel like this and im kinda confused to be honest.

>video game gave me feels
you're a faggot, op.

>has something ever made you ashamed to be white?
I'm ashamed other people are white.

>paying to feel shame
neck yourself

good meme flag desu

>stein

This thread.
What he said

Youre from the EU OP, you are a natural faggot who wishes he were a muslim

Nothing can ever make me ashamed of how I was born. The lord Jesus Christ smiles down on me.

This game was slightly redpilled, in a way that was probably unintentional.

>1960s and 70s Nazi timeline
>Humans have settlements on fucking VENUS

>1960s and 70s jew timeline
>Humans went to the moon a few times and said "nah, lets give niggers more money"

Any time I go in a walmart or denny's and see all of the white trash there.

No, I don't play games that involve a jews fantasy of killying goys.

Wolf2 is Libshit Controlled Opossition.

It's a product of Sweden, what would you expect?

Hiding your flag. That aside no one cares about this game or that you think white people out to feel bad you fucking nigger

I'm Irish
1640 population genocide and sold like cattle our religion banned
1740s 38% of the population dies
1840s a million die
1900s we rose up killed out oppressors and built a prosperous nation

I don't need anyone to feel 'shame', you do because your a fucking cunt. History happens everyone got genocide, everyone got enslaved, everyone won and lost wars. Only the fucking dregs of history sit there whinging instead of improving themselves via work and real education (not learning about how to feel fucking sorry for themselves)

As regards you stupid reboot culture game. No interest. No interest in fucking shills for a crappy video game who hide their flag and who's failure to grasp human history and the fact all human beings are inclined to evil and expects someone to feel shame.

You know who defeated Hitler by the way? White people.

Ok... but when will someone rip the Nazi uniform assets so I can use them in Fallout?

i enjoyed all wolfensteins up until the new order

why?

This game made me feel ashamed to not be a genuine card carrying nazi IRL.

Someone needs to make a pro-nazi game to redeem the fuhrer

Because the gameplay was shit, always too easy and you can tank everything or one hit kills. Neither of which are good.

Stop playing on easy, punk.

Shame? really? the only thing I felt from watching the cutscenes was hate for the fucking dirty propaganda spreading jews who made it, maybe you should leave.