RE: November 4th suicide day

So... Is anyone worried about November 4th? I got fucking doxxed after someone took a pic of me in Charlottesville and I think the commies are gonna get me when they try to rise up in a few days.

I mean for fucks sake I already got fired just for saying the Confederacy wasn't that bad to my jewfrikan boss. I bet those antifa fags and soros shills are onto me

I don't wanna die yet, Sup Forums. If I die, I want it to be from suicide, not dying at the hands of some degenerate faggot.

Weve been comped. Mods are opposition. Mods have permabanned my alter ego for posting a pizza related killshot.

Im unleashing a palingenisis and now you all are to be the recipients of gods divine will and power. The time is now for you to transcend into being warriors of light.

Any opposition to God will succumb to terminal brain cancer.

Deus Vult
++++++++++++

Weird, nov 4th is day 50 of the blue whale challenge.

I could use some of god's will and power. Deus Vult, brother

Im what you might call a shit-skin... my ethnic background is haplogroup J2 (Levantine...like Bashar El Assad). I have always been rooting for White Nationalists and white supremacy. I want a white ethnostate to exist. I don't want to live in a white ethnostate because I believe each nation should be sovereign and ethnically distinct from the others. Human biodiversity exists because of segregation and we must strive for that. With that said, you whites have really fucked things up and aren't holding up your end. You became technologically/philosophically superior race. You advanced science. However it's all for naught because your race willingly surrendered that power to the global Jew. Sure they conned you, but that's a sign of how weak minded your race really is. It's a miracle that you were able to achieve so much! Then with Nazi Germany, you had a chance but you went full retard and let a moron fuck up the military strategy. Hitler had the right intentions but he was a complete fuck-up as a leader... how could you allow him to fuck up this badly?? You went to war twice... and the only major casualties of the war were the only real men of the white race. Then to fuck things up further, you sent resources to sub-human nations to fight proxy wars... you meddled in their affairs and drew moronic borders that made absolutely no sense... in process, you re-incubated a dormant caliphate ideology and lent it resources and the ability to grow and flood your homelands. Youve lost most of your race to sexual deviance, loss of responsibility and loss of patriotism. Now you're all on here LARPING about "Day of the Rope" when none of you has even lifted a finger to do anything irl. What is your fucking end game, cousin? How do you hope to attain your Aryan homeland if more than half of your own race keeps fucking everything up?? TLDR: middle eastern fan of white nationalism who wants to see white succeed but frustrated with their ineptitude..

Are you saying we should do something on the 4th?

I'm saying we should fight back. I heard some of the antifags are gonna be dressing up like us, to try and fuck us up from the inside. We gotta find them and root them out

Donny: Are they gonna hurt us, Walter?
Walter Sobchak: No, Donny. These men are cowards.

Nah.

You gotta kill yourself on the 3rd. It's the only way to make sure they don't get you.

>I'm unleashing a palingenisis and now you all are to be the recipients of gods divine will and power.
...thank you?
>The time is now for you to transcend into being warriors of light.
Alright, you work that theurgy, then. Worth a try anyway.

>I'm saying we should fight back. I heard some of the antifags are gonna be dressing up like us, to try and fuck us up from the inside.
What would that even entail? What is "dressing like us" meant to be? Fred Perry and khakis? Halloween costumes and batting helmets? We don't really have that much of a dress code.

The idea of us dressing like them has some possibility, any of us could deck ourselves out like homeless ninjas and blend in with the,. But the inverse couldn't really get a lot of traction.

Yo reporters reading: this is what the enemy's psyops look like. Trying to prompt suicide and violent reaction. Every real person on this site knows what a pathetic joke Nov 4th will be because they'll have no opposition in the streets. So they'll either have to destroy property or stand around doing nothing. Sad.

As much as I'd like to see most of Sup Forums not be around, literally nothing will happen November 4th that won't be forgotten in a weekend. The people in the lead of that protest are refuse fascism (a RCP front group) after max 2 days people will go home and it will be like nothing happened

2 problems with there little movement 1 no mass support 2 no real infrastructure or plan of action

Hmmm... who would win in a firefight? A bunch of soyboys or right wing extremists who practice shooting 4 times a week every week? hmmm... really makes you think

Neither, the rich have no interest in fighting, both sides would be suppressed with the left being punished more harshly

Thank you desu

When your head is so far up your own add you don't realize you're a psyop yourself

Dont die user one friend nearly died
Thank god he is damn good hacker

Suicide by defending yourself.

Hello anti-fag. Coming out to play with us tonight?

Carry a few extra magazines for your ccw, and toss an ar behind you seat. No worries.

Aumen.

nice larp faggot, write us another one

Not worried. Very excited. I can't wait. There are 9 of us that are going to partake in Austin since the rest of the state is too conservative and gun toting for it to happen there. We are going kill as many Antifa shits as we can. One of my buddies plans to scalp them while another plans to take ears. I am going to take teeth. Trust me, this will be on the news.

>there

Yup. Flag checks out.

You won't be doing anything. Fag.

>I got fucking doxxed
>I don't wanna die yet, Sup Forums. If I die, I want it to be from suicide,

Farewell, OP.

Rest in peace 4th Nov!

>don't worry, I'll Screen cap!

Guys..
Press "F" to pay respects.