Dear Pol

Dear Pol,

I'm sick of dating white girls, and I've been stricken by yellow fever. Out of the Nips,chinks,Gooks, and Charlies (Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese) who should I mix race with?

Mix yourself with a chainsaw

Asian girls are attractive but do not do your future children a disservice by breeding with one. Hapas are a generic abomination.

Get a Filipina and give Vegas your best shot.

Nobody. Now kys. But if you really have to, and don't want to kys (which is an iffy decision but I respect it), I would suggest you to go for Japanese or Korean girls.

None.

They only care about money.

i picked up myself a lebanese girl. pretty cute, friendly, totally not a slut, and hates jews. we get along pretty great

bump

My cousin is a hapa. He hates himself. Do not mix

To fuck? Korean.

To breed with? Your own race.

Degenerate faggot.

>race mixing
>not with an asian girl
kek

Whites dating asians get a lot of flack on this board, if you have to do it with purpose. Preferably a jap/korean doctor, if you have to go jungle chink filipinas are your best bet. Make sure they are in the medical field, none of this nurse shit. I am talking PA/Doctor realm make sure they're specialized.

Dolphin pillow

Korean girls

Longest legs(tallest)
Koreans are the the tallest Asians

This

>tfw shorter than average Korean male
>tfw no face

why bruh?

Finns.

I have my eyes set on a qt 1/4 Vietnamese goo- I mean girl. Will our kids even be hapa?
t. American mongrel

Because if you must water down your race, do it for the lovely price of a high end career salary to bring into the household versus some stay at home whitey that'll suck dick and develop a nice opiate addiction behind your back slaving away.

Nothing wrong with hapas when you take into consideration how effeminate and sickly the white race has become.

It's fine, go for it. Listen to your heart bruh

Kike Shill. The ovens are your home.

The most batshit chick I ever fucked was a jap

The only thing you should mix is some bleach and ammonia in a small room.

Lebanese/Syrian/Persian aren't really race mixing.

>marrying a sand nigger
i hope you got yourself castrated first

Won't hapas have more IQ? As they are both white and Asian?

another jew dead

Nips and ABCs. Stay away from FOBs though.

I have one hapa friend who's a 6'6" white-passing basketball playing chad and he just married a white woman.
But his brother's a fat-faced literal homo who looks 100% chinese.
So there's a chance of genetic success, but you are probably playing Russian roulette with 5 bullets.

>he doesn't want hapa kids

If you feel you must, any. You apparently have no balls, so it will most likely seem normal to all Asian women.

>He doesn't want a son

Clearly you have no idea how degenerate White trash Australia girls can be.

LOL and American girls are all pure of heart. :) yer funny burger. and so new.

Why would I want a disappointment such as yourse-

>Lithuania

lmfao no one wants kids in Lithuania because they'd rather kill themselves

How can white women even hope to compete?

I like asians but white girls should still be fine to any white man. Kill yourself faggot

by being blonde, having well rounded hips, or having american culture. Seriously kill yourself faggot

How old are you ?

As someone that grew up around a lot of Korean my town was affectionately called Fort Reeee, istead of Fort Lee. I have to tell you Asians are very much a collective group that rarely let gijin into their group let alone fuck or bring you to her parents. Be like me appreciate from afar. Love Kpop and get you a woman you have more in common with.

Well our ansestors, bred with these.. so breeding with girls who are honary Aryans should be an upgrade don't ya think?

Not a fan of Pristin, still missing IOI. But I do love our litte ferret lim na young.

>perfectly describes a dumb blonde bimbo

So Lady Gaga then?

>picks the worst blonde he can think of
>somehow is proud
My point is white girls can compete easily. As a white man, thinking anything less than that is blasphemy to my race, my ancestors, and my own sexual drive.

She’s not even blonde. Hell shes not even white. She looked more like snooky before the record execs cut off her giant schnoze and bleached her skin and hair.

Filipinos are literally sub-nigger

>white girls
>implying they won't be ruined by college

What are you saying? That every white college-educated girl is a slut who has taken more than ten cocks by the end of college?
How many white girls have you personally talked to? You're from fucking Singapore, right?

>implying user posted a picture of a girl

fuck them all cuck. that's what they are there for.

>I'm sick of dating white girls, and I've been stricken by yellow fever. Out of the Nips,chinks,Gooks, and Charlies (Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese) who should I mix race with?

They are all hideous when they hit their mid 30s. So none.

OP wants pol to pick his next imaginary Girl friend

Here's one in her 40s.

Bearing?

Gday mate

They couldn't have. There's no way. Just buy some fucking english paupers. Goddamn.

Go Nippon if you can, my bro has had two Happas with his Japanese partner is she is 10/10 waifu material

none. hapas turn out weird.

t. hapa

>le average chink woman. jpg

>Americans
>Talking about who is white

why would you want to date white women? They get fat when they turn 20, and they smell like cheese

the ones that look white and haven't had plastic surgery

>blonde and American culture
>good things

Is he going to get comped for that?

date a girl with nice Feet. footjobs are awesome and you'll get addicted to their sheer nylons/aroma of their soles/toes enough to worship them and be more submissive to them then they are

>Nothing wrong with hapas when you take into consideration how effeminate and sickly the white race has become.
>Implying Elliot Rodger-tier hapas aren't the worst kids to have.
Protip: if you marry an Asian girl, abort the boys and only keep the girls

>I'm sick of dating white girls
No one who dates white girls says this. Fuck off you larping gook

>half Jews immediately become half white if it fits the narrative

What the fuck? American culture is the peak. I love blondes. Smirking at me isn't gonna do shit.

I would go Chinese first as they are the most powerful nation and probably have the strongest people.

Although really, Philippines are obviously first because they are half spanish.

Japanese have short legs and look funny. Vietnamese are pretty good.

Definitely Japanese.
Not Korean because she expects A LOT from you because she puts in A LOT of money and effort for you (eg. plastic surgery), it just becomes a bit of a waste of time and effort, which as you are reading this on this board right now, I can only assume this is something you cant afford to do. But very nice girls don't get me wrong.

Japanese look quite similiar (imo a little better but thats besides the point) to Korean women, are generally nice people (also like Koreans), but they dont set as high expectations for you.
And they definitely arent entitled ugly pieces of shit like western women, they'll put in a little effort to look good for you etc. but its not a full commitment like koreans.

None you cucked Aussie.

so none of them

>keep the girls
yeah, lets dilute white genetics and feminized the white race even further!

I agree with this however about half of Asians in western countries prefer whites to their own race.

Get yourself a nice, obedient poo girl. Train her well and you will die a happy and satisfied man. Fuck white bitches, they are all degenerate sluts.

Go for:
>Japanese
>Korean
>(Westernized) Chinese

Avoid:
>Southeast Asians (unless they're adopted by another race)

Never met one desu but are probably cool: Mongolian