Assange the White

Troll Wizard of the intertubes gives the mad man a run for his money. Top fucking kek!

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/925237668581138433

>missed the walnut sauce opportunity
what a fucking loser

That’s fucking gold!

I'm so happy asange tweeted that. When I read an article about it earlier asange immediately popped into my mind

Better one

LOCK UP THE PEDOS

Torture them first.

What happened to Assange? he's all based now.
^

Have a bump. That was an absolutely savage tweet.
Maybe because he gained steam during the Obama administration, that he got a chip on his shoulder about the dems. He cut his chops exposing Bush's war, but then Obama wanted him dead.

bump

I've been waiting for this post for almost a fucking year.

GG, JA, WELL PLAYED

Nah, it's a callback to Podesta mocking him by saying the lobster risotto he was having at where-the-hell-ever was better than the food in the Ecuadorean embassy.

He's not throwing out zingers for our amusement, this is a personal vendetta for him. Let him have his sweet, sweet vengeance and be happy for him.

Tony could stand to drop a few pounds anyway.

Julian Assange is dead.

Bump for Assange

Fuckin' KEK

No no no no he's outside, looking in.

Fucking checked. Justice for Seth!

Trips of truth, kek has spoken

>roastie hair everywhere
>no one in hair a net
>but everyone's wearing gloves
also, shit appliances aside from the fridge. high end, but high end shit. who ever bought that kitchen used pricing as a guide. not a miele in sight

wow

can he say that?

I thought it was illegal to own niggers

>based now
fuck off T_D, Assange and wikileaks have always been legit.

>based now
Fuck off, assanage and wikileaks has always been legit

No.

Torture gives them time. A chance to get out and escape.

A swift trial and execution verifies guilt and gets rid of them efficiently.

torture is what jews would do

Cunt

the lobster risotto was the better bantz, i concede that you are correct.

One last bump before I go to bed. Everyone needs to see this tweet.

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHaha

this is why i fucking hate this faggot aussie. always trying to push an agenda.
he is talking about tony podesta resigning but is posting emails from john podesta.
both brothers have not had a good relationship since 1993. they had a falling-out over the company.

looks like shit risotto to be honest. portion is way too big, doesn't look wet enough/too stodgy. garnish way too small.

to be expected when it's a majority gyno-cook team.

>with neck tattoos

Oh, I see. Pakistan says, Tony and John hate each other and have for decades. Pack it up. Nothing to see here.

Are you triggered, faggot?

This fucking nigger waited a whole year to post that tweet.

but... thats true... john left the company in 1993...

Digits confirm!!

trip checked and soul kek'd

How could an animal like this be pushing his agenda though? THE TRUTH AND FACTS ARE BAD SHUT IT DOWN!

Bump for Embassy cat

posting in Assange the White thread

It’s happening!

that is some divine karma

Assange is dead

LETS include me in the screencap! Praise his cold green slimness :>

beautiful
hi ho hi ho, it's off to a god damned jail cells for these worthless dishonest self serving pieces of shitbags-o

The digits are aligning

Shillary suicide incoming

Too early, Julian. Unless they're getting raided tomorrow.

bitch better have my Saudi campaign contributions hidden a lot better than the rest of her squad. fuck that bitch and her husband/pimp

>John left the company in 93!
Because his boss was Bill Clinton and his office was in the whitehouse...

You don't have to have a falling out with your bro to work for the president

You faggot, the podesta emails even has them talking like best friends about getting pizza.

They are not estranged

they did valentines dinner together

Ohoho boy if Assange's bringing the bantz Podesta's ass is fried

How long since assange did a livestream? Starting to think hes dead.

he can only appear live with Hannity for some reason