Just nuke Toronto already

Just nuke Toronto already

Would rather watch you suffer.

I live in Hamilton. It's not great, but Toronto news like this always lifts my spirits. Then they fall, because I know Hamilton is in line.

>Judge the cooking not the cook

And when the cook cuts their finger and their HIV infested blood ends up on my trendies? Then what do.

where should i move user?

Will gain a following and be packed for about a month then fail. We had a restaurant with entirely deaf waiters and it got enormous public sympathy for months before shutting down.

This will have the same fate.

No, we have standards. That's what separates us from them.

You act like a normal Torontonian and just accept that you're now HIV positive, and say sorry to the chef.

Hamilton isn't that far away. Hamilton will get its fair share of multiculturalism

can I be HIV aladeen instead?

EWWWW

i don't want aids in my baked goods

Checked.
Digits say little rocket man's disco ball is on it's way.

Lol the restaurant is called Fidel Gastros. Antifa will flock there and receive "the gift"

'Hey whats going on, I ordered the squid not GRID! I can't send it back?'

we need to get the restaurant to offer coupons and cuts for antifa members, or bring their food to share at meetings.

>Cook looks at your phone
>sees your trump meme wallpaper
>Intentionally cuts finger and infects your meal with the AIDS

I would never, ever, under any circumstance... set foot in that wretched place.

But Castro sent gays to the camps so that the counter-revolutionary capitalist degeneracy ,homosexuality , could be beaten out of them?

Nah. We would have to nuke California for that to be true.

Beats me, but bottom left of op pic is name. Could only see degenerate reds buying into this.

Checked

Why the fuck wouldn't I judge a cook? If there food is good I want to thank them.

Unless its an AIDS burger in california that is

Anyone know if they serve halal options, Im asking on behalf of my wifes transgender son.

Deafness isn't contagious nor does it kill you if left untreated (expensively).

It couldn’t be that HIV is being actively promoted so that (((pharmaceutical companies))) can sell products eh?

>HIV surviving more than a couple of minutes outside bloodstream

Feel free to take that risk on your own.

holy shit if someone knowingly gave me aids and i found out who they were i would literally cut a thousand slits into their body and dump buckets of vinegar all of the persons body.

It'd be waycist if they didn't.

You should move to africa

This is a must when I take my partner and her life partner's xir out to dinner. The hormone blockers raise social awareness and solidarity so quick these days!

Checking for nukes, will it be willed?

Yep something like this. On line with "purple drank" being shilled as a path to oxy addiction.

That's fine as long as they're being open about it, honestly. Let them all fuck each other and enjoy a few good meals before they die.

At least they seem to have given up this "end the HIV stigma we're just like normal people except dying and can kill you if we're careless" and seem mostly content to just circlejerk one another until their end.

>cook cuts their finger
this. its not if but when.

This is next level degeneracy. Even Vancouver isn't this cucked.

What the FUCK Canada!?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tendies are sterilized at the heat they have to be cooked at, you'll be safe

Shit happens. And not everything at a restaurant is "cooked".

We're just talking about tendies here smart guy

that is not very progressive canada-kun

>The First-Ever HIV+ Restaurant
This is bullshit though. I saw a BBC piece about a cafe in china that secretly hires HIV+ people because chinks have literally ZERO sympathy for AIDSniggers so at leat a cafe job is something.

Pancakes are really good there

We need to fucking Balkanize Canada into about 5 different countries. I'm sick of the government in the east fucking us over

Stay away eastfaggot we have enough of you here fucking up our politics as it is

Ignore the commie flag I had it on because I was posting the gommunism pasta in the commie general

Do they ask if you have hiv or require a blood test if you want to work in the food industry?

Muh free market, right?

You need to get a health check up and an OK from the doctor before you can work handling food here. They do a blood test but i am not sure they check for STDs

Culture comes from the food you eat. Apologies to the chefs for not just shutting my mouth and cooking a meal per tradition. Most definitely if you already have HIV/AIDS you can guarantee you'll see some diabolical chefs adding some tincture. Would it hurt to ask? Only a little!

A normal Torontonian is already HIV+. If anything theyll throw you in prison for bigotry because you were negative prior to the incident

Lol! Goddamnit if the fags aren't a problem that solves itself. May you all get aids and die from an opportunistic fungal infection.

Looks like a coke-fueled plutocrat ready to fuck some tranny hookers he just found.

regional capitals

BC - vancouver
north - fort mcmurray
macdonald - either Edmonton or Regina. probably edmonton
St. Lawrence - ottawa
Quebec- who cares?
Elizabeth - Halifax

People with HIV hate themselves and try and spread the disease, I'm telling you now one of those fags is going to put their blood in the food at one point

Canada is getting raped
> I’m a voyeur

you wanted to raise your gook children in toronto, did you mr chinaman? lmao

>mfw when I live in California

GAS THE FAGS NOW PLEASE

>those abs
holy shit wiener is fucking CUT

We have a blind restaurant in Vancouver but it's actually cool