The absolute state of German men

>the absolute state of German men

Other urls found in this thread:

business2community.com/world-news/overweight-german-man-joined-isis-used-sex-slave-fake-news-01944794#dpx1rq7Fbewag7QG.97
nytimes.com/2016/04/30/us/green-beret-who-beat-up-afghan-officer-for-raping-boy-can-stay-in-army.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>admitting you joined ISIS
>also admitting when you got there you were raped
audible kek

He is a fitting metaphor.

The future of Antifa.

Why did he leave? Seems like a male German paradise.

I wonder if they pooped on him? Germans love that.

As it is written is the hadith:

"Wh*Te slaves require semen injections to cure their anal wickedness"

NO HOMO!

bruh look that this dude...

>German cuck getting buttfucked by mudshits

Sounds like the new normal

>assuming he didn’t enjoy it
Level 1billion cuck status

>ISIS
>male sex slave
[X] Doubt

They probably made him take camel cock and stood around laughing and he's referring to himself as a sex slave to try to downplay what happened to him.

This is bullshit. Sad as i am to find out it isnt real. It isnt true.

Gingers do turn islamist though.

Holy shit, likely true

His asscheeks were so thicc and greasy ISIS couldn't tell the difference between him and a goat.

>] Doubt
White skin is considered extremely feminine there. If something that cute and white shows up you fuck it

I'm a ginger kunt and I'm not Islamic, nor do I have any desire to do so. Fuck off, sad kunt

>no link
>search proves this is fake news within 10 seconds

its b8 folks, too good to be true

sauce:
>business2community.com/world-news/overweight-german-man-joined-isis-used-sex-slave-fake-news-01944794#dpx1rq7Fbewag7QG.97

toppest of keks, gaysis porking german piggies is 2gud5me

I thought muzzies were anti-gay.

Why the hell do they go around killing people for eating bacon or drinking alcohol, then go off to ram fat Fritz in the ass?

Oh come on, muslims are a bunch of faggots.

>business2community.com

"It's your turn in the barrel..."

Muslims are seriously a bundle of faggots.

.t 2 years in afganistan

I bet he gave them 5 stars on trip advisor

This.

quick someone create a pathogen to wipe out everyone in the middle east, west asia, and africa!

germans

Toll paid.

this is one guy you goddamn retard. One faggot as dumb as you.

Youre not a european ginger, gingers there get bullied so much that they seek acceptance in islam.

this

So muzzies do eat pork, after all.

Thats pretty gay desu

Look up the guy. He doesn't exist. Fake news

>business2community.com

Wow nice source. Looks like German damage control is here.

Part and parcel.
Obama went around the world bending over and grabbing his ankles for eight years. He earned that Nobel Peace prize

I'm surprised they didn't execute him for being a fag

Whatever happened to the German girl with the caterpillar eyebrows who joined Isis and got captured in Iraq?

It's his badge of honor, sadly. Now he can literally virtue signaling like no tomorrow, for no man is more open than the bottom bitch. Ah hahahaha.

Fake news, faggot

nice fake leaf

Hans got das arab bratwurst stuffed into his poopen shooten.

Turkey is much a neat place with all those buried monoliths. I theorize that Turkey is the land where the aliens came to first, oh so long ago. You roaches are basically the failed genetic guinea pigs, and us Americans in the New World are the glorious final result of perfect genetic alterations.
Doesn't that make a lot of sense buddy? Would explain a lot.

Doesn't isis behead homosexuals? Why would they fuck a man's ass if they behead homos?

>german man

They're literally all gay fish on opium dude. No reasonable people exist for ISIS. they're not guerilla they're more like gorilla.

You fucking soulless pieces of shit will be the first to go.

because op is filthy leaf

This guy is just ahead of the curve.

Story?

This

That's mostly Afghanistan and to a lesser extent Turkey.
Not him, but it's well known Afghanis rape little boys and its normal in their "culture", they also have bitch boys they fuck. A whole nation of backwards retarded pedophile faggots. The US servicemen tried to stop it until their command said they couldn't anymore. A green beret (?) was actually dishonorably discharged for only saving a little boy being raped and beating his rapist. I've heard stoeries that at night the soldiers could hear boys screaming in pain while trying to sleep and they couldn't do anything. Real fucked up.

Isn't that the origin story of the taliban? That they started out as tea boys who killed their rapists and went on to take over 90% of Afghanistan before 9/11?

topkek

> Be Kraut
> Travel to Syria and join ISIS
> Get raped in the ass by arabs
> Escape, get back to Germany
> Get locked up for joining ISIS
> Get raped in the ass in jail by arabs
> Finish sentence, reintegrate in German society
> Whole society is full of arabs, get raped in the ass again
> Finally have enough of it all and decide to do something
> Put on SS uniform, grab copy of mein kampf, and head out to the street to start the day of the rope
> Get run over by truck of peace
> Corpse gets raped by arabs

hawt!

put him in a burka and he's virtually indistinguishable from muslim women

A FUCKING LEAF

this, but they rationalise it with the "it isn't gay if you're the giver" meme

Technically a faggot is already a bundle

>Implying this really happened
The absolute state of Pol these days

kek

krauts on suicide watch... as usual

wtf i love the taliban now

The Bacha bazi. If you interested in reading more

SFC Martland was eventually allowed to stay in the army

nytimes.com/2016/04/30/us/green-beret-who-beat-up-afghan-officer-for-raping-boy-can-stay-in-army.html

I love how they added "overweight", a real nice touch

criminally underrated

This

Oh my...

this

>get dat german boy pucci

Its almost like he had no idea that Muslims are faggots and rapists and therefor would fag rape him for going there.

saved.

Fake Leaf-news but I hope he sees this pic in his rat hole hiding place.

>be ubercuck
>lol those krauts
>go full reich
>what the fuck germany

One can never win with you people

Yea we want you to stop trying to destroy the west, that doesn't mean run out and star sucking muzzy dick

Stop spreading fake news you faggot. It literlly takes 5 seconds to check that this news is from a satirical website.

>ISIS is a gay club
Status; confirmed

Leaf Post Best Post?!?

hahahahahah you really think those german cucks are gonna send this faggot to jail!

Jesus Christ.

Would someone invade us already? Poland?

>Abdul, come fuck this boys' butt!
>N-no thanks.
>What are you, gay? do it!
>okay

Lol since when does Germany arrest terrorists. You're right about the rape tho

kek

Still have to kek

or crocodiles

>my autism comes only in two flavors
maybe that's your problem?

And once Again dumb Amerifats proof that they are the worst of the worst posters on this board

Oh how will we ever recover.

It's fake you underage imbecile.

STFU dumb Americunts. You are the last niggers to ever talk about white identity in the first place. Fucking commie loving, disgusting, anti-white, Jew controlled degenerates

Hopefully not at all

They were students, not tea boys. They banned bacha bazi and punished fags with death. Good job removing them, burgers, the only bad thing they did was blowing up a historical Buddha statue out of sheer stubbornness.

Alright let's get this over with, you call me a mutt, and i leave.