HAPPENING CONFIRMED

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/podesta-manafort-lobbying/index.html
justice.gov/file/1007271/download
justice.gov/file/1007346/download
whatdoesitmean.com/index2421.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh no. Its almost like someone trying that hard wouldve got an actual connection established so they didnt have to make 10 year old finance charges

the pre-election levels of shilling coming back to this board have me erect

Last time it was this strong, Trump won the fucking election.

Methinks the lefties are starting to put 2 and 2 together, that Clinton Cabal is finally going down, taking the Democratic party with it for the next decade or two.
Next in line for arrest is the Pedoestas (if they haven't been already)

But we don't care about Clinton.
As long as it takes down Trump.
GODDAMMIT, DRUMPF! IMPEACH NOW
WE SOLD OUT OUR OWN PEOPLE AND GOT NOTHING

If Popa indictment somehow rolls all the way back to Trump himself and he goes down, as long as Manafort takes down the rest of the Clinton cabal it would be worth it.

But it's not likely. Read both indictments. Only one has a load of 'unnamed officials' and placeholder participant names 'Company A' 'Company B' (B of which is clearly Podesta Group).

I think most people are still running off kneejerk reactions and haven't even skimmed the text (both R's and D's)

> le take down trump meme
If trump must fall, he should at least be last
Even at this rate, i think the eight years will be up before then

HAPPENING THE SWAMP IS FUCKED

FUCKED

FUCKED

FUCKKEDD

AHHAHAHAHAH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WERE BREAKING THE FUCKING CONDITIONING!!!!!

Read about the 'retroactive disclosures' by Podesta group in May. This is what Manafort is getting nailed for this morning.
cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/podesta-manafort-lobbying/index.html

The rest of PG will be right behind them, and it only stops when Mueller decides to stop pulling the thread.

What do you think he lied about, brehs?

>He tried six times, quite desperately, to get Trump to set up a meeting with Russian officials
>Manafort himself advised Trump that this would be unwise
>Trump never accepted the repeated attempts of Papadopolous to meet with Russians

I'm thinking he led the FBI to believe Trump was on board with the plan

I Cant wait to see all those shills losing is only thing that keeps them alive, soros money.

Got any redpills I can post to make them litteraly shake while they enjoy their stay here buddy? I deleted all mine about a month ago? I figure I'll make it nice to look forward to having to come here 9 to 5.

He was referred to as a "proactive cooperator". That means he's been wearing a wire.

Here's the real story, since you can't seem to follow facts:

The 31-page indictment that you probably didn't read discusses Manafort and Gates and outlines money laundering, fraud, and tax evasion between 2006 and 2015. The ONLY part of the indictment that mentions 2016 in any capacity is in relationship to the two lying about said money laundering, fraud, and tax evasion.

Papadopoulos is indicted for issuing false statements to the FBI, not for conspiracy or collusion. If you read this indictment, which again I'm sure you didn't, you'll find that the 'meetings' were initiated by Russia. The indictment only says Papadopoulos e.mailed campaign officials about the prospect of meeting with Russia to discuss foreign policy. It appears that Papadopoulos knew the Russians had "dirt" on Clinton, but the indictment does NOT say or speculate that content of that "dirt" was shared with the Trump Campaign or even Papadopoulos for that matter.

Now that we're caught up, Clinton/DNC law firm retained Fusion GPS, who then hired Christopher Steele to compile the Trump Dossier. Clinton and the DNC funneled money through the law firm to Fusion GPS and failed to report those exchanges accurately, as noted by a complaint from the FEC. Steele consulted with Russian counterparts for information on Trump. The alleged meetings in Trump Tower that Dems say "prove" collusion just so happened to be with people connected to Fusion GPS. To make matters worse, it now appears that select republicans were on Hillary's payroll.

To recap, there is still NO report of Trump or Trump campaign collusion. On the other hand, it is looking more like Clinton and the DNC may have colluded with the RNC and Fusion GPS to place people in Trump's campaign/path that would later help substantiate a Trump dossier.

And don't forget, It's All Saints day today
Do your Best today anons

There's no reason to believe indictments are done with, even for manafort and gates.

This is a good one

i think that was exactly it. Keep handing the dude the joint and when he finally takes a hit, call the cops.

wouldnt be surprised if he flips on the people who contradicted him in the investigation.

>Citing CNN
Maybe it is time to just shut down Sup Forums for a few months until the shills lose interest and go back to redddit.

check'd. kek'd.

Thats pretty good, but i need statistics. Something they can't argue with.

>CNN

no bump. kill yourself, dumb ass retard

FBPB. Have a (You)

go away retard

Yea, they probably lied to try and fuck trump but in the end trump will fuck them over (hopefully. We’ll see what kinds of punishments get doled out from this).

Good analysis, but it seems like most people have been in kneejerk reaction mode and haven't had time to process the information yet.

Mueller going after Clinton cabal is just too crazy for most people to believe at this point

>The 31-page indictment that you probably didn't read
I saw the indictment linked only from sites I can't validate, much less show to normies. link to www.justice.gov, and link the indictment, not the plea agreement like all the faggots on pol so far.

this is an elaborate ruse to discredit antifa set up by our side??

>Citing CNN
CNN's great if you're trying to force-feed redpills to leftists. Anything else they will ignore as ebil rightwing nazi fake news.

>lmao who cares about Hillary this is about drumpf

Also

>muh popular vote

You're only allowed to bring up Hillary within the left's made up parameter of discourse. This whole thing was started because of ~foreign meddling of the election~ which Hillary was very much a part of (and benefited from rich gulf states, germany, norway etc.) There was never a stipulation that mentioned Trump actually winning. This all started because of Podesta and Mook, and if it turns out to bite podesta in the ass I will laugh forever.

>It is possible that Papadopoulos testimony about the 2016 campaign is related to the charges against Manafort for money laundering in 2012.
My sides.

Wait, correct me if I’m wrong but this article says he was in contact with 3 people who “enticed him with a meeting between Russia and trump”.

From the WaPo article it seemed obvious he was either an opposition plant or was actually getting paid by Russia.

In any case, is it possible the three people he talked to are people he was HIRED to try to set up the meetings with, and the wire he wore was introduced after he got caught to get proof about his employers?

I...I know. This shows the opposite of trump collusion. It shows people were trying to set him and his campaign up but they didn’t fall for it.

(Tin foil) The wire could’ve been the FBI trying to set trump up (Comey). Trump knows, brings on mueller, tells him to root out who tried to set him up and investigate DNC collusion with Russia.

That's totally fucked up. Joints are supposed to be friendly.

Doesn't make Trump guilty, therefore #nothingburger

ITS A NOTHING BURGER!!!!!!!
STOP FAKE NEWSING ME SNOWFLAKE
NOTHING BURGER!!!!!
WANT BURGER!!!!!!!!!
BABY HUNGRY WAAAAAAH

MANAFORT Indictment ---> justice.gov/file/1007271/download
PAPADOPOULOS Statement of Offense ---> justice.gov/file/1007346/download

No it's just degenerate leftists being pro-degeneracy.

Fuckin' A Satan, Skippy did start the entire Russian Kookspiracy.

Yea that’s possible. I think the fact there’s more indictments coming means they got whoever was trying to pay papa to setup the meeting between trump and Russia so they could use it as leverage later.

Someone post the actual documents which state the meetings did not happen

sry, brother. It looked like you were backing the CNN story.

When did the whole "Russia hacked the election" narrative begin? I can't remember honestly

>When did the whole "Russia hacked the election" narrative begin? I can't remember honestly
November 10th.

>Last time it was this strong, Trump won the fucking election.
No kidding. I remember before the election the shilling was ridiculous, then they scurried away back into their holes when they got BTFO by Trump winning now they're coming back when they think they finally have a win. It's going to be satisfying as fuck when they get BTFO again, election night was fucking orgasmic when these shilling fucks got their asses blasted into orbit after months of "It's over, drumpf is done" bullshit

This. He was employed as a hit by obomgo/shitlery via fusion gps.
you missed the part where the hillshill conspicuously tried and tried and tried and tried to set up ANYONE in the trump campaign and failed spectacularly.
there is fairly convincing evidence that an insider visited here in july, told us indictments on july 27th, we dismissed user as a larper, but lo and behold there was an indictment on the 27th ^^^ this guy ^^^ but we didn't know because it wasn't unsealed until today.

Manafort is 100% fucked. jesus

Yfw
>papadopolous is the uranium one informant?
but really, i am calling it: carter page is that informant.

CNN is also running a bottom third that says Manafort was brought onto the Trump campaign the seek out "dirt" on Clinton.

Lulz, the level of shilling is staggering.

Page 9 - Section II Paragraph 21(c)

>"The trip proposed by defendant PAPADOPOULOS did not take place."

justice.gov/file/1007346/download

based on? it seems, quite frankly, to be an extremely malicious prosecution re: equal justice under the law. comey would have let it slide because he would be (((forced))) to (((invoke))) the shitlery (((defense))):
>"lordy gosh lordy it wouldn't be fair because we don't prosecute these statutes under these circumstances darn it"

calm down rabbi

Yep, I really want the entire Democrat party hanged for, well anything really. Just execute them. Think of the most insane audacious manipulation you can imagine if you basically had all the superpowers, the ability to rewrite people's perceptions of everything, controlling every aspect of the law and records, all the state aparatu - the Clintons basically did worse than that. I don't want these people existing anymore.

In the sense it shows it’s all a setup.

Also, in the indictment, there’s mention of the “president” in 2012 being connected to the illegal lobbying efforts of manafort and gates. Pic related.

Big if true.

All because it was her turn

Kek

Satans trips

She manipulated the election with Russia so she'd lose?

Nothing stops. Nothing... or you will do the hardest time there is. No more protection from the guards. I'll pull you out of that one-bunk Hilton and cast you down with the Sodomites. You'll think you've been fucked by a train! And the library? Gone... sealed off, brick-by-brick. We'll have us a little book barbecue in the yard. They'll see the flames for miles. We'll dance around it like wild Injuns! You understand me? Catching my drift?... Or am I being obtuse?

Your tin foil is not too extreme.
The larger meeting with Don jr was a set-up...
Which is why that NYT journo lost his mind when JR "just tweeted out the whole fucking thing.. Just tweeted my scoop"...
The Clinton cabal have been swimming in a cesspool of slime for decades... They thought they could smear some on DJT ... Forgetting he's been in NYC construction for. decades....

Well it's her turn now...
Turn for prison

No, it's clear Manafort is just slinging around whatever charges he thinks he can get away with. It's still questionable whether or not any evidence against him will be admissible.

>November 10th.
This.
Anyone got screenshots of the news articles of Robbie moot + Podesta brainstorming why she lost?
That's the day the Muh Russia started.

RIP Vince Foster, your murder will be avenged.

HIS

I'm sorry but what the fuck kind of name is Papadapoulos? Papa-dop-oh-luss? Sounds like a fucking pokemon name.

What about this angle? Can anyone confirm or deny?

The article links to sources.

whatdoesitmean.com/index2421.htm

on 27 January, trump, having FBI forces loyal to him begin an interrogation of a known “subversive operative” implanted into his 2016 presidential campaign named George Papadopoulos—and as the criminal indictment against this person states:
On or about the 27th day of January, 2017, defendant GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS did willfully and knowing make a materially false, fictitious, and fraudulent statement and representation in a matter within the jurisdiction of the executive branch of the Government of the United States, to wit, defendant PAPADOPOULOS lied to special agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, concerning a federal investigation based out of the District of Columbia, about the timing, extent, and nature of his relationships with certain foreign nationals who he understood to have close connections with senior Russian government officials.

Oh no. It's almost like someone thinks this isn't the tip of the iceberg.
The last indictment will follow the release of the pee tape user.
Manafort received millions via backchannels from Ukraine sources close to Janukowitch (Putin's buddy) and Cypries.
He lied about all of this and was quickly sacrificed once it got hot back then.
You have a very short memory. Why do you think Putin is getting more silent each day?
He waits for the moment to speak up, tell americans he did it and collapse the US into the very chaos they caused among the rest of the world.
This is all going according to plan and you suck it up so easily it's not even funny.
Remember: Putin was training with his KGB buddies while your homo diva was shaving wrestlers.

Fuck cunt, I am a bogan and even I know that is a traditional Greek Last name. I

Thanks for the summary of events, user.

As to how George Papadopoulos was able to be inserted into the Trump presidential campaign in the first place, this report explains, —when a longtime Washington D.C. super lobbyist named Paul Manafort was named Trump campaign manager in March—and who, within days, brought aboard Trump’s presidential campaign Papadopoulos too.
Also, in March 2016, this report continues, Hillary Clinton and her Democratic National Committee began secretly funneling up to $12 million to a shadowy political opposition research organization named Fusion GPS—and who were joined the following month, April 2016, by the Obamaregime who secretly funneled to Fusion GPS another nearly $1 million.

To the “operative parameters” of the Obama-Clinton coup plot against Trump, SVR intelligence analysts in this report explain, are mostly simplistic to understand, and that includes:
Unbeknownst to Trump in March 2016, Paul Manafort had become an “operative” for the Obama-Clinton regime who had been wire-tapping him since 2014 due to his money laundering activities related to his working in Ukraine.
Once embedded into Trump’s campaign, Paul Manafort brought into it the “foreign policy advisor” named George Papadopoulos.
Once both Manafort and Papadopoulos were embedded in the Trump campaign, Fusion GPS contracted with former MI6 Russian Desk operative Christopher Steele to begin creating what is now being called the “Russian Dossier”.
While Steele was creating his fake “Russian Dossier”, Paul Manafort engaged in continuous efforts to get Trump to meet with certain Russian oligarchs.
Likewise, George Papadopoulos engaged in sustained efforts to get Trump to meet with people associated with Russian intelligence and/or those close to President Putin.

funny how all these people shoot themselves in the back of the head.

>can confirm :::
>Soros funded "purple" color revolution underway against trump
>Soros has "successfully" overthrown by color revolution governments of more that 30 nations.
>US is "next"..
>all the standard operating tactics if a Soris color rev are in evidence.
>follow the purple revolution threads on Sup Forums for information, links, .. Awareness.

Though neither Trump, nor any of his campaign associates, accepted any of the “Russian meetings” proposed by either Manafort or Papadopoulos, in June 2016, Fusion GPS was able to insert one of their paid operatives, named Natalia Veselnitskaya, into a meeting with Trump’s son Donald Jr..

As to the “how’s and why’s” of the Obama-Clinton regime even allowing a major US presidential campaign to have appointed as its campaign chairman a person they knew was under constant surveillance due to his criminal activities, this report continues, is a criminal act in and of itself—and that was realized by NSA Director Admiral Michael Rogers—who, in mid August 2016, notified Trump of what was occurring—with Trumpthen leaking the facts of Paul Manafort’s criminality to the New York Times and then promptly firing him.
Immediately after Trump won his November 2016 presidential election, though, this report further notes, NSA Director Admiral Rogers then defied his US military chain-of-command and flew to New York City in defiance of President Obama to meet with Trump—and where (presumably) he laid out the entire outlines of the coup plot being planned.

By NSA Director Admiral Rogers having warned Trump about this Obama-Clinton plot against him, this report continues, was what enabled FBIforces loyal to then President Trump to interrogate George Papadopoulos just seven days after he took power—with it being critical to note that at the time the FBI interrogated Papadopoulos, on 27 January 2017, Trump was in control, not Obama or Clinton.
In deciding how best to utilize Papadopoulos against both Obama and Clinton, too, this report details, President Trump knew he needed to eliminate FBI Director James Comey—who was part of the conspiracy not allowing Trump to know that Manafort was under constant FBIsurveillance for his crimes—and whom Trump fired on 9 May 2017.

Trump’s firing of FBI Director Comey, this report continues, ignited a leftist furor in the US causing Attorney General Jeff Sessions to appoint a Special Counsel named Robert Muller—but with barely anyone noticing that the day prior to Muller’s appointment being announced, he and Trump had met secretly in the White House for, at least, four hours.
With Special Counsel Muller being in charge of preventing the coup against President Trump, this report details, he allowed George Papadopoulos to remain free in order to use him as an “informant”—and who was sent to London to meet with MI6 operative Christopher Steelewho had created the “Russian Dossier” for Fusion GPS—but with Papadopoulos being secretly arrested at Dulles International Airport, in Washington D.C., upon his return on 27 July 2017.
Armed with the information (recordings) about Christopher Steele provided to him by Papadopoulos, this report continues, Special Counsel Muller then sent his interrogators to London to confront him—and thereafter it being “leaked” that Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta, and his super lobbyist brother Tony Podesta were now Muller’s “targets”—and for which Papadopoulos received a “sweetheart plea deal” allowing him to remain free with no restrictions prior to his sentencing—and Muller further recommending to the US Federal Court that Papadopoulos’s sentence only be “0-6 months”.

As to Paul Manafort’s fate for his being a part of this insidious Obama-Clinton coup attempt against President Trump, this report concludes, Special Counsel Muller filed a massive indictment against him that includes the crimes he committed long before Trump every knew him—and whose “partner in crime”, Democratic Party super lobbyist, and Hillary Clinton supporter, Tony Podesta has just suddenly resigned and, most likely, is “headed for the hills”.

Hi Antifa, I'm a pedo basher and i'm not going to stop!

The real story is that this 'money laundering' was receiving money from sources in Ukraine close to Putin, you subchimp. Big difference than not paying some taxes.
The other big thing you homo don't talk about is that they all knew about the hacked Clinton emails before they were leaked into public.
Hm..who could have hacked the DNC?
You are all acting according to plan, you dumb monkeys.

Don't think so, they would have turned on them holding the banner

Typical german homoerotic fantasy fiction.

>traditional greek last name

wtf is a traditional greek last name, its just a greek last name

>1) divide the american people
>2) isolate / contain the US (america first)
>3) super-EMP (two NK satellites)
>4) fry digital infrastructure for financials
>5) let them drift into chaos and a well prepared civil war setup

Nothing homoerotic about getting played by KGB.

Wrong again ahmed

Thanks for this very good summary - this has turned into a tough situation to explain to people who really haven't read/heard much about it to date.

Can you even tell me why?
Not saying it will happen, but this is China / Russias last resort if things get ugly.
I told people a year ago about the new Axis Turkey-Russia and was being laughed at the same.
That was long before it became public that Flynn received money from Turkey.
You are getting played bigtime but you are too dumb / arrogant to even see. I love it personally, Eurasia is real, Putin is our best asset.

How cute, you actually think we saved a trillion rounds of ammo to use on each other instead of the first motherfucker that tries to step foot on our clay. Tell me about your country ahmed, how brown are things there these days? Hows those reparations to poland going? How big is your miltar- oh yeah, thats right.

everyone thinks you're a fag for doing that euro shit though, "haans"

I'll embrace the day when you hang yourself

>bla bla ahmed
>bla bla reparations
Sure not as brown as you.
You cannot even follow basic logics like the rest of your fellow countrymen. Nothing to see here.
Nobody said somebody will invade you.
We will watch you mongs tearing up each other form afar.