Ashkenaz

So I've been re-reading the Bible, noticed something interesting.
Ashkenaz, son of Gomer, son of Japheth, son of Noah.
According to the map, he settled in what later became Khazaria.
The Bible map associated Ashkenaz with "Scythia".
Book of Revelation associates Scythia with the evil nation(s) of "Gog and Magog".
Historically, Scythians were a Mongol/Altaic/Turkic people, and originally had no relation to the Hebrews. Scythians were an evil, violent people.

So are the Jews, or at least, the Ashkenazi Jews, descended from Scythians/Khazarians, the people foretold to usher in the end of the world because of their evil ways?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=31097
forward.com/news/breaking-news/381367/why-did-23andme-tell-ashkenazi-jews-they-could-be-descended-from-khazars/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Judasim is a fake religion with stolen shit from the egyptians.

My 23 and me says I am part Ashkenazi Jew. Just to let you know, I have no such plans to usher in the end of the world.

I’d love to usher the end of the Clintons though. I’ll check with the gods.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

ashkenaz in the context of ashkenazi jews is referring to germans.

u got it user

Synagogue of Satan who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars

Bump for interesting

Sure thing

(((They))) Usurpers and Deceivers since 1666

Can you list the verses?

Here's a hint:

Everything in the Old Testament is bullshit by savages who didn't know that mercury can kill you, that the earth was round, and that stars are really far away suns.

Because you know, common sense.

Treat it as a historical religious text, nothing more.

>Sometime in the post Biblical early medieval period, the Jews of central and eastern Europe came to be called by the name Ashkenazim,[4] in conformity with the custom of designating areas of Jewish settlement with biblical names, Spain being identified as Sefarad (Obadiah 1:20), France as Tsarefat (1 Kings 17:9), and Bohemia as Land of Canaan.[7] By the high medieval period, Talmudic commentators like Rashi began to use Ashkenaz/Eretz Ashkenaz to designate Germany, earlier known as Loter,[4][8] where, especially in the Rhineland communities of Speyer, Worms and Mainz, the most important Jewish communities arose.[9] Rashi uses leshon Ashkenaz (Ashkenazi language) to describe the German language, and Byzantium and Syrian Jewish letters referred to the Crusaders as Ashkenazim.[8] Given the close links between the Jewish communities of France and Germany following the Carolingian unification, the term Ashkenazi came to refer to both the Jews of medieval Germany and France.[10] Ashkenazi Jewish culture later spread into Eastern Europe and then to all parts of the world with the migrations of Ashkenazi Jews.

the genetic evidence supports this as well. ashkenazi jews fall about halfway between levantines and germanics on an autosomal dna chart. if they were khazars you would expect them to begenetically similar to georgians but they don't cluster anywhere near them.

Why do they try so hard to hide their lies? It's like "proving" global warming or failing to adequately encrypt the dead sea scrolls.

These people are jokes. Where are the genetic studies on the Palestinians?

>what is the “Synagogue of Satan”

Shut up faggot

So is it true when people say they are not real jews? If I understand correctly the ancient Hebrews are a distinct race, in other words are we to believe Ashkenazi are really related to the Hebrew or is it all an elaborate LARP?

>Scythians were an evil, violent people.

To the Jews perhaps. When they got BTFO by the Persians, the Persians became evil, violent people. This is all coming from a people who slaughtered everything in sight in order to call Palestine their homeland. Little different than most others in that regard, but shit user. Have some sense of proportion. Scythians didn't do nothin.

*extinct

Khazars mass-converted. So you have to explain how they all magically disappeared, just like all those 6 million.

look, i don't dispute that the jewish elite are satanic and possible not even gentically jewish, but commoner ashkenazi jews are not khazars, they are germanic/semitic halfbreeds.

technically they're mixed, but in jewish law there's no such thing and if you're jewish on your mother's side then you're jewish.

Where are the Khazars then?

They still have Middle Eastern paternal lineages, and they are Jewish culturally, religiously and ethically, if you haven't noticed.

probably absorbed by eastern european jews.

In Kazakhstan

It’s literally an elaborate LARP. Palestinians have more genetic connection to what we call “the true Jews” than the Ashkenazim. Most of them are 100% European.

Picture of a Magog

Jews are son of Judas

Wow so they are all fake Jews? I mean, how do you get Semites into Germany? Through the Caucasus or not? Give it a rest. Only a Jew would OY VEY this hard.

This would suggest that the Caliphate took over the Caucasus after all. In other words, Semite invasion.

Um wtf

Firstly, the Scythians were iranic and were only influenced by step peoples (as well as celts, caucasian and middle eastern peoples). Secondly, Ashkenaz is used to refer to 'German' but the 'son of gomer' has links to Assyrian word describing people from Anatolia.

It is important to understand what Judaism is. It comes from political movement, or a sect called the 'Pharisees'. They were a recent phenomenon around 2000 years ago and were basically modern Wahabists/Salafist. Prior to this movement, Judaism wasn't a religion at all nor was it ever interpreted in the literalist or 'phyiscal' way modern Abrahamism is interpreted. It was just another continuum of mythological philosophy schools that were abundant in the ancient world. Philosophy schools were basically just like ancient boards like Sup Forums or subreddits. They didn't necessarily indicate religious conviction.

Babylonian Talmudism

scythains were aryans you dumb nigger

forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=31097

their living relatives are slavs, and balts along with some germanic groups

This except Jesus, along with all 'people' in the abrahamic scripture, are MYTHS.

Christ is supposed to be interpreted as a metaphysical human, not a physical one. To understand the concept better take a look at fascistic corporatism.

Thanks spooky mummy

>how do you get Semites into Germany? Through the Caucasus or not?
what do you mean? via anatolia/balkans is a much more direct route than through the caucasus.

You would think that. But then you'd also have to wonder why the Khazars saw fit to barricade in the mountains against the Caliphate when it seems like it might have easily slipped around through what we call Iran and gotten them from the side.

But apparently that didn't happen either.

Would Sephardic Jews be considered "real" Jews then?

Closer, which is why the fake Jews don't let them in to their walled city they have in Palestine.

Alright, I've wondered about that a long time, the for replying.

you've obviously never been to brooklyn/queens. the jews are from eastern europe, not the desert.
you're more describing modern israelis. it really is a crime cult of gypsies.

no, sephardic jews are almost identical to ahskenazi jews. you're thinking of mizrahi jews.

Gypsies look much more like Aryians like from India.

>The stars are really far away Suns
You're no better you mongrol

wut
there are sephardic jews in israel

italian/semitic actually

Ashkenazi jews are just dirtier looking italians without the morality

They have low genetic priority for being allowed in. Israel is worse than Nazi Germany when it comes to racial discrimination.

Gas the romans?

[citation needed]

>So I've been re-reading a book of Jewish fairy tales...

Piss off, Rabbi-fucker.

Real White men don't worship kikes.

citations please

No, all modern 'jews' come from these pharisees. 'Jew' simply means enlightened... anybody who understands the concept of creation is basically a jew. The descendents of jews became christians and muslims, many were also both pagan and 'jewish' back the day.

Sephardim and Mizrahim have however had WAY better relations with their 'host' nations, and probably don't warrant the same hostility that Ashkenazim received.

what morality?

the genetic evidence doesn't support your theory. not only do ashkenazi jews not cluster with people from the caucasus, if the khazar theory was correct you would expect georgian jews to cluster with other people from the caucasus, but they cluster even closer to levantines than the ahskenazi do.

>amerimutt larping as a nazi

You're not white and i'm not white either. I'm irish.

No, just gas anybody who is uncivilised and promotes decivilisation.

Now we're back to playing Khazar word games. Israel refers to Jacob, of which the Synagogue of Satan are not per their own book.

Your argument holds no logical weight.

You could have used a picture of the Kurgen from highlander he was supposed to be a scythian.

>earth round

Kek

What?

Israel actually refers to a mental state being, which the geographical region is named after. Khazaria also was not ethnically jewish, it only had a tiny minority of jews, the ruling elite, which were just central asian people who converted for political purposes. Most of them actually ended up converting to Islam and becoming Tartars. They influence on the jewish genome is virtually undetectable.

mental state of being* (deliverance/liberation). It means 'place of god'.

why, because it doesn't conform to a theory that's been disproven by genetic tests?

Would you like to backtrack some more about the Khazars being the Hebrews of the bible?

Are you familiar with the concept of the "null hypothesis?" or are you another one of these anti-intellectual retarded Khazars I have to work with in the course of my daily life?

The Scythians huh? Did you know they were the first people to smoke weed?

Cunt, what the fuck are you talking about?

Khazars did fuck all are barely related to neither the hebrews nor the fucking scythians.

Well the story of the Khazar Jews involves their king CONVERTING to Judaism. Only the elites converted with him. So very little genetic overlap.

oy vey dindu nuffin

Next you'll say the modern Russians aren't half the niggers of the region.

Dude, I'm an oldfag. Go troll reddit.

it doesn't apply. both groups cluster exactly where you would expect them to. the reason georgian jews are closer to levantines than ashkenazi jews are is because georgians are closer to levantines than germans are.

>all the things I learned in kike school are common sense.
Gee, it's almost as if you get off on borrowed authority just as much as the religious people you hate.

a weed opium mixture, they were not jews however they were much closet to slavs,balts and nords

'The 13th tribe of Israel who are not Jews, but lie.'
Those guys perhaps..?

Yup. Jews are Talmudists. The Talmud is THE central text of Judaism. Fucking normies don't know this.

>it doesn't apply

No. You're committing an etymological fallacy. Modern Ashkenazim are European Jews descended from the Jewish population of the Roman Empire. They are not descended from the (mythological) Ashkenaz in the Genesis genealogies. No one, outside pol, believes the Khazar hypothesis.

Khazar thing is stupid meme BUT, the reason why 'levantine' genes are coming up everywhere has less to do with palestinian ancestry and more to do with the fact that 'levantine' people were a mongrelised melting pot of all neighbouring peoples. Mesopotamian and Anatolian genes are the biggest contributors to 'levantine' genes. 'Levantine' genes just means mish-mash from ancient cosmopolitanism.

*CHRRRHCHHCK* roger wilco

facial reconstruction of female scythian mummy found in ukok russia

yes, it's a necessary assumption and in this case has been disproven because the evidence suggests these groups are related.

that might be true but if you look at more pure levantines like neolithic levantines, ashkenazi jews cluster even closer to then than they do to modern levantines.

Would not bang

I would think so, they would more closely resemble the looks of ancient judeans as well

True but those neolithic levantine genes were all over Europe (even Northern Europe) and West Asia.

beautiful
tfw no scythian stoner gf

Sephardim generally descend from Punes, (Carthaginians), Mozarabs (which were islamised, latinised Celtibero-Punic hybrds), and of course recently Greeks, Turks and Balkanites. It's important to note that a big chunk of them come from Thessaloniki.

>Scythians were an evil, violent people.
how you make that judgment exactly
what did they do?

Herodotus.

They used their enemies skulls as drinking cups. They were so fierce, that when lined up for battle, a chase broke to among their cavalry to shoot a field mouse. The enemy was so taken aback at their cavalier attitude towards impending death, that they broke ranks and refused to fight.

scythians were transfaggots
>The Scythians who robbed the Temple of Ascalon were punished by the goddess with the infliction of the “female disease”, and their descendants still suffer from it. This is the reason the Scythians give for this mysterious complaint, and travelers to the country can see what it is like. The Scythians call those who suffer from it “Enarees”.
>This the rich among the Scythians endure, not the basest, but the most noble and powerful, owing to their riding on horseback; for the poor are less affected, as they do not ride on horses.... But it attacks other men in like manner, for whenever men ride much and very frequently on horseback, then many are affected with rheums in the joints, sciatica, and gout, and they are inept at venery. But these complaints befall the Scythians, and they are the most impotent of men for the aforesaid causes, and because they always wear breeches, and spend most of their time on horseback, so as not to touch their privy parts with the hands, and from the cold and fatigue they forget the sexual desire, and do not make the attempt until after they have lost their virility. Thus it is with the race of the Scythians

>The Enarees, who are hermaphrodites, say that Aphrodite gave them the art of divination, which they practise by means of lime-tree bark. They cut this bark into three portions, and prophesy while they braid and unbraid these in their fingers.
they sound so cute

>triple 6 get
>on haloween
>In a thread about evil

I always wondered what happened to the Pharisees. It makes sense they would write the talmud.

The Book of Genesis literally says that the world is round

didn't know burgers dropped truth bombs too

23 And Me did forward.com/news/breaking-news/381367/why-did-23andme-tell-ashkenazi-jews-they-could-be-descended-from-khazars/

Scythians were aryan