Help me Sup Forums

>Spends days arguing to deport mexicans
>Spends days arguing not to kill south africans

I'm so lost, please help

>Deporting = killing

niggers get out
out out out

>spends days arguing about capatalism
>spends days dedicated to propagating mainstream media's narratives and shilling for the ultimate capatalist villian george Soros

I'm so lost, please hepl

Shouldn't have fucking snuck in here 30 years ago, not my problem
out of africa? lol ok merkel
I meant i'm lost in the sense that I feel like a hypocrite. Not that i'm literally macron - he just looked somber in the pic

If merica is for mericans (aka lawful fucking residences)
and europe is for faggots (europeans)
isn't africa for africans? (the black ones mostly)

Its like if the mexicans took over vermont for 300 years and held them at gunpoint n' sheit

Look at the history of South Africa. It was very loosely populated before the Boers and Brits came. Most of the black residents of South Africa are of Bantu ancestry and immigrated from the north.

The south is retarded, you brought the slaves, your freed the slaves, you killed they guy deporting slaves, you needed the brown to work your feilds. The south killed america by being a bunch of shits.

Good point I guess, but you try telling them that.

Don't you goddamn try an tread on me you coon.

Fuck off fag you killed america and the american dream cause you faggot need to import cheap ass labour. All Americas problems lead to you fags as the fire starter of you Jewish greediness

First people to inhabit South Africa were the original white settlers. Then, the xhosa came and were obliterated by a subsequent migration of the bantu, who now claim rights to the land.
In short, the people claiming SA as a black homeland are literally wewuzzing; it's as much a part of the white race's homeland as Europe itself.

Do they have schools in the north or did your federalist masters take those when they took your balls?
Pretty sure a couple people were clicking at me in xhosa or some shit; stupid fucking language.

Blacks don't see whites as African even though they clearly are; but using that same logic I'm like oh shit these asshole mexicans that got snuck here as kids are basically the 'white africans'

>delusional southern cannot see his pride is the reason america is black 'n' brown shithole.

>poor northern thinks jews run every bank/company on the planet

Today I realized how wrong I truly was. I understand now the powers that be hate this website because of the free flow of information, I didn't even believe in shills to be honest but today opened my eyes. I realized how manipulated I've been through the mainstream media, the internet social media (ESPECIALLY REDDIT), and my general nature to dismiss dissenting opinions. I want to say that I'm sorry. Manafort's charges are for crimes committed a decade ago, The Podestas are under the microscope, Trump doesn't seem affected at all, and Russia "hacking" and collusion has disappeared completely. To add to that it seems like more pedophilia allegations are sweeping hollywood and the entire establishment seems to be in total chaos. What is truly going on? What have I missed this past year? I'm not a total Trump supporter yet, but if the entire power structure and uniparty establishment is going after Trump he must be doing something good.

White people were here for longer than Australia and NZ were country's and longer than you were in the US. Blacks came at first through mutually beneficial trade and then mass migration and breeding. WeWuZ ..

>compares south greed to Jew greed
>south rambles about much Jews
Give all whites reparations for screwing over the people of the USA you shitty democrats

Hang in there frand; once you get a taste of the red pill the rest gets ripped open with ease. Go watch some Dave Rubin (hahaha) to gently glide to earth. (I know I'm about to get roasted for saying that)

What can be done other than exposing the double standard against whites/pointing out the corruption of the gov (whom uses racism as a tool)?

>jews are greedy
>south is greedy
>north impervious to greed
>demands reparations

Oh goddamn it

You got me user

Super Aids, Nuke, send in the US army to merc these niggers for staring at our women... I've made a list. Normies need a massive shock to the brain to get any realistic movement done, until then I get C O M F Y and watch this motherfucker burn.

US army is integrated lol, so strike that one off the list.